Mandy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While that would have been enough to make the night memorable, there was more to come. She was insatiable. When my tongue grew numb and my jaw ached, she just rolled me over onto my back and rode my face to at least two more orgasms.

The night refused to end. When I thought she had enough, she was only taking a break. When we finally left the couch and headed for bed I was in for my next surprise. She had moved a small chest to the end of the bed. Then she had me lay down on my stomach near the foot of the bed and I found the chest was there to support my legs.

Then with arms spread she tied my wrists to the corners of the headboard using leather cuffs and long rope. I have no idea when or from where she acquired the cuffs. The rope was also new and I figured she could have tied me closer to the corners, but there was a method to her madness. She then joined me on the bed, and after fluffing and propping the pillows, she laid down in the middle, her legs going over my shoulders and her pussy once again finding my face.

Without her on the bed and with only my arms tied I would have plenty of movement. But with her body filling the space I lost all slack as I was pushed toward the foot of the bed. I don't know how much she had planned or even measured for this but she got it right. She was comfortable and in a near normal position, while I had barely moved but was once again trapped.

And I soon found out, it would take little effort on her part to scoot down, thereby putting more pressure on my face while the bonds pulled harshly at my arms. Thus she could smother me here as easily as when she was sitting on my face. She even enjoyed playing at that as she made my face turn a shade of purple I am sure before allowing me to cough and gasp for air.

Finally the time came when she was ready to get some sleep. She left me on the bed to recover as she went through the apartment turning off lights and spent a few minutes in the bathroom.

She slept well that night as I recall. I however did not. She left me much as I was and resumed her position. When I said she couldn't be serious she simply reminded me that the reward was for 'all night' and I should be happy for a chance to relax.

While she didn't make any more demands of my tongue, my face was still pressed into her. When she turned off the light I didn't know what to think. It took her a while to drift off to sleep and I am sure much of that was from trying to sleep in a new and somewhat unusual position. Her efforts to get comfortable did little for my comfort.

She tried to twist and get almost onto her side but that meant her thighs closed about my head and she was twisting my neck. Plus I couldn't breathe like that. Eventually she was comfortable enough on her back with my face in her crotch and she dozed off. I however could not sleep.

During the night she pressed her thighs against me a few times or rocked and rubbed against my face. I'm still not sure how much of that was dream induced and how much she was awake. I was tired but never really let myself sleep. In truth I was afraid that in her sleep she might suffocate me and I would never wake up.

In the morning when she did wake she was ready for my tongue. Clearly her reward time was over, but she said she didn't want to waste such an opportunity. It ended up being a very long morning before she finally untied me and I nearly fell asleep in the shower.

Since that night things have changed. Outwardly we were the same couple and it was my hope things would just go back to normal. But normal had changed. My rewards became less frequent and her rewards continued. If you think that was the only night I had to perform oral sex you would be dead wrong.

I got brave enough to ask her about blowjobs once but she assured me that blowjobs were still out of the question. She did say maybe one day it would be a reward, but with both knew that wasn't likely to ever happen. Meanwhile her rewards and even our regular sex were seeing more and more of my head between her legs.

She would still spend the occasional day in the nude, but now instead of getting me excited it made me scared. For at any moment she might decide that my tongue should join her on the couch or she would put me on the floor and sit on my face.

That night became a pivotal moment in our relationship and things were never the same. Little did I know then that there was another big change to come. But that's another story.

12