All Comments on 'Mature Business Encounter'

by onceamarinedjr

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
sxad_247sxad_247about 12 years ago
Love the older gals

great story......feeds my deisre for the older ladies.....nothing finer than older gals with aging on their bodies....sags.....wrinkles....but nothing finer than to find a sweet loving older lady......

Please write more of these....gives me much to think on....

Thanks for writting such a good story line

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Third Sentence

When I can't get past the third sentence without coming across something like, "the sun was shinning..." I simply stop reading, so no idea if this was any good or not.

MrBondsMrBondsabout 7 years ago
Short, sweet and hot!

This is a great story with good detail and descriptions. Too bad it is the author's only submission. There is a lot of potential here. Sandy could be a good character for a series: a mature business woman who gets fucked silly on her business trips. Although the character is a blonde, I am picturing a red haired Veronica Avluv.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Real estate agent, blonde, Veronica, it was the third time I was in the apartment with her. She had told me the young ones get the sales, I said well, there must be a reason. She laughed, single males searching for apartments, young, blonde sales rep, tight, short skirt, the rest depends on how much they need the sale. Do you need the sale, she looked at me, well of course, well meet me here next week, use their approach. Well, short, very tight skirt, as she leaned over the counter, well what do you think, her legs open, I have the the contract right here. She hitched her skirt up, no panties , my cock responded. I moved behind her, it will be a relief for both of us to get this contract signed. My cock was lined up with her pussy, pushing forward, her wetness made it easier as I humped up into her as she bent further over, really going at her now, moaning and pushing back as I fucked her hard until my cum coated her wet insides. I signed the contract as my cum ran down her legs. Now 58 year old Veronica had her sale.

roveroneroveroneover 2 years ago

sweet! love women that keep body up...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous