Maybel-line Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did so, somewhat shyly, but her eyes now appeared glued to my cock as it finally reached its full size. Seeing where she was now looking herself as we looked at her, Mabel spoke.

"We promised we wouldn't touch you, or try to do anything...and we won't, but...if you'd like, if you want to, you can certainly touch this," she said waggling my stiff prick about.

Now she was smiling, though she still moved slowly coming around the bed until she stood at the side of it next to where I was. Tentatively she reached out, her hand trembling, though she surrounded my prick with it as Mabel let go.

"That's it...go ahead, play with it while I watch you do that, while I lay here and fuck myself with this," Mabel said turning her vibrator up a notch, the sound of a more intense humming only then being heard coming from it. The young girl now sat down on the bed, still stroking my cock though her eyes were now focused on that.

"I have never tried one of those," she spoke a tremor being heard in her tone of voice.

"Would you like to?" Mabel asked. "I have more if you'd prefer trying a different one," she suggested. "They're over there in that bag on the desk."

"No, thank you. Maybe try that one," she said looking at her. And then to my surprised, crawled up to kneel between us, all the while keeping her hand on me, the other now on the toy between Mabel's legs as she began working that one on her.

"Feels good yes?"

"Oh yes, very good...and much better now that you're doing it," Mabel told her pleasurably, glancing over to smile at me, along with giving me a quick little wink.

"Never touched other woman's pussy before. Thought about it, but never have."

"Go ahead, if you'd like to," Mabel told her removing the toy from herself. "And may I then...also touch you?" she asked. The young girl though about it only briefly, and then smiled nodding her head. As she was, Mabel then sat up, then kneeling. The two of them now kneeling in front of one another. Mabel reached down running her finger up between the woman's legs, just as she now began doing to her, forgetting all about my cock for the moment, which was fine with me. What I was looking at was far too sensual to worry about my own suddenly neglected dick.

"Hmmm, that is nice," she stated trailing her fingers up Mabel's split. "You are very...very wet."

"As are you," Mabel moaned pleasurably. As the two of them now began finger-fucking one another in earnest. I sat back, stroking my own cock now, listening to the sounds the two of them began making. Their moans, audible sighs of pleasure coming from each one of them, in addition to the more obvious sounds of their liquefied cunts as they toyed playfully in one another's essence.

The young Asian was soon thrashing about wildly, both hands now coming up to rest on Mabel's shoulders as she ground herself down on her hand, Mabel now sucking deeply on one of her small breasts, teasing and toying with that hard little protrusion as she continued milking her clit, capturing and rolling it between her fingers.

"Yes! Yes!" The woman cried out, humping Mabel's hand, her climax obviously drawing closer with each passing second. "Fuck my pussy...fuck it, finger it!" She screamed out, and then climaxed deliriously seconds after having said that.

I felt my own copious discharge leap from the head of my dick as I sat there by the side of the two of them, watching and hearing all this. I felt the slickness of my spending seep down through my fingers, onto my balls as the young woman looked over, watching me, smiling as I continued pumping out what jisim I had left. She soon reached over, wrapping her own hand around and about me once again to finish milking me.

"Now...you cum? Yes?"

"Yes," Mabel told her. "Yes...now you make me cum," she said and lay back once again spreading her own lips apart with her fingers, her blood engorged clit so obvious, so fully revealed. The young girl then took it, holding it between her tiny fingers and began working it as though it were a miniature cock, jerking it up and down.

"Like this? Good? Yes?"

"Oh yes! Fuck yes! Very, very good in fact! Just...keep...doing it...like...that!"

**

After the young girl had dressed, finally introducing herself to us as Kim, she had taken only the ten dollar bill, leaving the rest there on the desk. She had also told us if we ever came to stay there again, to ask for Kim Lee, and that if she happened to be working there at the time, she would come to visit and see us again during her break, or whatever time she could find to get away.

I laughed, we now had a cabby who would come from wherever he was in the city to give us a ride, and now someone from room service who would likewise be more than happy to do the same.

Not to mention a fist full of truckers that made us promise to call them whenever we were anywhere's near this area again.

It had indeed been a very interesting weekend.

**

Six months later we were married. We still venture out about once a month, though rarely anything more than that. Usually for a quick cab ride around town, which is always an interesting experience. That...or an occasional hand job in the front seat of the car at a gas station where some guy was just lucky enough to be filling his car up at the time.

We have hooked up with Cujo and Bob a time or two as well, but it's interesting that most of the time it's now just the two of us. I still enjoy our infrequent little adventures with total strangers. But there's just something about getting a hand job on the bus, or on the train on the way home from work at the end of the day, that keeps me happy and content more than anything.

That...and watching Maybelline standing out on the balcony of our new home, masturbating herself while the neighbor across the way watches her through his telescope.

I don't think he knows we know that. But it's sure as hell fun watching Maybelline as I affectionately call her now, as she so uninhibitedly masturbates herself while he watches.

12