All Comments on 'Melisa Jasinski'

by spkfantasy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm con-vinced

As someone who actually knows Melisa, I know that she is not a girl who is simply a whore for big black cock. She is a warm and caring human being who has struggled in life but has always focused on the positve and has done the best she could with the cards she has been dealt.

Given all this, please remember that she is not like many immigrants. She was not given the advantages many have been granted. She had to pay her own way, even going to night school to learn how to shave her legs.She is a wonderful mother who continues to breast feed children even though her teats have gone dry.

Why then? All of this drama for 3000 dollars? Why put this poor woman through all of this public humiliation? She didn't even get to know Joe Paterno, and many have said that if she had, things would be different for everyone. Please keep this in mind as you read this story.

Melisa was fond of saying, "if life hands you shit, flush it", and I think that we would all be wise to remember that while reading what will probably be a series of tales that will only make the author wealthy and Melisa more depressed. I will read them, masturbate, and go on with life, but I will not forget Melisa, and neither should you.

spkfantasyspkfantasyover 12 years agoAuthor
Continuation

There is no need to fear a continuation of this story.

Apparently the topic has not been my best choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very good story

so please could you write a continuation? Or start another longer story? Story is always a fiction, you just have to change names eventually. Anyhow I am sure readers will be missing your writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous