Melisa Jasinski

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tried to calm down, as she got over the lap of Jim, but she did not quite manage to con-vince herself that this was not a big deal. Her breath was much faster than normal, as she slowly put herself over his thighs, which were covered only to a small portion with his Boxer shorts. Her behind was now the highest part of her body, as her face was close to her hands supporting her weight on the floor. This position gave her an uncomfortable feeling of helplessness. Through the thin fabric she could feel the warmth of his skin. On her left hip she could feel through his boxers something stirring. Involuntarily she could not help but think about his member which had stiffened so much yesterday.

But the next moment, his hand came down and landed smack on her ass and then right again. It did not really hurt, but she realized how her previous authority began to dwindle very quickly. At least in her mind it felt so. Her position recalled memories in her how her father treated her as a small child. Certainly she did not feel in this moment as the governess directing the education of a teenager; even less as he flipped over the bottom part of her opaque bathrobe. Instantly she worried that he might perceive the outlines of her panties through the thin fabric of her flimsy nightie. And apparently she had reasons to fear that, as his hand after the next swat remained for a moment on her behind; and she could feel his fingertips on the seams of her underwear. His sensitive fingertips would certainly perceive this. She became rather nervous.

When the baby cried angrily at this very moment, she took this as a pretext to get her out of this awkward situation: "Jim, the baby needs me immediately - you understand that..., don't you?"

Reluctantly he released her, but he did not insist in his task: " Postponed is not abandoned, Melisa."

She felt self-conscious, when she looked instinctively to his Boxer shorts and once again thought about the previous view of his stiff penis. But she did not forget the purpose of all her efforts: "Jim, you're going now to school right?"

He nodded and she sighed in relief. Although it had cost her a part of her dignity and authority, but she had certainly avoided a major conflict between father and son. And she would have hated to see Jim again so humiliated. Also, it was important to her that the boy trusted her again. She openly expressed that: "Jim, you trust me again, eh?"

She paused for a moment, to make sure that he agreed with her. Then she continued: "I would not like that you'll be caned due to school problems – promise me to avoid this?"

He nodded again without a word. She walked calmly out of the room. Later, when she served breakfast, she could hear his father explaining school was very important to him and why he would insist that Jim received good marks. And why he insisted about the continuous school attendance. He sounded now more rational than yesterday.

As she passed by, Mark Cash called her and confirmed again that he expected Melisa to be responsible for his son's school attendance. He was calling Mike to inform him about that, too. When he arrived, Mr Cash addressed his son: "Jim, Mike is not so gentle to deal with as I am. With him you won't be able to sit next morning on your chair, because he can handle very well a riding crop or the cane."

Mr Cash turned to Mike: "You know I made Melisa personally responsible for ensuring that Jim regularly goes to school. And therefore she will be present also in the potential punishment as witness. And I want you to punish Jim relentlessly, if she tells you that he missed school again. You may use up to twenty strokes with the cane, of course on the bare skin."

Melisa looked upset at him, not sure whether he actually meant that. Already his discipline act from yesterday had seemed to be rather stern in her eyes. She thought it overly harsh to use a whip or a cane. Jim looked upset yet tried to appear as cool as possible, but he seemed to notice her obvious dismay with joy.

Mike just nodded, as if this statement was something he heard every day.

"And when Melisa fails to mention something about his school attendance, we will terminate her job with immediate effect and get a new maid", his stepmother intoned maliciously.

Jim's head shot up at these words. However, his father closed the discussion before his wife could cause more unrest: "Go to school now, Jim!"

As he hesitated, his stepmom Cynthia was apparently not pleased to see that Jim still looked with confidence to Melisa. She remarked acidly: "Jim, for our house maid Melisa being terminated may mean the loss of 3,000 dollars."

At the mention of this sum, Jim became very thoughtful. He took a look at Melisa and a degree of uncertainty appeared suddenly on his face, which Melisa had not seen before.

Continuation of the story not excluded

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very good story

so please could you write a continuation? Or start another longer story? Story is always a fiction, you just have to change names eventually. Anyhow I am sure readers will be missing your writing!

spkfantasyspkfantasyover 12 years agoAuthor
Continuation

There is no need to fear a continuation of this story.

Apparently the topic has not been my best choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm con-vinced

As someone who actually knows Melisa, I know that she is not a girl who is simply a whore for big black cock. She is a warm and caring human being who has struggled in life but has always focused on the positve and has done the best she could with the cards she has been dealt.

Given all this, please remember that she is not like many immigrants. She was not given the advantages many have been granted. She had to pay her own way, even going to night school to learn how to shave her legs.She is a wonderful mother who continues to breast feed children even though her teats have gone dry.

Why then? All of this drama for 3000 dollars? Why put this poor woman through all of this public humiliation? She didn't even get to know Joe Paterno, and many have said that if she had, things would be different for everyone. Please keep this in mind as you read this story.

Melisa was fond of saying, "if life hands you shit, flush it", and I think that we would all be wise to remember that while reading what will probably be a series of tales that will only make the author wealthy and Melisa more depressed. I will read them, masturbate, and go on with life, but I will not forget Melisa, and neither should you.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Quarrelling with Kaylee He tries to resist his girlfriend's little sister.in Erotic Couplings
Possession is 9/10 of the Law An incubus has fun on Hallowe'en.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Dakota Moonshine 1920s bootleggers come to a Mid West town to strike a deal.in Interracial Love
Antebellum Archives A plantation slave impregnates his master's daughter.in Interracial Love
A Stormy Start A Storm that lead to weekend sex with a complete stranger.in Interracial Love
More Stories