All Comments on 'Miss Match'

by Dual_Triode

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
GentleVikingGentleVikingabout 12 years ago
Delightfully different

Very nice with a clever twist and a bit of Greek mythology

Sidney43Sidney43about 12 years ago
Cute......

....with a twist. Combining the Mythology with computers and a woman on a mission worked well. I particularly liked Euan Dewer (you wan doer) very clever play on words. The modern depiction of Psyche with tats and jewelry in too many places was not my cup of tea, but our victim, I mean hero seemed to tolerate it well enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Delightful

Really enjoyable, well plotted, and superbly written. I look forward to more of your tales.

crazycujocrazycujoabout 12 years ago
excellent

good story, well plotted, great characters, and a droll sense of humor. what more can one ask for except future stories. thanks...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

The Greek mythology was cool, but you missed a great opportunity to develop the actual difference in sex styles between the two. For him - discovering tattoos as he disrobed her, playing with her piercings, etc. For her, to show him her wild side in bed. Skipping through the sex made the very good story anti-climatic and a severe let down. You built up the sexual tension well in the club to simply let the air out by skipping it. You really could've shown their contrasts in the sexual arena but also shown how they grew by learning about each others differences. A terrible sin of omission, as if you got bored of the story and simply skipped the sex after tantalizing us with it during the entire story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Best So Far!

Of the Valentine Contest entries (of which I have read more than half), Mis--Match is by far the Best So Far!

Thanks and Keep on Writing

le8mebeele8mebeeabout 12 years ago
holy moses

you write really well...

This is an amazing piece of work...

Congratulations.

Love

*L*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved it!!

More please...

SampkyangSampkyangalmost 8 years ago
Romance?

NOT EVEN CLOSE. The writing is excellent. The piercings/tattoos are a turn off for me and the skank public sex, but that's just me no offense to anyone else. She basically used the guy for her program and now sex. It may be a start, but I see no love in this story. IF it was erotic it might fit erotic coupling category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I did like the ending

but not the punk crap and disgusting tattoos...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
romance???

what in this story is about romance? maybe erotic coupling story at best

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 6 years ago
You Need a Sense of Humor...

Sometimes I think that the comments to the stories are more fun to read than the stories themselves. One thing this world needs more of is humor, but sometimes I think that it is wasted on the drones of that world. This story had engaging characters, a bone fide plot and a quick, but satisfying race to the finish. I found myself engrossed and wondering how this was going to play out and I wasn't disappointed. Fun, a little eroticism, a plot to follow and a punchy ending. What more can you ask? 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous