All Comments on 'Mom's Fertility Clinic Ch. 09-10'

by JuliusIncestus

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
TigersmanTigersman2 months ago

Great Story. I really enjoyed how the mother craved her son's cock. Keep writing.

laughdruidlaughdruid2 months ago

I do not understand why he keeps pulling out and shooting on their bodies. All this thinking like a 12 year old is ruining the story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Looking forward to sis joining the family business!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

When reading stories I usually pay attention to the story being told,not the spelling or other mistakes. I think you have a good story here. Keep it going.we will all be looking for more.

tallman441tallman4412 months ago

I love the story. I would like to the mother and son bringing it home where they can toss the business atmosphere aside. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The occasional awkward phrasing tends to break the immersion, but there's good stuff here. And correct spelling and correct use of language are literally an integral part of telling a story via the written word. The story cannot be separated from the words used to tell it. Try it. Delete all the words. Where'd the story go? Oops. 4* good effort.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I read that "critical" comment before you deleted it. The commenter gave you five stars, and offered constructive criticism. You deleted it. Between your stilted, almost AI like English, and your thin skin, have a 1 from me. And I'll be running these through a few AI detectors, because I have a serious suspicion you're not actually writing them.

drdangerlidrdangerliabout 2 months ago

Can’t wait for more chapters, I’m sure there will be group sex with the aunt and the sister

englishnospeakenglishnospeakabout 2 months ago

his cum is so potent that he impregnated his whole family even tho theyre on the pill

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 2 months ago

More please 🤗 you have me hooked on their story .. 😘

Bucks7T2Bucks7T212 days ago

Splendiferous, there must be more. So many ways this can go, the sister, the cousin, I'm sure the Aunt, and the Mother are with child already. Don't stop.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJuliusIncestus@JuliusIncestus
My newest release: The Incest Nightclub: https://juliusincestus.com/product/the-incest-nightclub/?utm_source=literotica&utm_medium=literotica&utm_campaign=The_Incest_Nightclub Want a free, never-before-released book, Mom’s Glory Hole, exclusive promos and explicit covers? Joi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES