All Comments on 'Morena and the Matriarch Ch. 10'

by eidetic

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
GuenhwyvarGuenhwyvarover 7 years ago
I really need to stop binge reading

It may be 4 in the morning, and I may also have work in a few hours... And yet my only regret is that there isn't more to read. Keep up the fantastic work, and I eagerly await the next instalment!

.

May your creative juices never stop flowing,

Guenhwyvar

mtmaninbluemtmaninblueover 7 years ago
Looking forward

Looking forward to the next chapter. Fantastic story!

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 7 years ago
Ha! I'm in the same spot as Guenhwyvar!

it's nearly 4 am and I went thru a blitz

of M&M from beginning to end(well, ch.10)

I found this post-apocalyptic society very fascinating.

Well done, eidetic!

msnerdmsnerdover 7 years ago
Loss of Sleep - Priceless

I am about to call one of my favorite authors an SOB for aiding and abetting felony loss of sleep (whispers quietly, "eidetic, you SOB...").

Morena and the Matriarch - absolutely wonderful.

Starting M&M at 10:00 PM local and not stopping until I had less than 3 hours before the alarm went off - worth it.

I am going back to re-read it much more slowly, giving the series the attention it merits.

Once again, thank you for everything you post. This series was a little outside my normal list of genre, but it was well worth my time. I am going back to read everything you've posted.

BadHusbandMikeBadHusbandMikeover 5 years ago
fun.

Quite a fun read. Thank you.

lynnandandylynnandandyabout 4 years ago

Love your Morena stories. And will keep reading the rest of your great product.

Andy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Engaging and exciting to the last word. Outstanding writing.

Strand

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICover 1 year ago

Excellent story! Well written with great characters. I couldn't stop reading until I finished all 10 parts. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereidetic@eidetic
The latest Spark the Runner made it into this year's Geek Pride event. On time. That is amazing given the amount of crap that has happened in my life (and my family's) since 2020. A house fire, medical emergencies and now cancer... makes it hard to hit deadlines. That said, I'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES