My Black Babies Ch. 02

Story Info
Joe continues breeding Vicky as we learn about their spouses.
11.8k words
4.66
28.1k
64

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/29/2024
Created 11/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joseph continues breeding Vicky, pushing her into slut mode. Vicky meets his wife and children. Based upon her recommendations, she decides to test how much of a cuckold her husband is, by letting him listen to a breeding session, then inviting him to watch. As a surprise to both, Savannah wants to watch too. This chapter contains oral sex, group sex in the form of a spit-roasting, sex in front of others, and cuckolding. My thanks to JohnnyGalt for his editorial assistance.

My Black Babies, Ch 2

Meeting the Wife, Mrs. Vanderbilt

After we got back to the hotel from the Mocha Club, Joe stripped me and he used me again, fucking me one more time on Friday. I rode him, a little bit sore, so I wanted more control.

We were cuddling just before we went to sleep, and I asked, "Was I right that being airtight is having a cock in all possible air entry points of your body?"

"My, you are innocent, aren't you?" Joe, laughing. "All except for your ears, I imagine. I suppose the guy fucking your face could put his fingers in your ears to block those. The cock in your mouth can block off your breathing if it's deep enough in your throat. That young fellow didn't force himself too deep, did he?"

"Deeper than I've ever had a cock before, but that's because Reed isn't that big, and he wasn't as thick as you are. It's the first time I've ever tasted another woman's pussy. That nearly freaked me out, he had so much of her cream coating his cock. When I licked your cock clean last night after the open window fucking, was the first time I've ever tasted my own. Have you ever done something like that, helping to make a woman airtight?"

"You do some shit in the military you might not ordinarily do. I've never done it to Savannah, that's for sure. Listen, thanks for the assist at the Club. You did great. I got some good contacts. It didn't even require much explanation, as you did most of that for me."

"Glad to help."

"How did you like being spit-roasted?"

"It was different. I can't imagine doing it normally. I suppose I've never thought about having sex with more than one person at a time before. His cum didn't taste as good as yours does. I like the pineapple juice trick. It makes cum much less salty tasting."

"Do you swallow Reed's cum?"

"I've done it a couple of times. Most of the time I spit it out. Maybe if he starts drinking pineapple juice, I'll swallow more often."

Joe kissed me, and I kissed him back, long and hard. I then went down on him, sucking him, trying to get another erection out of him. Licking myself off of him again. He managed another erection, and I rode him again, going nice and slow, still tender from the pounding he gave me at the Mocha Club. This was more of an early Saturday fucking. Nineteen times. Nineteen times he's fucked me in two days. Joseph was a sexual god, and I was starting to worship him.

We both collapsed asleep when he was done.

******

Joseph managed to fuck me twice in the morning. We took a shower together so we wouldn't smell of sex when we met Savannah. I picked up my picnic basket from Perrine and we waited in the lobby, Joe receiving a text after she parked. He told her where we were.

Within a few minutes, I was looking at the most stunning black woman I've ever met in person, rivaling Whitney Houston in her beauty, although slightly less dark, like the coffee Joe drank with milk in it. She had the greatest looking ass I've ever seen on a woman, in jeans, which is what I was wearing as well, since we were going on a picnic.

Their two children seemed like the cutest kids I could ever remember seeing. They were totally precious, about halfway between their parents coloring, a boy, around six, slightly darker, and a girl, around four, more like her mother. I shouldn't be surprised, given how beautiful their parents were. We both stood up when they entered, Joe greeting her warmly with a huge hug and a kiss, then stooping to hug his children. While he did that, Savannah was giving me the once over, wondering about the woman her husband had been fucking. I was slightly embarrassed, knowing I'd been all over his cock this morning, and now I was looking at the rightful owner of said cock. I nodded to her, and she smiled and nodded back. Talk about a moment fraught with emotion, on both parts.

Joe introduced me to his children, named Damien and Cassandra, introducing me as a work friend to his children. I suppose he couldn't really tell them he was fucking me for a princely sum to knock me up. They were satisfied with friend.

Joe stood up, grabbed the picnic basket, and we walked across the street to the southeast corner of Central Park. There's a pond in that corner, appropriately called The Pond, and we found a nice little hillock overlooking the water, and we had our picnic. There was bottled water for everyone and a bottle of wine, which Joe and Savannah partook of, and I didn't. Savannah and I had some exploratory forays at conversation, trying to size up the competition. Joseph seemed amused by much of it, although he didn't laugh, just the smile I was so used to. He spent a lot of time chatting with the children he hadn't seen in a couple of days. They seemed to love their father, and I was happy to know he was a good one.

At some point, we polished off the picnic basket, except for the wine. Savannah poured herself another glass.

"Joe, honey, why don't you take the kids for a walk and give the womenfolk around ninety minutes to chat."

"Yes, dear." He picked up Cassandra and led Damien away.

When they were out of earshot, Savannah asked, "How many times have you fucked my husband?"

"Twenty-one, so far."

She looked me over good again, and I'm sure she was imagining me in various positions of sexual congress with Joe.

"He must really like you. He normally doesn't get that friendly with his white bitches."

"He is a fantastic lover. Knowing that this is the last time I get to do this, I feel like I have to take advantage. Your husband is a wonderful man. You're very lucky to have him."

"Joe is a good man, but don't forget, he was hired for a purpose. You're seeing breeder Joe, the fuck god. Living with him on a regular basis isn't the same as what you're getting. Having to remind him to take out the garbage, throws a new light on things."

I laughed. "I'll try to keep that in mind."

"You're the first one of his women I ever met, except for my friend I was trying to help. I'm not sure I like meeting you?"

"Why not?"

"Because his other brood mares are nameless and faceless in my imagination. They can be ugly and fat, not someone who looks like you do. Picturing you fucking him is going to mess with my innocent fantasies, that it's just a job. He normally doesn't fuck someone as much as you. Doesn't need to, really. He's a potent man. If he's fucking you that much, it's because he wants to, and that's worrisome."

"You don't need to worry about me. As much as I love fucking him, I won't try to interfere in your marriage."

"Do you love your husband?"

"I do. Now that he's unlocked this door, I'm not sure I can be fully satisfied with just his cock anymore, but that doesn't mean I'll come after yours."

Savannah seemed to relax a little more. So, she was worried about me. How good for my ego was that?

"I guess what I most wanted to talk to you about, is why you let Joe fuck other women, and a whole lot of other questions related to that, because I'm not sure why my husband, Reed, wanted me to fuck yours."

Savannah took a sip of her wine, considering. "That's a complex answer."

"We have a least eighty more minutes," I said.

She smiled. Another beautiful smile. "You know most of the women he's bred are white, don't you?"

"I do."

"Knowing they're white and Joe is planting black babies inside of them is good for my racial pride. Knowing my husband is leaving his genetic material in a lot of prissy white bitches is kind of a turn on. Blacks haven't been particularly well treated in this country since they brought the first slaves over. I'm sure you've noticed I'm a little lighter in color."

"Yes."

"Means some white boys put their dicks in one of my ancestors, and since none of them were married to white boys, probably meant they were raped. A lot of plantation owners didn't mind slipping down to the slave quarters and taking advantage of their property. Seems like we're finally getting back some of our pride by planting black babies in the fertile bellies of white women, who can't get enough of black dick. That's part of it. It's easier to put up with it because they are white, than if he was fucking the sisters."

"I can see how that might help."

"You don't mind carrying a black baby?"

"I never thought I would. I was shocked as hell when I learned Reed was infertile, and he wanted me to have a black baby. Why not pick white sperm for me, so not everyone knows he can't have a child, that he's defective in that way. He picked Joseph out, I didn't. I can't say I've regretted his choice though. I've never been fucked that well. I'm going to miss it."

"Well, Joe is good in that way. Not all black men are as good as he is. I should know. I tried a dozen or so before I met Joe. He was definitely the best, not just in the sack, but the best man, too. A couple came close in bed, but no one came close to the whole package."

"I can't imagine letting Reed fuck another woman, despite this unexpected pleasure of being allowed to fuck another man. How do you do it? What's it like, watching him walk out the door and knowing he's going to be fucking someone else for several days or a week."

"It's hard. The money helps. He's around a lot more at other times when he isn't working. It allows him to help a lot around the house, looking after our children, even cooking. He's usually gone for five days at a time, when he goes, but it's been eight times in the last year. So he's been gone for 40 out of 365 days. That's not bad. It's certainly safer than bouncing, and when he was a bouncer, he was gone most evenings, and my job is during the day, so we didn't see each other as often as we do now, so it has its perks.

"You are aware, that for all intents and purposes, I'm a cuckquean. I know Joe is fucking other women, and I allow it, for whatever reasons. Like other cucks, there's more than one emotion swirling through my head when Joe walks out the door. Jealousy is a big one, bigger now that I met you. Fear is another one. I think you're always afraid your man will find someone to replace you. That he might not walk back through that door. Every time he does, it makes you feel good that he found you worthy enough to come back to, so there's that emotion when he comes back. There's pride, of course, pride my man's been chosen to breed some other woman, that he's the man that women love to fuck, and he's mine. The racial pride thing I mentioned already. Knowing you will end up with a black child growing inside of you.

"There's arousal. I don't think I could do this, if I wasn't turned on a little by it. Not enough to want to witness it; the humiliation of watching him fuck another woman, see how she responds to him, which I can guess at, but more, how he responds to her, which goes back to the fear thing again. Does he love fucking you more than me? Will he want to keep fucking you after his job is over, but then that joy when he walks back through my door, knowing I've won again; that he doesn't want to leave me, that I'm enough woman for him to stay."

"Joe thinks that Reed is a willing cuckold. Do you think the same thing?"

"Honey, if he wants the whole world to know he's got a black child, he almost has to be. Everyone will see that his wife found someone other than him to have a child with. There has to be a certain amount of cuckoldry for him to announce it like that."

"So you think he feels a lot of the same things as you do while I'm having sex with Joe?"

"Unquestionably. Right now, he's scared to death you're going to end up a size queen, who doesn't want to fuck his little white dick anymore, and you'll leave him for someone else."

"Then why do it?"

"Because whatever he's getting out of it, is worth the risk. I do get something out of Joe sleeping with other women, whether it's money, or the emotional roller coaster of emotions, or how much we fuck when he gets back, so I can reclaim him. There's something there that's worth the risk. Even seeing how beautiful you are, and knowing how much he loves fucking you, I'm going to get something from watching him walk away with you on his arm. It's not all sunshine and roses, but it's something."

I thought about that. I couldn't imagine, looking at Savannah, that she could be worried about me, but she was, and whatever emotions she got out of it, some of them allowed her to go through with sharing her husband. It wasn't an open ended sharing, but it was a sharing.

"What if I wanted to find out of Reed is a cuckold without just asking him if he is? I don't want to pressure him into admitting something that maybe, he isn't sure of himself."

"That's an interesting question, because he hasn't watched you. If he had, I'd be dead certain. That's top of the line cuckoldry right there. I'm not at that point. I have no desire to watch you with Joe. It's bad enough, now I've seen you. Seeing the pleasure on his face as he fucks you, might kill me." She thought for over a minute. "Why don't you try this. Tell him that you're going to call him tomorrow morning before you fuck Joe again. You're going to leave the phone on, so he can hear everything if he wants to. Let yourself go when you fuck Joe. Let Reed hear the whole sorry episode. If he's still on the phone when you're finished having sex, he's a cuckold. If he ended the call, all he wanted was breeding services, and he wasn't interested in the accomplishment of the deed.

"Next, you want to see how much of a cuckold he is. How long after your ovulation is Joe going to continue fucking you?"

"My ovulation started Thursday morning, so Monday night should be the last day I'm ovulating. Reed's letter said I had Joe for the week of my vacation, so I have to check out of the hotel Wednesday morning. I guess that leaves Tuesday. Why?"

"That means that on Tuesday, you're fucking for fun, and not to get pregnant anymore. If Reed doesn't hang up on you when he listens to Joe fucking you, invite Reed to watch you fuck Joe on Tuesday night, when you'll tell Reed you're doing it because you want to, not because you need to anymore. Reed can come into the bedroom and watch, but he can't touch himself. You can't allow him to masturbate. If you want, you can ask Reed to put Joe's cock inside of you, to show how much he wants to watch Joe fuck you.

"When you're finished, tell Reed he can lick Joe's cum out of your pussy, then fuck you. How quickly he cums when he fucks you, is an indication of how turned on he was while watching you. If he does cum quick, you might want to humiliate him a little at how inadequate he is compared to a 'real man'. Pay attention to his cock when you do so. Does he get angry and leave, or does his little dick get hard again. If he gets hard, ask him to suck Joe into another erection so Joe can fuck you again, or, for him to get under you in a sixty-nine, so he gets an eagle's eye view of Joe fucking your slutty white cunt, and perhaps even tell him to lick Joe's ball sack."

"You're kidding!"

"No, I'm not kidding."

"Would Joe even allow Reed to do that?"

"He's let a couple other cuckolds do it. He's not particularly fond of it, but it adds to the cuckold experience, and if some guy is paying him 20 grand to fuck his wife, it helps to give the guy what he wants. All of those things tell you to what degree Reed is prepared to be a cuckold. If he balks anywhere along the line, you know where the line is drawn. If he doesn't listen, all Reed wants is for a baby, black or not. Every other step lets you know where Reed is prepared to go if you cuckold him. If he goes all the way, he wants the total cuckold experience, even to the point he becomes your cock fluffier and cunt cleaner.

"At that point, you decide where you want to go. Do you want to be in a Female Led Relationship, where you make all the decisions regarding the sex you have, and what Reed is allowed. Do you lock his cock in a cock cage..."

"A cock cage? What is that?"

"It's a plastic or metal chastity device for men. It doesn't allow him to get an erection or to ejaculate. You keep the key, so Reed's pleasure is up to you. Do you fuck him, give him hand jobs or blow jobs, and are they granted only for being pleasing to you, or at irregular intervals at your discretion? Or, does everything remain the same as it is now, except you occasionally take a lover to meet your new needs as a woman who wants a big dick to fuck her. You can make Reed buy you lingerie for your lovers only, have him bathe, shave and otherwise prepare you for your 'dates'. You get to decide if Reed gets to watch you, or you only tell him about it afterwards. If he is a cuckold, watching, or hearing about your sex afterwards, is what he gets out of his cuckold relationship. You have to give him something for his relinquishing control of your fucking and his. Perhaps you let him masturbate while you tell him all about the wonderful fucking your lover gave you, while you make fun of Reed's sexual inadequacies."

"That seems so cruel."

"So is watching Joe walk out the door to fuck another white bread slut, but it's part of what I'm getting out of it, so part of the excitement for me. I'm not a total degree of cuckquean yet, but I am some degree of cuckquean, and Joe knows it. He likes to 'remind me' when he leaves that he's going to be knocking up another woman. They call it cuckold angst."

"Jesus."

"Tell me about it. The other option you have, is letting another man, a Bull, if you will, take control of your relationship. He becomes your main squeeze, and gets to decide who, and when you fuck. Your Bull will probably demand you become his three hole slut, so if you haven't had anal sex before, expect to have it then. Your Bull also takes charge of your cuckold, removing you from the decision making. If he's bisexual, you can expect your cuckold to start sucking cocks and getting ass fucked. You might want to break him in first; get a nice big strap-on and start fucking his ass to prepare him for your lover's bigger dick.

"If he isn't bisexual, he might reduce, or even eliminate Reed's access to sex with you. Your Bull may choose to mark you as his, to tell the world who you belong to, and it definitely, won't be your husband. That necklace you have on," Savannah pointed to my Queen of Spades necklace Joe had given me for the Mocha Club, "could be turned into a tattoo, if your Bull is black, permanently telling the world you're a slut for black cock. He may make you black only, no white boys ever again will go in your white pussy. He might also have you pierced to signify his ownership. They may expect that the only children you'll have from now on, will be his, or someone he gives you to.

"A Bull may decide that you're going to fuck other people, the people that he wants you to fuck, not just him. He may give you as a reward to a friend for services rendered, or use you to close a business deal. You have the right to refuse to go along, but you may lose your Bull if you do. They want to have control of their slut, and one who resists doing what they want, may get tossed aside. Having a Bull will be the more submissive of the two options on your part."

"Joe mentioned that he's kind of a Bull for cuckold relationships when he's breeding a bitch."

"He is, but it's limited, because he can only do it while he's breeding, and only the one time because of his agreement with me. Most Bulls are full time, although they may have more than one slut in their stable. Oh, and you can expect your Bull will make you lick pussy. Men like to watch women fuck. Lesbian porn is hugely popular. If he has control of you, it will excite him to make you do something you don't want to do, and he'll like fucking you while you're licking a pussy."