My Black Babies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can never have enough of your cock, sir. My husband will be so surprised when I have your baby."

Joe turned to the server.

"Do you see something you like?"

I turned as if I didn't know she was there, then acted flustered, trying to cover myself, and failing miserably.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I didn't know you were there. Is that our food?"

"Y-Yes," she said.

"I'm so embarrassed," I said. "I get lost in worshipping his cock sometimes. It's beautiful, isn't it? So big, and long. He fills me up like no one else ever has."

"Y-yes, it is."

"Would you like a taste?" I asked holding it out to her.

"N-no, that's quite all right."

I stood up. I still had some of his cum running down my legs. She noticed that, too. I grabbed my purse and rooted around for a tip. She was ignoring me and watching Joe's impressive schlong instead. I found a ten and handed it to her. I had to get her attention first.

"Here's your tip. I apologize again. Thanks for bringing the food. I get so hungry after I fuck him. Are you sure you don't want a taste?"

"I-I'm sure."

Here I was, contributing to the myth of black dick. What can I say, I'm a naughty girl. At least on Joe, it wasn't a myth. I wondered how many black cocks she'd try out, looking for one like his.

Joe looked at our lunch. "There's a couple cans of pineapple juice on here."

"I knew they had to have pineapple juice in the bar for some of the fruity drinks. I told them to add a couple cans to our tray so Reed can taste how good your cum is."

Joe laughed.

******

I spent the rest of the afternoon reading more about cuckolds and I also spent some time reading about cuckqueans. They were related subjects, after all, with a lot of the same personality quirks and foibles. We would be dealing with one of each tonight, so I thought it best to know what could happen.

During supper, Joe and I discussed our plan of attack, and several different alternatives based upon the responses of our viewers. Joe was surprised when I told him one thing I wanted to try with Savannah, but he was willing to go along with me, provided I was polite and didn't try to force her into anything. We shall see what we shall see. I definitely wanted to know what was going on in Reed's head, and with Savannah asking to watch as well, I wanted to know what was going on in hers. Our plans were set, only the stage needed to follow.

******