My Black Babies Ch. 14

Story Info
Reed's parents learn I'm not having Reed's child.
18.6k words
3.92
8.1k
20

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/29/2024
Created 11/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this chapter, Vicky and Reed meet some people who might be familiar if you've read Becoming a Cuckold or My Descent into Slavery, Richard, Marnie and Andre. Four other women are added to the breeding show, making a total of nine. Reed's parents arrive for the Christmas holidays and they learn that Vicky isn't having Reed's child. Richard agrees to train Reed to be a better pussy licker, cock sucker and lover in general. Jacob dies while Melanie and Alexander are having sex in his room. This chapter contains oral sex, interracial sex, cock sucking, pussy licking, group sex, gay sex, and taboo sex. You've been warned. My thanks to JohnnyGalt for his assistance. For the second time, I've found people have stolen my intellectual property and published as their own. Don't steal. ©Copyright, 2024

My Black Babies, Ch 14

Reed's Parents Learn About Our Lifestyle

The very next day, I got a phone call out of the blue, that would change our show for the better. I didn't recognize the name on the caller ID, Andre Miller.

"Hello?" I asked. "What can I do for you?"

"I was referred to you by a friend, Mike Stone, from Club Mocha."

"Referred for what?"

"I heard about some kind of show for breeding white women."

"I probably have enough people for the rebelling slaves." I could tell he was black. He had some street in his voice. I really didn't want any thugs either. He sounded a little thuggish.

"I have three white sluts to be bred, although there's some rules attached to one of them."

"What kind of rules?" I asked.

"One of the women can only be fucked by me and her husband. The other two can be fucked by anyone."

"Is the husband black?"

"He's a red-headed white guy. Look, instead of trying to talk this over on the phone, can we come over there and speak in person? I'll bring the white boy and the three white sluts with me."

"Let me check with Mike first, since I don't know you from Adam."

"Of course. This is my personal number." He sounded polite anyway. "Just hit redial."

I called Mike right away. "I just got a call from a guy named Andre Miller. Can I trust him?"

"Yeah, he's a good guy."

"He sounds a little like a thug," I said, "kind of rough."

"He used to be a sex worker, and grew up in poverty with a junkie mother, but he currently works for William Thornhill, the billionaire, as his personal assistant, making six figures a year. He's really a decent guy. You'd like him if you met him."

"Sex worker, how?"

"A male prostitute, escort type, high end, both men and women."

"Okay. I'll speak to him. How's it going with Mandy?"

"I just said goodbye to her. Yvette picked her up to go back to school. She's a sweetheart. I really like her. She's becoming quite the submissive."

"Does she seem to be enjoying herself?"

"She's eating it up. I'm going to claim her ass next weekend."

"Go easy on her. I know how fat your cock is. Don't ruin anal sex for the poor girl. Okay, I'll call Andre back."

I hit redial on his number and Andre picked right up.

"Did you talk to Mike?" He asked.

"I did. He said you were trustworthy, and that you worked for William Thornhill."

"Peripherally. He spends a lot of time on the West Coast now. We see him about once a month for a week. Richard works with him more closely than I do."

"Who's Richard?"

"The white guy I'm bringing over along with the three sluts."

"Okay. How long before you get here?"

"We're coming from Manhattan on the Upper West Side."

"By car or subway?"

"Car."

"Thirty to forty minutes with Sunday traffic." I gave him the address.

"We'll see you in an hour. You want us to bring food? It's getting fairly close to lunch."

"Sure. Chinese sounds good to me. It's just me and my husband. Bring an assortment. We like most everything, and we can pick and choose."

"Make it ninety minutes then," Andre said.

"We'll see you shortly."

As soon as he hung up, I thought about what I wanted Reed to be wearing when they arrived. I didn't really know these people, so nude but for his cage might not be appropriate. Perhaps his maid uniform.

"Reed, we have five people coming over, two men, three women, all white except for one of the males. I'd like you wearing your maid uniform when they arrive."

"Yes, Mistress."

I put on a crop top tee showing my black baby on board tattoo, and yoga shorts, no bra, but panties. They arrived a little before the ninety minutes were up. Reed answered the door. They didn't seem surprised by his maid's uniform. Andre introduced himself, then the others.

"This is Richard and Marnie Farber. I live with them in a polyamorous relationship. The other blonde is Victoria Prather, the dark haired beauty is Connie Mason She's also married. I'm a Dominant and Marnie and Connie are my submissives."

Andre was a black stud who looked like he worked out a lot, and had a huge looking package tucked into some jeans with a tight tee showing his pec and ab definition. Richard was also in good shape, slightly shorter, khakis and tee, not quite as built. Marnie and Victoria looked quite similar, except that Marnie's boobs were much bigger, Ds maybe, opposed to Cs. Marnie was dressed sluttier, while still allowing for the weather, as was Connie. Connie had black hair, small breasts, perhaps Bs. Both Marnie and Connie looked like they had permanent collars on with Queen of Spades emblems. I saw no sign of a lock. Both had body chains going from their collars to their nipples, with another symbol visible showing a long, black dick hanging over black balls. I suspected it was Andre's symbol. Both Marnie and Connie also had Hotwife anklets, similar to the one I wore.

"I'm Victoria Madison, but call me Vicky to avoid confusion with Miss Prather, and this is my husband, Reed. I'm a submissive to my black Master, my Bull, as is my husband. He lives elsewhere. There's another black gentleman who resides with us, but he's out this weekend, although he may be back later. How can I help you?

"I was talking to Mike, and he said you had some kind of show you were planning at Club Mocha. He mentioned that it might be very lucrative for the women. Although none of us really need money, except for Victoria, who just graduated from college, Connie and Marnie definitely want to have children. It will be Marnie's second. She had her first one with her husband. It would be Connie's first. Her husband is hoping that she's black bred, and the money wouldn't hurt to raise a child. Victoria would be willing to have a child, and doesn't care if it's black if the money worked out. The issue I mentioned, the rule, if you will, is only Richard and I can have sex with Marnie. Neither of them care if I end up the father, but we don't want any other possible paternity for the child."

"Why don't we eat while the food is hot, and then we can discuss the show I've got planned, and whether or not we could accommodate you in some way."

While we ate, we chatted. We found out that Richard had begun as a submissive to Marnie, and they met Andre when she hired him for a weekend of sex for both of them, then wished a Dominant male to take over, so she could be more submissive and less in charge. The three of them had been involved in breaking up an illegal slavery ring in New York, in which they acted as slaves to Andre. It worked out well enough that Andre became their permanent Dominant, although Richard abandoned his submission when he thought Andre had made Marnie pregnant.

"I recall the news stories. They didn't really mention who helped break it up," I said.

"For safety reasons due to the danger imposed by the slavers, and because I worked for Mr. Thornhill, we didn't want that information released. Since we didn't have to testify, it never got out," Richard said.

"Why did you abandon your submission?" Reed asked.

"I was away from home on another illegal slavery related manner when Marnie got pregnant the first time. The one condition I'd insisted on when we entered our submission, was that I father her children. Marnie played a trick on me, using sperm I'd left with a sperm bank in the eventuality that something bad happened to me while I was gone, and had herself inseminated. She made me believe it was another man's child, primarily Andre, as he'd been fucking her the most as her Dominant.

"She loved us both and wanted us to live together, without worrying who the father of her children would be, and was hoping I'd accept she might have another man's child. When I finally accepted it, she told me it was mine, but that would be the last time she'd worry who impregnated her, as long as it was one of us. That's why it can only be Andre and me fucking her. I ended my submission because I didn't want to be told when I could fuck my wife. While I was submissive, Andre always had to have sex with her first, before I could. Connie's husband still has to wait for Andre first before he can have sex with her, although she's frequently having sex with others, including me, and other women and black men only, except for me and her husband."

"How well does your relationship work?" I asked, "the three of you together. I'm thinking that I'd like to live with my Master and his family, and we've started discussing it, because both of our homes are too small for all of us."

"It works well," Marnie said. "Andre is a true bisexual, and doesn't care who he has sex with. Richard doesn't really like gay sex, but he does care for Andre, and they have sex at least weekly. That's something else that changed when Richard gave up submission to Andre. He won't have sex with any other males but Andre unless he wants to. I do let him have sex with other females, including his two girlfriends here, Vicky, the college slut, and Connie, the submissive hotwife slut. Of course, I have sex with them too, because I'm the biggest slut of them all."

Marnie said that with a lot of affection, so it wasn't harsh at all.

"What's the hardest part of sex with another man for you," Reed asked Richard.

"It was all hard to start. I had a little mantra I told myself every time I had a problem; surrender your ego, submit and obey. Don't worry about anything more than that. The first time I sucked a cock to completion, I threw up. Then I had to suck another one. Since Marnie had pegged me, I'd gotten ass fucked before, so that wasn't a huge problem, even though Andre was bigger than the dildo Marnie used on me. He knew how to handle me because he was used to fucking people and giving them pleasure. His livelihood depended on not tearing up an asshole when he fucked your ass.

"I think the hardest part for me was kissing. Andre has a mustache and kissing someone with a hairy lip, still freaks me out a little. Andre likes to fuck me facing me, and I have to kiss him. It was easier getting fucked from behind. I've gotten more used to it over time, but that's probably still my biggest obstacle to totally enjoying sex with him. I'm still submissive. That didn't really change because I gave up my submission. I mostly do what I'm told by Marnie or Andre, unless it violates my own internal rules. I don't have many of them, but I have some."

"Do your parents know?" Reed asked.

"Well, my father was a cheating asshole, and I don't know what he knows, nor do I care. My mother was our first overlord Mistress to keep Marnie from doing anything like feminizing me at work, or in public. She had both sexes as submissive sex slaves, and she's married to a man who has a woman submissive, so they both understood the lifestyle when I became submissive. It was when we went to her wedding, we found out Marnie was a switch, and I'm submissive. I had to learn to suck a cock while I was in training, so she knew I would be doing it. She doesn't care what I do, as long as I'm happy.

"I also had to wear a cock cage and the frilly panties when I got home, but that was under my clothing in public, except when around others who knew the score and understand the lifestyle. Andre actually made sure I didn't have to wear those things. Having a cock himself, he thought it was barbaric to cage it, and he said if he wanted frilly panties, he'd fuck a woman. He likes men as men, not as sissies. So I was done with those as soon as he took over as my Master."

We also found out that they met Victoria at a sex club that Andre had taken them to, and met Connie at a charity benefit with her husband, who mostly ignored her for big chested women like Marnie, until other men started fucking her and black men found her attractive enough to fuck. He then became submissive to her and her Master.

"He loves when I fuck black men, and really wants me to have a black child," Connie related.

"Does he have sex with the men as well?" Reed asked.

"He has to clean cocks and he's had to suck some to orgasm, as well as be ass fucked. Andre is his Master as well as mine, and Andre does love dick almost as much as he loves pussy. Andre frequently has him licking and sucking his balls as he fucks me. Andre feels that men are inherently better at sucking cock because they know what feels good to them. He has another submissive, Serena, although she's black with a white husband. He's the same as my husband. She had her husband's child first, like Marnie, and she's currently pregnant with Andre's. I won't have any of my husband's children, only black, or perhaps Richard's if Andre allows it. My first will definitely be black. Why is Vicky carrying a black child."

"Reed is essentially infertile. He had an interracial cuckold fetish from an incident as a freshman in college, and he hired my Master to inseminate me. It's how we began our current lifestyle."

We finished eating and cleaning up, then had seats around the dining room table while I explained my plans for the 'Slave Rebellion on the Plantation' show. They all listened raptly to the concept as it was currently planned.

"All of the women have to be fertile for the show, so I need to pick a date that coincides with the maximum number of fertile women, particularly the mother and daughter pair. I'd like to have at least three, or perhaps four, if I'm that lucky."

"I think you're looking at it all wrong," Richard said. "You should do them all at the same time."

"I can't do that. They won't all be fertile, and that's what I'm charging for, the breeding of white women by black men. I plan to show that the women are all not pregnant by showing a home pregnancy test before the show starts. So they can't be pregnant before the show starts, and they have to get pregnant during the show."

Richard said, "Hold on." He looked something up on his phone. "Okay, it says here that home pregnancy tests normally won't show anything before the next period. That's fourteen days from ovulation. Let's say ten days, to give us some slack. So everyone who will be fertile from ten days before the show, to let's say, a week or two after it, can be impregnated by black men and it really won't matter if they actually got knocked up during the show. That's the drama part of it, and let the audience see how the breeding is occurring, but if the same fellows fuck them from the time the first one becomes fertile to the time the last one does, you have like a two to three week window, they can all get knocked up in, so it seems like the show was where they became pregnant. Really, the only ones who couldn't, would be those having their period during the show. It won't really matter that it wasn't, because essentially, they got fucked by the same men in the same way, just a few days earlier or later."

"Okay, I can see that. That would work. Since the show can only occur during the Monday or Tuesday through Wednesday or Thursday, that gives us more of a window to work with."

"I don't see how the scenario you proposed allows only Richard or Master to fuck me," Marnie said. "Theoretically, I'd be gang banged by everyone. As much as I'd enjoy the gang bang, I only want one of two men to father my child."

"Actually, something that Connie said gave me an idea," I said. "Serena is a black woman who's currently pregnant with Andre's child. If she were in the show as Andre's wife, we could propose that Richard went down to the slave quarters to fuck her and there's a chance the child was Richard's. Now Andre insists that Richard's wife is his alone to fuck. No other men can have her. He'll be the only one to knock up Richard's wife."

"I still want Richard to have some chance to make this child, even if he's not going to be injecting his sperm as deeply as Master does."

"Because there's a chance that Serena's child is not Richard's, Andre will allow Richard an equal chance to impregnate his wife, but only if Richard sucks Andre's cock to prepare him to breed his wife."

"That would work," Richard said, "and it's not like I haven't sucked his dick before. We don't want this to be internet fodder. How do we keep that from happening?"

"Everyone who enters the club has to give up recording devices. We'll present the same show twice over three days. The second show was going to be recorded to show to club members for a hundred bucks apiece as a way to hire the hall, but destroyed after one or two showings."

"I'd feel a lot better if we were in control of that recording from start to finish," Richard said. "Maybe put Reed, Everett and Herbert in charge of the cameras."

"Who are Everett and Herbert?" I asked.

"Everett is Connie's husband. Herbert is Serena's," Andre said.

"Well if Connie is getting bred, Everett is going to be a member of the cast, watching it happen," I said. "The fact the slave owners are being cuckolded in front of them makes the show more dramatic."

"We can get someone else I trust," Richard said. "Maybe my mother could handle one of the cameras or my sister. I trust them to keep my secrets."

"How much are you anticipating the women getting for putting on this show?" Victoria asked.

"It depends on the audience. At ten thousand per woman being bred, and a hundred audience members, each woman should get a half million to raise her child. More audience, more money. Less audience, less money, but I don't anticipate too much less of an audience, and we could get substantially more with advertisement at Club Mocha, with some word of mouth from people who've seen one of my shows before."

"How do we make it plausible that there are that many white women to be fucked?" Connie asked. "Most plantations would have the owner, his wife and perhaps a couple of daughters or sons. Stretching it to an overseer and his wife, that's five women."

"The season," I said. "It's the holiday season. The family is getting together for Christmas. We can have a tree up and holiday decorations. The plantation owner, his brother and his wife, or sister and her husband, a couple children apiece, a couple of them married, since we have some mid-forties couples participating, another one or two of the women engaged, as we have a affianced pair."

"That would work," Richard said. "For whatever it's worth. Andre, Marnie and I don't need to be paid for it, so that can increase the payout for the others. In Marnie's case, she may not be black bred, so it would be moot anyway."

"Do you really think any cock but Master's will be breeding my fertile womb, honey. He is two inches or more longer than you."

Richard laughed, so he wasn't upset by her words. "I have good swimmers, honey. I've been swimming all my life. Andre just learned to swim. Mine will be doing the breast stroke, while his are doing the dog paddle."

Andre laughed. "You're so fucking funny, Richard. I love that about you." He gave him a kiss on the lips, which Richard accepted.

"I don't need the money either," Connie said. "My husband makes good money. Let it go to someone else who wants or needs it. I'm doing it to get black bred."