All Comments on 'My Bride Ch. 02: Security Device'

by NaSchmi

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What a ride

First there is a lot of loving and caring and then BAMM, she goes off like some crazed she-devil. She kind of loves him and the turns around and stabs him in the back. The cage will have to be changed to some better instrument of torture, maybe with some shock and vibration features. Hope he can survive long enough to get some revenge of some kind but then this is a fantasy. He will probably be wearing some kind of maid uniform to show off his caged cock while he serves the women. Hopefully this does not degenerate to a full fledged beat down and he carries whip marks, tattoos, and other piercings. Maybe he will be made to suck off cocks at a gloryhole or attends BDSM clubs. Could be fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
CRAP

THIS SHIT SUCKS! 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I love her dominance.

Can’t wait to read more. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Story is not plausible

Absolutely an unhealthy relationship. It makes no sense for her to want to marry him in the first place as it’s obvious she doesn’t love him. The story premise is implausible, unfortunately.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I wish

I totally agree with everything, fuck all small pathetic men, lock us up & enslave us forever! It’s what we need, seriously!

Anyone who disagrees isn’t a sub!

NymphoManSlutNymphoManSlutover 2 years ago

Hello all, this is beyond wrong in every way. This is not a relationship this is slavery and if you submit to it so be it be a Slave. A true relationship has reciprocity the Dom or the femme dom Style is missing the best of everything. Switch relationship hand it off hand off the power 2p the giver and the receiver take it to a whole nother level. The magic Bond of deep love is in submission to your mate

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, some say that the story is not plausible however it is a fantasy. THere are some men that would love to be in his shoes (or cage). I wonder when she will start taking other men to bed and make her husband watch? Oh, she has Karen but she still allows him to fuck her from time to time. I wonder when she will make him eat her out after she has been with some other guys? Will she take him to a gloryhole or maybe let other guys take him anally? So many options and adventures.

LeoLewinskyLeoLewinsky12 months ago

Chastitycage spoils the rest of creativity. Shoot Karen in the head, burn the bloody contract and thats it.

lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

Sorry but that is not real life

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous