My Bride Ch. 02: Security Device

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are really a sight to behold! In your manly home office! A real show off, and who's sitting in this unicorn letter 10k armchair?"

She stroked my steel cage seductively, but of course I felt not much of that sensation, other than my flesh pushing against the metal.

"A tiny, little, shriveled, imprisoned excuse of a cock!"

She leaned forward until I could feel her breath in my groin, and I watched as she tried to stick her tongue through the steel bars. I felt her touch now, but it was so very dissatisfactory to see her giving everything and nothing reaching me. Although at the same time it looked so hot as she was teasing me. 

For a second I thought about tearing the chain with that damned key off her neck, releasing myself so that I could fuck her passionately on the floor of my expensive study.

 But I knew the consequences, and so I just sat there and took her humiliating remarks and felt my manhood vanish into oblivion. 

She continued her teasing:

"Maybe I can push my tongue through that little hole there! She took the whole device into her mouth, and I felt a hint of what it had been like to have her blow me. I now wished I had asked her to do this more often, back when we had a normal relationship. 

"Do you feel that?"

"A little. Just a little!"

"That's not good, is it?"

"No, it isn't."

"You think everything is still okay down there? Let's hope that all that imprisonment hasn't caused any lasting damage!"

She poked with her long fingernail through the bars and stabbed my sensitive flesh.

I flinched and squirmed, trying to avoid the pain. 

But she had no mercy with me. She laughed as she poked through the bars.

"Come on, take it boy! We need to get some circulation going in your sad little thing here!"

I squirmed and started to beg: 

"Please stop, please!"

"Woah, what is this?"

"Please stop!

"Is that begging? Are you begging, boy?"

I didn't know where she was going with this. I just wanted her to stop.

"Please!"

"Are you whining and wailing and asking me to stop? Although I specifically asked you to be nice and not to act like an untrained puppy?"

"No."

"What does that mean? Do you want to be nice with a chance to come out or do you want to keep being all childish?"

"I'll be nice. I will be good. I will be nice!"

"Alright! That's what I want to hear! I understand that it's not easy for you, but you got to learn!"

I nodded yes.

"You better accept your position in our marriage."

"Yes, I will, my mistress!"

"Great! Then let's announce it to the world!"

She took out her phone and started to take pictures of me, as I sat there all naked and exposed with that cage between my legs. 

She ordered me to pose, and of course I obeyed her. With every click of the camera and every one of her snide remarks, I felt less of a man, felt my dignity go down the drain.

I imagined what people would say if they saw these pictures. My friends for example. My life would be over.

And at the same time, I longed to be drained of everything. To be vulnerable before my wife, to be helpless and stripped of everything. It was my way to show my devotion to her, and my only hope that she would accept this gift to her.

I wasn't sure though.

"Let's see what Karen has to say about these."

A few seconds later Alicia's phone buzzed. She read the message and then show it to me. 

It read:

'How pathetic!!'

"What do you think? Is she right? Are you pathetic? You know, seeing you like that I kinda have to agree with her. You are not much of a gang, are you?"

I didn't know what to say. She was right. There was nothing much I could say to dispute that.

"Nothing? You got nothing, really?" Alicia laughed. "I tell you what. Don't beat yourself up too much. You got something that Karen hasn't. And I'm not talking about that sorry excuse of a dick. Karen doesn't allow anyone to boss her around like you do. She's too proud for that. But you on the other hand you have no pride. And I kinda like that about you. You do what I tell you, and that makes me so fucking horny. You're my personal Viagra. In fact, seeing you like this makes me so fucking horny! Down, boy!" she ordered me off my armchair like a dog. And like a dog I followed her orders.

She pulled down her pants and panties, sat in my chair, legs spread and pointed at her pussy.

"Get me off! And you better do a good job!"

I crawled between her legs, slid my hands up her thighs and got right at it. It wasn't like I wasn't turned on by all this. I totally was, and so I inhaled her aroma that she had made me taste so many times. Alicia was in an especially chatty mood, and while I licked her vulva, she did all this talking about Karen, and it made me so furious!

"You have to work on your technique, you know. If you want to keep me happy and from turning to Karen. She has this pussy licking technique. She can wrap her whole tongue around my clit. Her whole tongue! And then she does this thing, this rocking thing. She rocks her tongue left and right. I can't describe it, but it is fucking amazing. They say that only women know how to satisfy other women. But since you aren't much of a man anymore, you can probably learn!"

It also made me feel helpless. How could I give my wife the same pleasure that her lesbian friend gave her, if she couldn't even describe what it was!

But I tried, I gave everything I had, until my tongue was sore and my whole mouth hurt. But it worked. I was able to make her stop. She started panting, lifted her legs, crossed them behind my back and pulled me in closer. I was encased in her arousal, and although my mouth hurt, it also felt so incredibly satisfying to experience her excitement and to know that I was able to bring her off. 

When she came, she cried out so loud that I was afraid people could hear us on the street. 

After a while, she pulled me towards her. I rested my head on her thighs and she played with my hair. 

"You know, I wasn't sure whether it was the right decision to strip you off everything you have and to make you my little slave boy. I mean this is a big commitment. You think about these things. Like you think about getting a cat or a dog. I mean once you have made this decision you have all sorts of responsibilities. You have to care for your dog. You can't just go into the woods and shoot it if you are sick of it. And it's the same with you. Well, sort of."

She paused, and I wasn't sure whether she was serious or whether she was playing with my head. 

"Anyway. So far, I'm quite happy with our arrangement. Let's pray it'll stay that way!"

She didn't ask me for my thoughts of this, and I wasn't in the place to contribute to it, and so I stayed quiet.

Alicia recovered from her orgasm, and I sat there with no physical satisfaction but the pride of knowing that I had given her so much physical satisfaction.

And in that moment, it was absolutely good enough for me.

To be continued...

12