My Bride Ch. 03: Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I closed my eyes to feel her finger play with me. It seemed such a forgotten feeling that I gave in to it and let her continue. Soon however, she had closed her little fist around my shaft and was properly jacking me off.

When I felt my climax approach, I came to my senses:

"You have to stop, please!"

She took her hand away and looked at me with those brown doe eyes, as I came off the edge.

"Don't you like it?"

"No, that's not it. In fact, I like it too much. Way too much! You have to stop!"

"Alright, I understand."

I felt a little empty that I would ask her to stop, when she was willing to grant me release. I also felt a weird sense of pride that I had the willpower to say something like that.

"It's just. I really would have liked to see you come."

She put her hand on the tip of my cock and gently rotated her thumb over my glans.

"And I wanted to do you some good. You know, I really think that you deserve it. I feel so bad for all the things that these women have done to do you. I mean, I really want to apologize to you on behalf of all the women for mistreating you like that."

Her words were soft, and I was so focused on what she said that her thumb on my cock was able to bring me so close to the edge that I almost violently had to push her hand away.

"I'm sorry, but I can't do that! I'm really sorry!"

She just looked at me as if she really pitied me. Talisa leaned over and whispered in my ear:

"Nobody will find out."

Before I knew it, she had her hand on my cock again. There was no denying it. She wanted to seduce me, and I thought it was incredibly flattering that this young, attractive woman actually wanted me.

She kept sweet talking to me, whispering in my ear and even kissing my earlobe. Like a Siren, seducing me with her innocent voice on the one hand and on the other hand her thumb on the top of my cock that didn't seem so innocent.

"You deserve it! You really do!"

She repeated these words rhythmically along with her hand on my cock, and before I knew it I had passed the point of no return, and I pleaded her to stop, but in a way that I didn't:

"No, please, no!"

It was too late, I squirted and pumped my load in the air. For a moment I felt proud of this eruption, but when it landed in a slimy string on her blouse, I knew that I had fucked up.

I slumped down in a feeling of spent lust and desolation, but Talisa caught me and wrapped her arms around me, and held me.

It was a long forgotten feeling. I felt her soft skin on me and stayed in her arms for several minutes. She shushed me, when I wanted to talk, and so I remained quiet and enjoyed the silence. Maybe she was right that there was nothing to say, but eventually I had to speak up.

"You cannot tell anyway, please!" I said.

She didn't reply.

"You need to lock me back in, as long as I am soft."

"Why?" she asked.

"Well, if I get hard, it is impossible to lock me up again!"

"Can't you control it?"

"No, absolutely not. Please, lock me up again?"

"Would you mind doing something for me first?"

"Of course. What do you want?"

"I would really like to see you on your knees. And maybe kissing me feet? If that is not too much to ask?"

"I will, I will do that. But please, lock me up first."

"Well, you go first! Is that too much to ask?"

"I can't! If I get on my knees before you, it'll turn me on. And then I'll get hard again! Please lock me up, first!"

"Aw, come on! What are you talking about!"

At that point it dawned on me that she was playing with me. She was teasing me. I slid off the bed and got on my knees and looked up at her.

She had crossed her legs and dangled one foot in front of me, and yeah, what can I say, it was bloody hot. It was already too late. I was getting hard again, and there was no way I would fit in that cage any longer.

I kissed the top of her feet, and she watched me with a pleased smile that looked so incredibly superior.

I didn't know what had happened, what had changed, but suddenly there was I, submitting to the cute girl, the innocent one.

She smiled, but I sensed that she was not all that innocent, that she had played me. That she had deliberately seduced me. There was no hope for me to become soft again unless she gave me another jerk off, and so I begged for one:

"Can you do me a favor?" I said unsure whether this was a good idea.

"What is it?"

"Can you get me off once more, so that we can get me back into the cage?"

"You want to go again?" she was amused. "You thought it wasn't a good idea to come, and now you want to do it again? I mean, I'm flattered. You must really like me!"

"If I don't get flaccid, I will never fit in the cage, and the only way to go back in is to come."

"That sounds like a lame excuse to get another hand job from me."

"It's not! Really not!"

"You are saying that Alicia always allowed you to come after she took it out?"

"No. Of course not."

"So there is another way."

"Yes. You need to make my arousal go away."

"And how did she do that?"

"She put ice on my dick. And then it goes soft pretty quickly."

"Wow, that sounds cold!" she snickered. "Get it... cold?"

I wasn't in the mood to joke.

"Please, I'm really in trouble here!"

We were interrupted by my wife shouting:

"What are you guys doing up there? Our throats are dry and our glasses empty! Wrap it up! C'mon! We need you down here!"

"Wrap it up. You can literally do a 'that's what she said' joke here! Funny, isn't it?"

"Can you then please get me some ice, if you are not willing to help me out with your hand?"

"I really don't think it would be a good idea to give you two hand jobs when you weren't allowed to have one in the first place!"

"How about some ice then? It's in the kitchen. In the freezer. Would take less than a minute!"

"Why don't you get it yourself?"

"I can't go downstairs without the cage. They'd call me over and see me unlocked! Please? I mean, if there is anything I can do for you, I'll do it!"

She thought about it.

"Maybe I have an idea. Can you please stand up for me?"

"Of course!"

She inspected my cock and put her small fingers on it, and for a second I thought she'd do me that favor. I focused on her touch. Before I was looking for distractions, now I was laser-focused on her touch.

"Put your hands behind your back and close your eyes!"

Her soft commands really helped, and her hand slid over my dick once again. I exhaled.

But then I suddenly felt a dull pain, as if I had been hit with a sledgehammer. I opened my eyes, she had closed her fist over my balls and squeezed them with all her might.

I slumped down on my knees, groaned and then dropped to the floor.

"I'm really sorry," she said sweetly. "But this might work as well!"

She stood up from the bed and was towering over me now.

I looked up to her, as she pressed her heel into my groin, and the pain was overwhelming.

"I can never understand what it is with guys and their balls. I mean, is that real pain or is it your pride that is hurt when you feel a little discomfort?"

This was definitely not just a little discomfort.

"It's real, it's real pain, believe me!" I grunted with clenched teeth.

"Okay! But does it work?"

As I looked up to her, I thought that her dominant beauty just standing there over me was even more powerful than the pain she inflicted.

But then through this sea of dull pain I felt my soft dick.

"It's working!" she cried full of excitement. "Okay, let me help you!"

She kneeled beside me and put the cage back on me. Her inexperience caused another level of pain and discomfort, but I was relieved when the padlock clicked into place.

"You're welcome!" she said, and I hastily said:

"Yes, thank you for..."

"Kicking you in the balls?"

"I guess."

"Anytime!" she smiled.

The pain in my abdomen only slowly subsided. I had problems getting up. We left her room and went downstairs. She went back to the living room and I bought myself some time by going in the kitchen.

I had maybe a minute before Alicia called my name. And the anger in her voice was hard to ignore. I was in trouble.

"Come in here, right away!"

My heart sank, and I hurried into the living room.

I understood what was going on right away.

My wife was looking at the dried slimy string of my cum on Talisa's blouse.

"What is this?" My wife was fuming.

"I'm really sorry!" Talisa said in her innocent voice. "He asked me to let him out. I didn't want to, but he insisted, and then he took the key from me and let himself out. And then he started to jerk off. Right in front of me. Like an animal. And there was nothing I could do!"

Talisa sounded like her voice was about to break and it appeared like she was close to starting to cry.

There was no innocence, there was no warmth in her, no understanding or compassion. It had all been a ploy to frame me. And I had fallen for it.

I looked at her, and she just whispered for everyone to hear:

"I'm sorry, but I had to tell the truth!"

I just shook my head at that blatant lie. But there was no way I could possibly protest this. Nobody would believe me. My new status in life had reduced me to somebody without any credibility.

I had just learned a lesson. Talisa was no better than the other women in the room. She was worse.

She was infinitely more wicked.

I looked into the angry eyes of my wife. She knew that I would never do anything like that. She had to know that this was all a huge lie! There was no way she could fall for this. I was hoping for her to question Talisa's story. But when she finally spoke, she growled:

"You are in a world of problems!"

The end

.


12