My Cleaning Lady Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,502 Followers

"She taking a nap?" I questioned.

"No...watch," Val giggled again. "It's actually quite interesting. I'm not sure what she's thinking when she does all this, but whatever it is...she's obviously aroused and turned on by it. Always the same too basically. And don't worry, it's not like I have this thing for my mother, I don't think about doing anything with her, or to her. Its just sort of exciting watching her is all, which I'm sure you'll soon see what I mean."

I looked back into the room again, though more specifically the mirror this time. I saw now that Jocelyn was actually pulling on her nipples with her fingers, and quite firmly this time. Pulling hard enough she'd stretched them into almost a cone-like shape, letting go, and then doing it again. A few moments of that, and then she surprised me even further, slapping them...each one independently, and hard too!

"Damn!" I exclaimed, though immediately ducking down again, fearful I might have been heard.

Val laughed. "The windows are double-pained. Short of a siren, it's virtually impossible to hear anything." I stood up, looking inside again, seeing her as she continued to slap her own breasts, which now began to look reddened and angry. To my surprise, my very flaccid cock throbbed just a bit, alerting me to the fact I was becoming aroused by this rather macabre scene taking place. One that I had no business watching, feeling more and more like a real pervert myself by the second. Especially standing outside her bedroom window, without a stitch on, slowly getting an erection. If anyone did see us, or catch us...I was screwed.

It was fucking exciting.

It was then that I noticed she had reached over towards her nightstand. Grabbing something off it, I was curious.

"Like I said," Val paused looking in, though I now felt her hand reaching over, wrapping itself around my slowly stiffening member. "This is where she really gets wild." I didn't dare look away now, even though I was tempted to look down and see what Val's hand was doing to my dick. Whatever it was that Jocelyn held in her hand, she seemed to slip it beneath the waistband of her bikini briefs. I watched her poke against the material with it, a small bulge forming, and then suddenly, she broke through.

"What the hell's she doing? And what is that anyway? A knife?"

"Yeah, a little one," Val confirmed. "You'd be surprised how many pairs of panties she's actually ruined doing this."

I stood mesmerized, watching as Val's mother literally cut away an opening through her panties, now tearing an even wider hole open with her hands, effectively shredding them apart. Hidden beneath her pillow, she now brought forth what was clearly obvious, as a very real looking, almost life-like dildo, in the shape of an enormous penis, complete with cock and balls. As though struggling with it, she then rammed it into herself. I could see her mouth opening, knowing full well she was crying out, though I honestly couldn't hear her. At least that brought me comfort in realizing if I couldn't hear her, she certainly couldn't hear us very well either.

When Jocelyn suddenly rolled over however, I nearly toppled off the bench we were standing on in a panic.

This time Val really did laugh, and loudly too. Maybe she wasn't worried about being heard through the windows, but I sure as hell was. "Keep watching! Keep watching! She's getting to the good part now!" I was pretty much at wits end here, the ups and downs of arousal, excitement, fear and paranoia playing havoc with my emotions. But excitement and curiosity won out however, with the help of Val's hand of course. I peered inside once again, Val's mom now on her tummy, though she had placed her knees beneath her. Of interest however, which I had obviously missed, was the fact she had torn away one entire side of her panties. One leg entirely free from them now, though the rest of her torn, shredded garment seemed wrapped in tatters about her other leg. Once again she reached beneath her pillow, and this time produced what appeared to be a slim, though wicked looking vibrator. She quickly coated it in what appeared to be some sort of lubricant, and then reached around behind herself. It didn't take long to guess where she intended to put that one, especially as she was now basically sitting on the fake cock, which was still buried to the hilt inside her pussy.

"Keep watching," Val instructed as she slithered down my torso. Before I knew what she was up to, I felt her mouth suddenly surround and envelope my now very hard cock. "Not me...mom!" She exclaimed once again, obviously looking up towards me as I momentarily looked down at her. I stood there looking in through the window, watching Val's mother as she obviously knelt there fucking herself in the cunt and the ass simultaneously, all the while Val sucking my prick, doing heavenly things to it, that nearly buckled my knees.

"Oh my god!" I couldn't help saying. It was almost too much. Too long since I'd even had a nice blow job for one thing, but for another, to be given one now standing on a bench, outside, peering in through my neighbor's window...watching her masturbating. Well fuck...my entire body was suddenly on sensory overload here.

Jocelyn was thrashing about wildly now, and then suddenly flipped like a gymnast onto her back again. This time I didn't duck, or even flinch. Had I done that, Val would have most likely bitten my cock off. As it was, I could only stand there staring. Val's mother suddenly yanked the prick out of her cunt, literally tossing it. And as she did, a stream of liquid suddenly exploded from her pussy, not just once, but several times, easily shooting several feet across the bed hitting the floor.

"Oh...my...god!" I cried out upon seeing that, and simultaneously felt my own cock's release, not even attempting to warn Val of it, not even really aware that I was until it was happening. I simply succumbed to the unbelievable ecstasy I was now feeling as torrents of my nectar filled Val's still hungrily sucking mouth. I finally pried my eyes open, only then ducking well below the window, fearful now that her mother had likewise climaxed, she might be more aware of her surroundings, and hence anyone peering in.

Even then, my mind didn't register what I was seeing as it looked almost silly. Val's cheeks bulging..as though holding her breath. She looked up at me, and then with both hands on either side of her cheeks, she pressed them in. It was like watching someone popping a gigantic, really nasty looking pimple. As soon as she did that, all the cum she'd been holding in her mouth came flying out, flying everywhere at once, coating me...her, and half the wall we were standing in front of now.

"Cool huh?" She grinned.

Once more I just stood there staring at her, no intelligible response coming to mind.

"So...did you see mom cum? See her squirt? Wild isn't it?"

That was an understatement...but then again. So was Val. "You're crazy...you know that?"

She winked, dribbled some more cum from the corners of her mouth allowing it to drip down onto those magnificent tits of hers, though there was plenty of spunk still clinging to them from the pimple pop she'd just emulated.

"Come on. Help me put the bench back before mom sees us out here."

That was enough to shrivel my dick in a hurry, though it was also all the prompting I needed to do that too. In a flash, we were back through the gate and into my house once again, though it still took me a while to calm down even after managing to do that.

"Well...where do you want to go from here?" Val asked as she picked up her bucket of cleaning supplies.

And I found myself asking the very same question.

To be continued...

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,502 Followers
12