All Comments on 'My Descent into Slavery Ch. 08'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As usual a good mixture of emotional content and adventure.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 2 years ago

The doctor is in. Beth will be one hell of a marriage/sex counselor.

LostYouthLostYouthover 2 years ago

This is simple one of the best stories on this site!!!. It's brilliant, Amazing, exciting, Once you begin reading this chapter, it continue to draw one's attention in his presentation of the Characters, mindset, and the surroundings. This entire piece of Literature is a work of Art. I compare it to James Michener's the Drifers, in how he descripes their adventure. Hope to see more writings on this piece.

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirtover 2 years ago

Laughed my head off when Helene showed up. Hilarious! Maybe not for them, but I appreciated it! And I feel the depth of love Beth has for Sahar more. Very nice. Also funny that Ernestos cock wilted when Sahar wanted sex with him. Mine would’ve too! I’m sure Ernesto will be a good boy lol. Much as I’ve appreciated Beth and Sahar having their own time, I’m missing the ships crew, too. Not Joshua so much. After all, I’m in love with Beth, too….

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the added humour, your writing is very well rounded making your characters believable.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beth seems different now. She is more cold, analytical and distant with her lovers.

I get the why of it, but the new Beth is less enjoyable and has lost much of her qualities that made us fall in love with the charactor. I think it having an effect on the sex scenes with her lack of emotion, empathy, closeness, or whatever you want to call it. it feels like it is just following a planned script, going through the motions, painting by numbers, 1,2,3...and its done. No spontaneity or emotion driven actions left any more

Even the phrasing she uses now is different. Instead of telling the male she would like some time alone with her wife, she orders them to another room with the statement "we wil let you know if we need you".

Cold, calculating, business like. Like a contract.

maybe it idn just me, but it has taken alot of the joy out of reading her sexual encounters.

Just my thoughts, thanks.

reddbunnzreddbunnzover 2 years ago

A very interesting chapter: One that hints that there might be changes in the wind. First, Sahar tells Beth that almost everyone on the ship loves Beth in one way or another. This makes Beth wonder if the women who go to bed with her and Joshua are doing so to be with her, not Joshua. An interesting question. Later, when Beth and Sahar telephone Joshua to show him their engagement rings, Joshua asks if Beth really wants to be a submissive to him anymore. He is seeing the passion that Beth has for Sahar, and vice versa, and is wondering if Beth has lost her passion for him. Another interesting question. I cannot wait to read more to see if either of these scenarios are going to come true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very insightful interaction with the daughter.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Pure madness, Beth is going to take over the world. 😀😀 Great instalment again, Beth in full problem solving mode again and seems fully recovered. Pleased to see Sahar making such good progress. Humourous when Helene entered their bedroom and nothing on under her coat; I think Helene could expand her clinic now into new areas??

Full 5 again.

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites9 months ago

I can't believe the depth of your writing. You have such great insights into people and an endless need to bring on the sex. Every way shape and form. Love your stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous