All Comments on 'My Descent into Slavery Ch. 13'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"I could write a book about everything that goes on in this ship " had my doubled over laughing!! All I could think was "too late for that, it's in progress "!

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67about 2 years ago
Wow

I just realized that in the last year and a half you have written 67 chapters about Beth. Not to mention the Cuckold story, which was a direct spin off. Plus Summer Surprise which has some crossover characters. And even Katrina, which to be honest I don't remember that much about.

But anyway you look at it, you are a hard worker in addition to being (in my opinion at least) the best erotica writer ever.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Always fascinating. Looking forward for the next chapters ad always.

reddbunnzreddbunnzabout 2 years ago

An absolutely fantastic story with multitude of plots. Please, please, please, do not let this be the end of this story. I see that you have started another one. But, please keep this one going. I am still interested to see how Joshua, Beth, and Sahar co-exist in their lives apres the cruise. Keep up the great work.

MikodaMikodaabout 2 years ago

Prime example how fucked op the writers and readers of this website are. You should all permanently be removed from society. Or ad the very least made it impossible to procreate.

MikodaMikodaabout 2 years ago

Putt this disgusting crap in Fetish, were it belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Is the story finished ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story is absolutely fantastic! I check in daily just to see if there is a new chapter out! 5 stars and looking forward to the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It is a sad thing that you have seemed to abandon Beth for Brick for the last couple of months.

He is the most obnoxious main character you have developed and if makes that story a chore instead of a pleasure to read.

WestCoastNoleWestCoastNoleabout 2 years ago

Please continue this story, Beth has been on an amazing journey and it would be a shame to have it end in limbo such as it is - Does she make it to LA ? Meet up with Briana, Julia, Scott ??? Inquiring minds want to know !

reddbunnzreddbunnzalmost 2 years ago

I agree with WestCoastNole and several others. When will this story resume. I tried reading the current one, but I lost interest very quickly. Please resume the Beth stories ASAP. These are your best works yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I cant begin to explain how frustrated I am with myself. Disapointed really. I knew better. Ever do something when you knew better? The worst part is when you cant tell your friends becase most of them warned you not to do it. That you would get burned. Yup, thats me. I found the Beth saga shortly after it began some 67 chapters ago. when I found it, the first chapter was maybe a month old. I shared the great story I found with my friends, the ones that brough me to this site in the first place. Each and every one of them told me to wait until the story was finished, that I would eventually get burned. I feel like I went to a movie and someone turned the film off with 5 minutes left to go in the movie. Just abandoned. When "Becoming a cuck started", at least we still got a Beth chapter every couple of weeks. But, with Brick obviously being the focus now, this story has just died on the vine, which is sad. I get posting a chapter at a time. There is lots more feedback and interaction. Hey, multiple sets of feedback is better that just one at the end of the story, right? But, the reader takes a risk by investing his time in something that is not complete. Now I know what my friends warned me about, that crappy feeling of abandonment. Like the reader is a big sucker with no value. It appeares that those of us that have been along for the ride, reading and commenting on chapter after chapter all this time, arent appreciated much. And it feels like crap...because I knew better. Because I was warned about it.

So, thanks for the lesson. The toughest ones are the ones that we remember, right?

Hey, can you do us all a favor and just be honest with us for a minute please.

Will you please update the story and mark it complete, abandoned, on indefinate hiatus, or something, please.

Even a comment with the general intention would be nice.

I would much prefer for you to comment "Yeah, lost interest. I'm done with this one, sorry", than just ghosting the fans still here that are hoping for a conclusion to their favorite saga.

Just my thoughts, sorry for the rant.

Thors_FistThors_Fistalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Sorry for the delay, folks. I know that everyone is waiting for the conclusion of this story. It's in the works. I haven't abandoned it. It's one of my favorite stories. Several things happened to slow things down. Number one, several deaths in the family, Number two, April tax deadline. Number three, writer's block dealing with a particular issue with Beth's story. I like to submit about one chapter a week, and I was writing about four weeks ahead of time for a long time, when all of this other stuff came up. Rather than not submit anything when I ran out of Beth's story, I had a dozen other chapters of another story I'd been working on. I've been submitting those while working out the kinks in Beth's. That's all. It's not done, I haven't lost interest, there's a lot more to write and say and do about Beth, Joshua, et. al. It's been what, two months, since I submitted something. Please have a little patience. I'm about half way done with the next chapter. Take a deep breath, okay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm sorry to hear about the deaths in your family. Take your time. We can wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My condolences on your losses, I can only hope that it was expected and not something horribly sudden. Both instances are hard to deal with but a sudden loss is arguably harder to cope with. Some of your other readers should remember that the entertainment they get from reading stories on this site is free of charge and for the majority of writers the writing is an enjoyable hobby.

Thanks for sharing your writing, this was as seems standard a great chapter, I didn’t have any concerns about the story being abandoned. It’s not your style to drop a story without a valid reason. The only thing that came as a surprise in this chapter was the need to reassure Yasmine that she was submitting to Bjorn by choice, that she could end any of it at any time.

Thanks

Tess (uk)

RonnieTheCuriousRonnieTheCuriousalmost 2 years ago

So sorry about your family. You are the best writer on this site and believe me I have read a lot. Most of the time when I see too many chapters I don't even bother. However, the continuing adventures of Beth have me totally hooked. I could wait patiently (really, impatiently) and read these for years to come. Keep up the good work!

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Sorry to hear about your losses and other issues. At least my tax return is very simple even though it's done annually.

The story rolls on and on as Beth continues seducing people and improving everyone's sex lives. Important talks all round with the ex slaves. If all Beth's conversations were recorded and submitted via Dr Kline I'm certain her doctorate would be passed.

5⛤again. Without a doubt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous