All Comments on 'My Descent into Slavery Ch. 23'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
hugh58hugh58over 1 year ago

This is a well written piece of literature, well thought out with some clever twists and turns and you never thought that the sex was there just because it is a sex story. I look forward to more like this

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 1 year ago

Ha! another Beth episode, and it's warm and exciting, as per usual. Glad that she got her degree, though I would have loved to see if it was with honours or, perhaps, (magna) summa cum laude. How does that work in the US, is Beth now automatically qualified to treat patients or would some kind of practice exam and/or registration be required? It might be a fun episode in the future, to see Sahar prepare for and fare through her citizenship examination, upsetting a few examinators in the process.

Thank you, again!

LeifsonLeifsonover 1 year ago

From the very beginning (Journey of Discovery), I wanted to see how Beth's dissertation would work out. It was fun getting closure on that particular character motivation. Would have been more fun with an obstacle or two, but guess I can live with the consolation prize of discovering another submissive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another incredible Beth's story. Great exploration of a D'Souza relationship.

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirtover 1 year ago

I think I enjoyed the first part of this the most, when it was just about the “family”. Pretty well know by now how the training of new subs goes. I did find it ethically questionable that Beth outed the submissive and dominant people at her dissertation. As a lesbian, I fully believe gay people need to come out to further the cause of showing the world we’re more than they believe and we’re normal human beings. But because of the risk of losing family, friends, church, job, etc,, I also firmly believe it needs to be each individual’s choice. The same holds true for people involved in D/s or any group that is subject to discrimination. Having said all that, I really did appreciate that Joshua made sure Beth and Sahara continued to have support from their chosen families, and your sex scenes always rock! Kudos to Dr. Beth and look out New York!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

simply fantastic. just love it

bhojobhojoover 1 year ago

so now Beth is playing "master may I ?" ;)

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Perhaps Beth "outing" 3 of the doctorate panel as part of her presentation seemed either illogical or even forced it didn't detract from a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A great episode, keeping up the standard. A shame it is a little spoiled by the usual poor editing - Evelyn announced she was pregnant at the party in LA!!!

M-UK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree with FCF that Beth outing the three panel members was ethically questionable, and for the same reasons - and I'm an old hetero guy.

Otherwise another excellent episode in Beth's story.

Still 5* - thanks for sharing.

Dixon (UK)

JSA69JSA69about 1 year ago

I think that Beth would loose any chance of being licensed because she publicly outed the three professors after they took a supposedly confidential survey, but it did move the story along. Still a 5 star story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous