All Comments on 'My Husband Was That Way Too'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow

One of your best. I know how chuck feels :)

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 10 years ago
same pet theme but no redeeming twist or clever paradigms

Men are often chumps.Well most of them, present commentator 'unexcepted" . There the author and I probably agree. Usually, however, Lynn imbues that bitter truth with far more barbed witticisms. This story is rote with copious cliches and muddy psychology. Too much obvious, not enough oblique insights to show that women or Lynn herself rate any higher then the aforementioned rating.

Ah well ....Chelsea Handler has bad nights too, right in tandem with Leno, Letterman ect...ect. .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Haven't read your stuff for a while...

...Nothing new here. Maybe I'll try you again next year.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
All a little too obvious.

Thanks for writing. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Always Well Written but,,,

A bit formulaic for my taste.Taken from the cuckolds manual.Nice to see an offering from this author though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well done!

I think I'm getting stale on this genre, though. What's next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
nice

good story but predictable. It was a good read but I was hoping you would put in a twist or two.

mudhentwomudhentwoabout 10 years ago
watching is fun!

I love to watch my wife orgasm with other men! Thanks for your story!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 10 years ago
Lynn always tells a good tale.

You need to appreciate her tongue in cheek style and accept her stories in the spirit she writes them, and she does write well.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 10 years ago

If the husband wasn't that way, this story wouldn't be in loving wives. If you're so offended by that, perhaps go to another category and stop wastng your time here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
CHUCKOLDS THE NAME

Would love to-be chuck and become wives cuckold. Be made to do clean-up on both also. FUN FUN FUN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
what if her husband WASN'T that way?

What if it was all a big misunderstanding? What if Chuck was outside the van getting evidence for the divorce? What if Chuck read cuck stories because he fantasized about being the bull instead of the cuck? What if Chuck was cheating on her, and that explained the diminished marital sex? What if after cucking Chuck for a while, he gets tired of it and wants to stop? What happens after Chuck's self-esteem is so far in the toilet because she has cut him off from sex in favor of one big dicked lover after the other? What happens after she gets pregnant with another man's kid? How does she feel after she drives Chuck to suicide with the help of a cruel dominate man determined to push the limits of Chuck's submissive personality?

Another commenter mentions the typical stereotypes drawn from the cuckold manual. Could Lynne have done more with this story? All the questions I asked are the same typical LW formula BS. Pick 2 or three, and you have a story. Change the character names if it sounds too much like the last one you wrote per formula.

I can't wait for Lynne to write a story that (of course) features a broken man, but instead of destroying him further, instead her true love heals him and makes him better. If he isn't enough for her, then she teaches him how to be. Living a life with the "have your cake and eat it too" philosophy just doesn't give me any confidence in ANY of your viewpoints doing more than servicing to damage fragile emotional psyches. Shame on HDK for calling this "tongue in cheek". It was seeing that HE had read this that actually made me give it a shot. Like another commenter, I had long ago given up on LynneGKS. I had hoped for SOME kind of evolution as an author, but no. More crispy stereo-typed bullshit. Bah Humbug!

William smythWilliam smythabout 10 years ago
Same old theme they say

And what pray tell is wrong with that?

A good story from a competent author is always welcome and this one is real good..

At least that's the way I see it.

I give it 5 stars.

impo_58impo_58about 10 years ago
The difference...

the difference between her and Lydia, was that Lydia loved her husband more than be a slut...she loved more being a slut than loved her husband...

stinger82stinger82about 10 years ago
Thanks

I always look forward to your stories

josephstevensjosephstevensabout 10 years ago
Another Good Story..

This is a story-line I quite enjoy..and this was as good as any I have read...I love 'high heels over the shoulders'...one of my turn-ons! How did you know?! Please keep writing...and more of the same/similar!

Alaska84Alaska84about 10 years ago

Loved it! Thank you for sharing your story with us! Chapter 2?

OOAAOOAAabout 10 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!

Congratulations!!!

indysubmaleindysubmaleabout 10 years ago
love where you're going with this

really enjoyed reading this and can't wait for the next installment.

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
A very good tale re

a ready-made cuck. I was looking for a surprise ending. Something like her coming home from the bar and finding Chuck fucking another woman. Or Chuck fucking her and listening to her talking about what she did with Roger, then pulling out a pistol and shooting her right between the eyes.

Twalter22Twalter22about 10 years ago
I loved this

I look forward to hopefully another Chapter. Well done Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
It's the same pathetic over-used story line again and again!

Didn't read it but the comments tell the story [at least the real comments, not coming from the cucks & wimps].

blackwatereagleblackwatereagleabout 10 years ago
Lynn,

Nice story line, I read it; gave it 5*, because it's you the writer I like. Not my thing but I got the story you wanted to give us. I hope you enjoy life as well as you write.

The Eagle

" "

SirDuctionSirDuctionalmost 10 years ago
IN THE MIND OF BOTH MEN

5* from me again Lynn. I think this was probably your best yet. The beauty of this story is that you try to get into the mind of both the cuckold and the cuckmaster (the stud). We read many stories that explore the mind of the cuckold but here we get the other side of the story. Roger gets is fun out fucking other men's wives, he loves it and is just as hooked on his own fantasy as Chuck is on his. I come from the Roger variety. Fucking another man's wife is the ultimate. There is no feeling on earth like knowing your cock (I like the word cock better than Peter) is deep inside the cuck's wife. By the way a man is still a cuckold even if he does not consent and never gets to know another man his screwing his wives' cunt (I like the word better than beaver although pussy will do do nicely).

If Lynn does not pay enough attention to one aspect of the cuckmaster's mind it is possessing the cuckold's wife by filling her up with his jizm (spunk). When the cuckmaster shoots his load into her the feeling is mind-blowing. It is his ultimate ecstasy, possession and conquest. My wife's best friend is married and I have fucked her (not the only one). Her husband is an unwilling cuckold and knows nothing of it. We go out for a drink with them often and I can get really horny just looking at him and thinking, I have had my cock into your wife and what's more I emptied my bollocks into her while I was at it, I know every inch of her, I how she fucks, I have had her screaming for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hope there's a few more chapters

Please do continue this series which has had a great start. Or else at least continue Home Invasion - that was a blockbuster story. Hope you will post soon. Why don't you write on the comments section: is always good to interact with the author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Just god-awful

Terribly written drivel. Nothing original, clever or interesting. Not a single decent character. Not worth the time spent reading it. A "1" only because zero isn't possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
fun&well written

liked it , voted 4 star.

liked the way you went into the "thought process" & "emotional analyses"

on the protagonists in this story .

i usually refrain from plot dissection , but am curious as to why you opted for.

the going next door & spilling the beans to the neighbour & then the finding Lydia to be a goldmine of information on the subject.

i find a bit far fetched . but Hey , its a fictional story , so i can roll with it .

one thing that never seems to be picked up on when everyone is screaming "this is wrong" / "thats wrong" / "don't like x" / "don't like y" / "z could never happen"

is that nobody seems to question the amount of times the guys seem to orgasm in such a short period of time

& while we are in that neck of the woods , nobody ever questions all the unprotected / bareback sex with strangers.

i find that totaly wierd , rant & rave / scream & shout about the kinky shit some folks are into (not just this genre/topic) but Never questioning the crazy amount of orgasms the guys seem capable of having , nor question all the bareback pussy filling sex.

i guess the chapters dealing with the family planning clinics ,plus noticing the funny colored ooze seeping from pussys/cocks . the discovery of the itch & the red blisters , & then going to the doc for exam &medication , must always be edited out of the final draft before the Authors post the story(s)

lmao.

still its fiction & its fun & its very well written & enjoyable reading .

xxxhugsxxx

p.s

be safe / stay safe / have fun

javmor79javmor79almost 10 years ago
Good story

I liked this story. The wife was doing it because she wanted to turn her husband on. Of course she got something out of the deal, but she still kept her relationship with her husband the main goal. So often in these stories the woman begins to disrespect her husband and cater to the bull. Then she tries to replace the husband with the bull in all manners of the marriage except for paying the bills. This woman is clear on her purpose. She is completely ok with dumping the bull once the husband gets bored with him. I gave this story a 5 because even with the cuckolding, I see a loving relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Great story. Really hope there is a sequel to this. We haven't been seeing many stories from you lately. Hope you will write more often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sensational

Didnt think I was into this type of thing but came across the story by chance and had one hell of a hard on in no time. Now I have finished the story and my orgasm I reflect that the story is well written and I might explore more of this genre. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Actually I don't usually like these stories.

I don't usually like these stories, however, here was one wife who would dump the bull in order to keep her husband. That's a new one. How many of these end up with the husband broken down by the whole scene? The ones with wife who acts like a bitch I don't like those. I still don't think its a good way to be in a marriage, but to each their own. I know if my wife ever did this I would divorce her and never let her near me again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
As far as I can tell ...

... this is your most recent story and it's been out there for almost a year. It's a good one, but I'm sure there are plenty more dick stiffeners in your dirty little mind. Please crank up the typewriter or the word processor and create! I need the kind of stimulation that only your best stories can give me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
LynnGKS is an excellent writer, with outstanding imagination... I agree with javmor79: the wife does love her husband (!!) & therefore we get a love story wrapped in a jack-off fantasy

LynnGKS knows how to write about cheating wives.

Years ago i was a loyal reader of her (his) stories & often wrote some semi-confessional comments.

I am one of those souls whose wife did not want to sleep with other man & i hoped she would!

LynnGKS, thank you for this story. I gave it 4.99/5.0 stars or A+

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
fuck you and your nigger bullshit.

You are a fag.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Common

Not sure why but I have a half dozen fairly close friends and they are all this way. The first time I got involved I was concerned and a little guilty but not now.

Most of the wives are reserved and just trying to please, so not really into it.

But the one, a mildly chubby little gal named Shelly, good lord does she love to get laid In front of her hubby! I was visiting them, she sat down next to me on the couch, in 60 seconds she had my dick out and was going to town. She loves to be naked, to be looked at too.

It's been close to 15 years now, I still end up over there a couple of times each month. In public, you would never know, she looks like a typical housewife. But at home with the door shut, good lord.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Gee, Lynn, I love you baby!

Another sexy story with the wife “pumping that ass”.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well she proves once again she is a queen among the Cuck and out crowd. She keeps them excited with her tales of perversion and abnormal behavior. She must be a slut herself and have a pathetic Cuck at home too. Ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wish my wife was like you!

555hal555hal11 months ago

Up & down all on it's own just reading

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I don't understand why so many of us men get so turned on watching our wives get off but we do.

I'm not into the humiliation side. I'm into loving my wife, and I get turned on watching her be turned on. As long as it's only a sexual encounter, I feel like our relationship is better. As long as we're both into it that is.

The first time it hit me that this turned me on was after my wife, and I went to an adult book store, and bought some dirty stories to read in bed. She always chose monogamous stories to read. Then after about four times of reading stories together she said "I don't feel like reading these anymore." Then one day when I was feeling horny, I started reading a story about a couple who went to HI on their anniversary, and the shy wife, let a black man take her in front of her husband. For some reason I pictured my shy wife doing that. I got so turned on that I jerked off for days reading it. I ran her a scented bath and marked a couple stories that I wanted her to read in the tub. Then that night in bed I confessed one of them turned me on, and I jerked off thinking about her when I read it.

She hadn't had a clue as to what story turned me on. When I told her she got pissed off. I was devastated. She thought I was just wanting to screw other women. Then she was mad that I thought about her being a slut, and was about ready to divorce me over it.

I said, "People can't control what turns them on you know. Everyone has their turn ons' and I can't control what turns me on. But for some unknown reason that turned me on, and I'm sorry I told you about it."

She thought about it and said "I don't know how you could love someone and be turned on thinking about some guy fucking me, but I'm sure that took a lot of courage telling me about it. I'm sorry I got so angry, but I thought you didn't love me, and was wanting someone else." I told her that I would never want someone else. Then she said "I don't want anyone else either." I said it's just a fantasy, but I can't stop thinking about you doing that, and I've jerked off all week thinking about you like that. I don't know why, but I get so turned on thinking about you like that.

She said "If you really wanted me to do that, and I agreed to that for you, who would you want the guy to be?

I said "I haven't thought of anyone in particular."

She said "If I agreed to do that for you, you would have to promise me that you wouldn't get mad or hold it over my head afterwards." I said 'I'd never do that," then I asked her if she would really consider it.

She said "Maybe but I don't think it could be someone we know. That would be to awkward. So if the right circumstance came up I'd be willing to do that. But it would probably never happen because we don't know anyone anyway."

I said "I bet we might be able to find someone online," She said "I'll leave the person up to you, but I'll have find the person attractive, or I'm not doing it." Needless to say I found a guy with a huge cock, and they hit it off. Watching him pound my wife was a huge turn on. I loved how tender and sore he made her. She was so loose and juice when I fucked her after he had finished. The thought of watching her tremble with his long black cock inside her makes me hard thinking about her.

This story you wrote was worth the 5 stars to me all day long.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous