My Own Fucking Fault Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers

"Before we begin then, it's important for you to know. If one of the three of us ask you a question, or ask you to do something specific, you are again to do so without question. If you do question, or refuse, that will be one strike against you, and against them," she said once again looking back at my sister in law and her friends. "Three strikes...you're out, and so are they. Understood?"

For the first time, I saw a look of real uncertainty in my sister in laws face, her own nervousness clearly showing through. I right then and there made up my mind to do whatever I had to, in order to get through this for one thing, and not disappoint her for another. I had no real idea what was in store for me, but had now made up my mind to leave here without any strikes against me, or them if I could possibly help it.

Satisfied, Jessica once again spoke briefly with the other two women, though what they said I couldn't hear as they finally came to a consensus.

"You may remove your clothes now," Jessica told me. I was indeed nervous, all three women were very sexy, strikingly beautiful in fact. I had worn very little in preparation for this, deciding a head of time that the less I had to wear, the easier it would be to get undressed, and then redressed again afterwards. I pulled the fresh clean tee shirt over my head, and then undid my jeans, stepping out of them. I was naked.

After a moment or two of almost unbearable scrutiny, the girls once again nodded their heads in approval, even though I was entirely flaccid...still nervous standing there like this in front of so many attractive, and still very dressed women.

"You now have ten minutes to get hard...without using your hands. If you can't, that will be your first strike. After ten minutes, you may then use your hands, but you will only have five minutes in order to make yourself hard. Understood?"

"Yes...I understand," I responded back, once again glancing over the heads of so many young girls sitting there looking at me, quickly finding Chris, her eyes almost pleading with me to get hard for her.

That first minute passed without much happening, a few snickers and giggles within the room, though a simple glance from the three soon quieted everyone down again. I closed my eyes...thinking back now. How I had gotten here in the first place? What had happened since all this had begun, that crazy conversation with my wife, that day in Maxine's sewing room...the tequila of course, and finally...watching Chris fuck herself with the wine bottle.

"Very nice...and in less than three minutes too!" Jessica announced. "You pass the first test. Now...for the second one. As you know, you are here representing three of our possible sisters. You came here knowingly, and willingly on their behalf. But I must now tell you, you're not here to simply jerk off...come, and then leave. What we expect and require of you...is to convince us, that you truly are pleasuring yourself...for us, while we watch you. In other words, we want to see you actually enjoy doing it. You must convince us that you are. Do things to yourself while we look on, that you only usually do in the privacy of your own room perhaps. Touch yourself in ways...that you perhaps have not done, shown, or shared with anyone else. Make us believe you are truly enjoying your own body. And finally...do not climax, do not come without asking permission from us in doing so first. Make us believe."

It was interesting. When very often alone, I did do things, tried things, touched myself in differing ways to bring about unique sensations. Very often which I didn't do, or hadn't done...even in front of my wife, let alone Maxine, or Chris for that matter. I began doing so now. Keeping my eyes closed helped for a moment while doing that, but pretty soon one of the three girls decided they wanted me to do it...with my eyes open.

It was the redhead with the gigantic breasts that were nearly spilling out of the low cut blouse she was wearing...Diane was her name, that then told me to open them.

"I want you looking at us," she told me. "So please...open your eyes as you do this, let us see you...and you seeing us as we look at you." She had said it almost formally, as though speaking an incantation or a chant even.

I stood, palming the knob of my prick, not simply or merely working my shaft up and down with my hand, but palming it, rubbing the tip, encircling it around and around.

"Very nice," Jessica commented. "And why is it you do that? What is it about touching yourself in that way, that you particularly enjoy?"

"Because it feels good..." wasn't the answer I figured they wanted to hear. The question as asked, in the way it was asked, had an underlying tone to it, perhaps the lustiness in her voice hinting at me, that what they wanted...what she wanted, was a lot more than that.

"Because doing this at first...makes me even more aroused, very horny...very wicked and naughty feeling," I said speaking candidly, surprising her with my answer perhaps. I saw the bemused smile in her eyes upon hearing that. She nodded her head, once again conferring with the other two.

"How else do you enjoy touching and pleasuring yourself...what is it that you think about while you do? What fantasies or thoughts do you entertain?" Samantha questioned. She too was a bit of a busty blonde, though not quite so much as Diane was, or even Jessica, closer to Chris's nice breasts perhaps, which I envisioned now, glancing once again across the room at her. This time seeing her smile, pleased with the performance I was giving at least.

I now split two fingers running them over the tip of my cock and then along down the sides, scissoring my prick as I did so, and then bringing them back up again. It was a gentle tease, firm yet soft, a quick flip of each against the tip of my cock, and then down again.

"This feels a little like the sensation of two women's tongues licking me, their lips kissing me...kissing my shaft, one on one side, one on the other. And then kissing one another, my cock sandwiched in between the two of them. I have very often fantasized about Chris doing this to me...kissing and licking my cock like this, though she never has."

Once again I saw a rather surprised look in her face, though she smiled, even perhaps blushing a little. Glancing around, I now noticed several girls seemed to be squirming in their seats, a few hushed whispered words, even a few breathless sighs...but no more giggling. Even Samantha's hand had come up, cupping one of her breasts through her clothing as she sat there in front of me. I don't even think she was fully aware that she had.

"And what else is it that you like to do to your cock...and why?" Jessica asked, her voice actually quivering a little as she asked the question.

"I like to make it dance."

"Dance?" She asked curiously.

"Yes dance. It amuses me. I like the way it feels when it's as hard as it is...as it is now. I can control it better, cause it to twitch, to lurch, to throb even, and yes dance...all without using my hands."

I began doing so, letting go of it, now standing there hands by my side, moving my cock with just muscle control, letting it bounce, twitch, dance and rock from side to side, all without moving a muscle anywhere else. In a way, it was like being the cobra, only I was the one hypnotizing the musician...or in this case, musicians.

By now...Samantha was not only fondling her own breast, but she had made a fist, placing it firmly against herself down between her legs. Diane too seemed to be casually toying with herself, as many others within the room had begun doing as well in one form or another. Including Chris and her two friends, standing against the far wall. She had lifted her short mini skirt, and though to my surprise was actually wearing panties, I could see her finger pressing inwards against the material.

"And...ah, ah...what, ah...what else do you enjoy doing to ah...yourself?" Jessica asked likewise squirming a bit more in her own seat, though so far, unlike her two companions, hadn't as yet touched herself provocatively, though I noticed her hands all but clamped down on the arms of her chair, as though trying to hold on.

"When I am really aroused...like I'm getting now, I like to really spank it...slap it, let it sting a little. Feel the sensations, the intensity, how hard it really is now...like steel, knowing how good it would feel, sliding in and out of a nice wet succulent slick pussy."

I slapped my cock, bending it off to one side, slapping it again, seeing it bounce this way and that way. I pulled on it firmly, letting it go...watching it bounce back slapping against my chest, and then hitting it again, this time rapidly with both hands, both hands now a blur as I stood there pummeling my own cock like a punching bag for a moment.

As I stood doing that, I glanced around again. Many of the girls now openly masturbating, several in fact fingering one another. I could hear the sounds of the girls sighing and moaning pleasurably, once again catching Chris, Mandy now rubbing Chris's pussy for her as she had lifted up her top, baring her breasts, touching and caressing them, as now many of them had.

"Make it slick, I want to hear it!" Jessica all but demanded, having to speak even more loudly now, no longer able to drown out the constant reverberating murmuring and passionate sounds now filtering through the room. "Spit on it!"

"I don't need to," I said looking directly at her now, grinning slightly as I wrapped my hand around my steel-hard cock, squeezing it. As I knew and suspected...I felt the ooze of a nice fat droplet of juice emerge from the head. I didn't need to look to know it was a nice big juicy one either...Jessica's eyes told me that as she sat there staring at it, her mouth open. Only then did I look down, delighted to see it just then easing away from the tip of my prick. A nice thin line of cum-drool slowly stretching towards the floor as though a spider might actually be spinning it. I grinned inwardly, seeing Jessica's hands suddenly move away from the arms of the chair, almost as though she were about to reach out for it. But I did so instead, wrapping the line of my own cream around my finger...twice. And then smearing it over the head, adding more juice as I did so, making it slick. I now pumped my prick in a more normal fashion, slowly however...up and down. As I did, I ensured that my lubrications continued to flow, adding to the squishy, slick slippery sounds I began making. "That what you had in mind?" I now asked.

The look in her eyes, along with her two friends was almost wild...Samantha having given up all pretense, unzipping her jeans, her hand far down inside them now as she sat fingering herself uninhibitedly, one breast fully bare which she'd simply revealed, lifting it up and easily out of the bra she'd been wearing. Diane too, had bared her own breasts, simply lifting her blouse, having worn no bra, and now sat cupping and holding her breasts, teasing them.

"How'd you like to feel my cum squirting all over your tits?" I asked her looking at her, and then looking at Jessica, asking the same. "How about you? How'd you like to see me squirt? See me shoot? See me drench those nice big titties of yours? Come on...show me, show them to me...let me see them so I can squirt on them for you if you'd like me to."

"Are you....are you asking for permission then? To come?" She questioned, her voice clipped, sounding out of breath as she did so.

"Not until I see your tits," I answered her back directly. "Or hear the sounds of your own squishy, juicy cunt...then maybe I'll be ready to do that."

I quickly produced another nice fat droplet, letting it form up on the head. Turning slightly, I then bent my prick as far as I could, only then letting it go. I felt it spring, felt it bounce, and watched it launch a bubble of pearly slick juice. Amazingly, it landed directly against her lips. It surprised her, her eyes suddenly going wide, her finger coming up, touching the very spot, and then tasting it. Her hand came down, and one by one, undid the buttons on the blouse she was wearing.

"To me! To me!" Samantha cried out suddenly having seen what I'd just done. I produced another, turning again, bending my cock...launching it. This too hit her as well, as though I had planned it, aimed it...hitting her directly between her breasts. Just as Jessica had done, Samantha reached down, easily locating the tiny wet spot of pre-cum fuck juice I'd hit her with. She rubbed her fingers in it, feeling the pearly-like texture, rubbing it between, and then placed that against her hard extended nipple...rubbing that.

The noise level had increased dramatically, almost out of control now. Several girls standing...watching, amusing and abusing themselves, or one another. I looked back at Jessica, both breasts now bare...tempting me with a delicious looking target, two targets, areolas as big as pancakes capping each breast, nipples as thick as thimbles, and just as long, protruding off each breast.

"Go on...let me hear you," I challenged. "Are you wet enough yet? Wet enough to even take this cock? Feel it thrust deeply inside you, spearing your wet juicy split? Is it? Is it?"

I watched as she thrust two fingers inside herself, heard the 'phuck' sound she made as she pummeled her pussy, which I could still hear even above the much louder sounds and noise in the room now. Girls crying out in ecstasy, one or two even climaxing perhaps, sounds of laughter now, release...and yet, Jessica's cunt...her squishy slick slurpy cunt as she now added yet a third finger, openly impaling herself.

"Come on my tits...squirt on me, go on...do it! Do it! Do it!"

And though I was close, I somehow held on, my eyes locked on hers..."No...you come. You squirt...you come for me!" I said in return. Truly her eyes were indeed wild looking even more so than before, though Samantha too looked as though she was possessed.

"My tits! My tits! Come on me!" She suddenly screamed out, lurching from her seat, heading towards me. Her action perhaps startling me hovering on the edge...I actually spurted, that first shot hitting her squarely between the eyes. She faltered as though in shock, struck by a bullet, just as the next enormous jettison of my cum-cream split the air. This one Diane turned to receive, but then pushed out of the way as Samantha launched herself at it, at the other girl. Another, another...my cock throwing out ribbon's of sperm like a fucking flamethrower sweeping the area. Jessica too now stood, almost Zombie like, pushing her two friends out of the way, scrambling now towards me as my cock continued to spurt streamer after streamer of precious cum cream towards them. Samantha had grabbed Jessica, pulling her back, halting her advance, and then charged. Diane did the same, at first making a grab for her, but then giving up, charging towards the small stage I was standing on. And then...so did Jessica, all three nearly at once making a spectacle of themselves, reaching for, trying to grab my stiff throbbing cock as I stepped off to one side like a matador at a bull fight, cum still dripping from the tip though my orgasmic battering of them was nearly over. As though in slow motion, I stood... watching the three of them stumbling, and then falling, collapsing against one another, fighting, pushing yanking on one another trying to disentangle themselves from one another still trying to reach me.

And then all hell broke loose.

**

It was like a crashing sea of women as the tide suddenly rushed forward, chairs toppling over, shouts and cries of women gone berserk. Diane, Samantha and Jessica unscrambling from one another, trying to regain their position, still reaching, though others had now joined them on the stage, many getting in their way as others fought through, still grabbing at me, some actually wrapping themselves around my legs now, trying to pull me down.

I knew then, I was in real serious trouble here.

"Get off! Get off him you crazy fucking bitches!" It was the sound of Chris's voice, somehow having made her way through the tidal wave of lusty, mad driven women. Pushing, pulling, fighting her way through finally reaching me, as had both of her friends, each one with a look of wild-eyed terror in their eyes. "We've got to get out of here," she screamed at me...pulling me along, though still naked, somehow managing to reach down, grabbing my pants at least, though there was no time to put them on now as the four of us broke away, reaching the door and then fleeing down the stairway below us. Just behind, several women chasing, still screaming and yelling as we finally made the door spilling out onto the sidewalk below.

"I'll go with Jack," Chris screamed at her friends. "Go! Go! I'll call you tomorrow!"

I had parked only a short distance away, but it was still a flight almost for our lives, me...still naked, though at least carrying my pants now, fishing for my keys as Chris and I made it safely to the car. Wild screaming girls now running down the street after us, though still at a safe distance away as I fired up the engine, hit the gas flooring it, and squealed off down the road tires burning, fishtailing as we drove away.

"Holy fucking shit!" I exclaimed looking back into the rearview mirror as the girls finally stood in the middle of the road having given up the chase. "What the hell happened anyway?"

"I think it had something to do with that mesmerizing dick of yours...who the fuck knows? All I know is this, I wasn't about to let a bunch of crazy-assed bitches hurt or injure anyone I care about...Sorority, or no Sorority."

"You do know...that probably ended it for you."

"Yeah...I know, but honestly? I really don't care. The three of us will start our own fucking Sorority if we have to. But I wasn't about to let those sex-crazed girls hurt or injure you either. Had they done that, my sister...your wife, would have given it to me worse than what happened here tonight...not to mention mom. No Jack...no way in hell was I going to let that happen to you...no fucking way."

"Thanks Chris...that means a lot. But...we're still even right? Regardless of what just happened?"

"Yeah, we're even," she laughed taking a deep breath. "We're certainly that."

**

I dropped Chris off at the door, taking only long enough to jump back into my pants again making it home only minutes before Darcy arrived. By then I had calmed down sufficiently, sitting in front of the TV drinking a beer, most of which I had managed to down in one gulp.

"Hey baby...how was your evening?"

"Oh you know...same ole, same ole," I said kissing her as she walked over giving me an affectionate hug from behind.

"That boring huh?"

"Oh yeah...very."

"Well, how'd you like some excitement then? Give me a chance to wash and freshen up a little...meet you upstairs in the bedroom...say ten? Fifteen minutes?"

I smiled at her nodding my head, and then as I'd earlier planned for, but hadn't needed, I popped a Viagra.

**

We spent the better part of the following morning hauling up stuff to Maxine's new sewing room where she put it away. Utilizing all the various crooks and crannies I had built for her. By noon, it was done.

"Why don't you go down, take a little nap for a while," Maxine told me. "Later on...I want to give you something for all the hard work you've done, a little gift," she informed me.

"You don't have to give me anything mom, I was glad to do it."

"Nonsense, run along, take a nap. See that he does Darcy...he's earned it," she said to my wife. "We'll call you...wake you up later, after you've had some rest."

I actually did that, passing out on the couch, waking several hours later, though only when Chris came down shaking me awake.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers