My Own Fucking Fault Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers

"You ok?" She asked somewhat concernedly. I was glad we had a moment.

"I'm fine...you?"

"Good."

"How's your friends? They ok?"

"Yeah...a little disappointed perhaps, we all are. But...we're also glad we got you out of there, and that nothing seriously bad happened. It really could have you know, that got just a little weird."

"Weird? You call that weird?" I laughed looking back on everything. "Yeah...well maybe so. Anyway...where's your mom and Darcy?"

"Where do you think? Upstairs in the sewing room. They told me to come down and get you."

"Ok, tell them I'll be there in a minute or so...I need to take a pee first."

Chris hugged me, and then left heading upstairs as I raced off into the bathroom to take a leak. I soon after climbed the stairs, going towards the now finished sewing room, glad that this might hopefully be the last time I ever went in there again.

**

As I walked in the door, I nearly tripped over myself. Earlier, we had hauled up Maxine's "napping couch" as she called it. It was an overly large sized couch that filled an entire wall next to the window. All three of them were currently sitting on it. And all three of them were entirely naked. But the additional shock came from the way they were all actually sitting on the couch. Long enough for there to be a bit of space between them, all three sat with their feet likewise on the couch, knees bent, legs spread obscenely so. And all three were sitting there touching themselves when I came walking in.

Words failed me.

"Surprise! Didn't think you'd ever see the day did you?" Maxine laughed seeing my stunned expression as I continued to simply stand there taking all this in.

"Someone want to tell me what the hell's going on here?" I asked...not that I really minded...but.

Now my wife laughed seeing my still confused look. "You really didn't think we'd actually do anything behind one another's backs now did you? Really?"

"You...you knew? You...planned this? Did all this?"

"Start to finish!" Darcy laughed again, all three still playfully petting and caressing themselves while I stood there mouth agape, eyes as big around as saucers. "Early on after talking to mom when all this began, I thought it might be a fun...an interesting way to keep you entertained while doing this. Obviously...it was, for all of us."

"So that...that story about your mom? Your worries and fears?"

"Oh, that was real enough...I did tell her I was concerned that she didn't seem as happy as she had been, which is when I suggested doing this. Took me a while to convince her to go along with all of it, but when she finally did...well," Darcy and Maxine laughed looking at one another. "She really got into her role."

"No shit," I said looking over at Chris. "And obviously you too?"

I noticed however she had a semi worried look in her eyes. Almost immediately I knew the initiation fiasco hadn't been a part of this, so I just smiled her way giving her a quick wink. Seeing the relief in her face, I knew then that Chris now owed me one! Though I didn't plan on collecting on it at this point either. But it would make for a nice insurance policy...just in case.

"Anyway...just so you know, and provided you're ok with it...I told mom that she can borrow you from time to time, whenever she gets the urge, or wants to indulge a desire or fantasy here and there. She's not ready to settle down or get serious with another man yet, so for the time being anyway...I figured as long as she had some kind of outlet for her needs..." She grinned. "And besides, you're starting to wear me out. You and that constantly hard cock of yours. I could use a little relief once in a while. As for Chris...well, Chris is Chris always will be. I also figured as much as she loves to tease and torture you half the time running around the way she does, she might just as well do so with my blessings rather than make a big deal out of it. Aside from a little harmless fondling on occasion, or doing things like this, she's assured me that's all she'd enjoy continuing to do, being her normal everyday self. So anyway...here we are, what do you think about your gift? Your surprise?"

"What I think is...this just became my favorite room in the entire house!"

Once again the girls laughed, me joining them as the realization of everything that had gone on really began sinking in.

"Oh and Jack? One more thing..." Darcy began.

"Take out your cock!" All three then said in unison.

-End-

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers