All Comments on 'My Public Humiliation'

by Lalah

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
"HE" is a total piece of shit

Hopefully he will get his some day

cheesy80scheesy80sabout 16 years ago
That was something

Extreme humiliation isn't my cup o' tea, but this was a hot piece. Hopefully though this truly was just your imagination and not a real event. Kinda makes me question your choice of boyfriends.

ttvttpttvttpabout 16 years ago
Great Job

Hope he never gets his and anyone who thinks he should get his is an idiot. Its just saying that you try to dominate everyone in real life and so in your fantasy life or your sex life you like to be dominated. So this is just saying that you should be dominated more often. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
SEx is never worth the STDs and AIDS.

Multiple sex partners almost always gives someone an STD.. I am so glad he fucked her afterwards, gives him an almost equal chance of becoming infected himself. After multiple partners and constant use a girl gets worn and possibly torn, this increase the chances of her becoming infected much more easily. If this turned her, or for that matter him, on then we are dealing with a case of mental illness, not sexual fetish. Stupid people do stupid things, people that think themselves very smart often do incredibly stupid things.1b7b

ttvttpttvttpabout 16 years ago
Hey Idiots

This is called a fantasy and also their were condoms assholes. Anyone who reads a sex story and thinks oh I hate this story because they might get stds should never ever read any sex story ever again. Get out of here you idiots who talk about stds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very Hot!

Great stuff! Ignore the dumb comments, instead think of writing a follow up story :)

LalahLalahabout 16 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback.

Thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated. Even the negative ones.

About STDs; all but Mark (he's clean) used condoms, and also he is the only one who fucked my pussy so I wasn't worn. I agree giving a blowjob like that was a risk; I wasn't aware of all that could get transmitted that way back then, but the guy I did it to isn't a stranger, he's a close friend who I know is prudent and use protection. I didn't catch anything. About Mark, I did get back at him and I plan to tell about it later on, but I'm not sure many guys will like it. He's the one getting used after all.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969about 16 years ago
Good story!

Good story! Well written too!

JamieBJamieBabout 16 years ago
Wow!

That's some great storytelling, and I'm not even into humiliation!

J

Lee ChambersLee Chambersabout 16 years ago
Tasty

I enjoyed this story very much. Thanks for sharing.

Sassy SusanSassy Susanabout 16 years ago
Ummm, yummy

I love the image of you wet with cum, the sperm slowly drying on your skin. It gets crackly and almost transparent. So sexy.

Unlike some of your readers, I am very much into humiliation, yours not mine. If you ever need a dose, just drop me a line. I get wet just thinking about abusing a girl like you: tough in the daylight, a craving shameful slut in the dark.

Sassy Susan

LordGolemLordGolemalmost 14 years ago
Good story

I liked the story, and I hope Sassy Susan gets to spend some time with you and you tell about it here. BTW where's that next story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
gonna make him pay

what share you hiv with him

waginatorwaginatorover 11 years ago
Great Humilation story.

I have re-read this story a few times. It's great, and well written. I agree with Sassy Susan, I love humiliation stories about women. Susan has written a lot of stories, so a compliment from her is quite an endorsement.

I know this is an older story, but I wish there was a sequel. I think I saw this story in the sidebar when I read My First Humiliation. Another great story like this is Lisa James,the party, a story about a female humiliated at a party.

I hope this story is true, and I'm glad to see you had the guts to see it through. You're so lucky!! I would love to be a party pet but I am a man. You women are so lucky. Maybe you could take Susan up on her offer. I would.

Hopefully I will start writing my own stuff too. All authors and avid readers are welcome to contact me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Jail

How about sending him to jail for that degree of abuse. Why stick around?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love this readers are dumb

Great story. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Rofl XD

Oh my God what is up with the people who think this is abuse? If it's consensual (which it clearly is), it's not abusive. My god if they think this is bad, what are they doing in the bdsm category? >_<

Lovely story, though perhaps not *quite* what I'm into, I can't deny that it's very good writing and very hot. =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Funny comments!

Better than the story. And to the commentator that said it wasn't abuse if it's consensual? She asked to leave. It was abusive, demeaning, degrading and humiliating to treat a person in this manner. What kind of low-life, egocentric asshole would get off treating a person like this? Most people would see to it that he was in jail given his behavior. Fiction? Fantasy? Not even a good story for those categories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Was Role Play

She could have left if she wanted too. She may have been embarrassed to walk butt naked home but she chose to put up and shut and play the game. Only thing is i want to see what vengeful payback she has in mind for Mr Mark. Maybe humilation of another kind, do him with a strap-on and let a bunch of randy guys fuck him. Payback time i hope is soon. Good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A "true" story?

Please find another plot contrivance because absolutely NO ONE believes this is a true story. I'm still laughing at that one. "1"

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I rated it 3 stars instead of the 5 stars I would have given it.

Because the author said it is a true story. Obviously that is a false statement. Therefore,I downgraded it from 5 stars to 3 stars.

Whether or not others believe my ratings and reasons are justified are not relevant. However, I do like for people to know and I believe they like to know the reasons for my ratings even though they may believe my reasons are not logical.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice

I think you should have been caned though, for being such a whore. A few stripes might pretty up your ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Flashback

This story reminded me of my first public humiliation.

High school graduation day.The whole class got together for a party.All of us girls got passed around all night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
wow!

I was rock hard during the whole story! I would have liked to be there!

luuv2watchuluuv2watchuover 4 years ago
I'd rather not know if story is true or not...

As soon as I see "The following is a true story" my dick goes limp.

I don't care if it's true. And tend to believe it less than a well told fantastical story. I just want the story to be erotic and arouse me.

Anyway I've never bothered to skip to comment to say this... don't know why I did today. Guess I wonder if anyone else agrees.

oralguy82oralguy82over 3 years ago
Oh Yes!

I'm A humiliation junkie myself. I would love to go through that too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I am glad to hear that she usually gives him his orders. She should. Miserable fellow, i hope she canes him till he bleeds and makes him give her whatever kind of sex she wants until tge skin of his dick is sore and calloused

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Omg i got wet normally i dont but picturing myself in just a coat then being exposed to other people naked yes id try it as long as they didnt know me i guess a few drinks would help relax and i can get carried away and horny when im drinking and do things i normally wouldnt. With the right guy id definately try this and the bit with the girl too i love eating other girls kittys as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lol. I have to laugh at some of the commenters. Some "true stories" are false. Some "fiction" here is actually true, but disguised. Female reluctance and fantasy rape is my thing. It's my girlfriend's thing. It's a common fantasy. There are clubs large and small all over the nation for these things. It may take you years of effort to build or find the right group. It appears about 60 to 80 percent of women have a reluctance or force fantasy, on a spectrum from super light to hard core. The other 20 to 30 percent are liars lol.

5thRing5thRingalmost 2 years ago

Feel free to delete this at any time, but here are a couple of spelling errors that I found, if you're interested in correcting them.

[Then he spotted me sitting on my hells with only a collar and a leash.]

*heels

[He cock rested a moment at the entrance of my pussy, and then pushed in.]

*His (?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why do some writer's think it adds to their work by declaring it a "true story?" True story my ass! If this is a true story, I'm the King of Siam... Either the writer thinks declaring their story "true" will somehow excite their readers, or the writers themselves are getting off declaring their ridiculous tales to be non-fiction. Whatever the case, it needs to stop. The only thing worse than the declaration of a "true story," is the expression, "perky breasts." Both need to be BANNED!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't know if it's actually true or not, but I liked it -- dirty, nasty, kinky.

AlonThorAlonThorover 1 year ago

Thank you. Good one. Now got to check out your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, I hope that she beats his ass and pegs him with a big strap-on (to see how it feels). Afterwards she puts him

in a cock cage (then throws the key away). He showed no remorse nor gave her any aftercare at all when they came home. She could have been torn in her ass when the first guy jammed his cock in her ass (enema or not which was not mentioned earlier). Sure, she gets humiliated but not to be raped. It was hot but trust and aftercare go a long way to keep that trust. She has to wonder what he will make her do next time. At least he had the guys use a condom this time.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yeah, this is a true story... Give me a break! Declaring a story true doesn't add to it's eroticism. All it does is distract from the work, and makes the writer look like a buffoon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous