My Sister's Holiday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel movement on my bed then feel her hands spread my legs. Next, I feel the warm of her skin on the inside of each leg, by my knees. Her hands slide up and down my chest before slowly dragging down to my chest. Her fingers circle my hairy navel before sliding further down. I am so hard at this point that I can feel my dick pointing into the air like a flagpole. I imagine her staring at it with joy.

The warmth of her hand surrounds my hard dick and begins stroking it softly, ever so slowly. I wonder if she has ever done this before. To be honest, I don't know if she has ever done anything sexual before. To my knowledge, she has never been with a man, not that she would tell me if she had. God knows, I don't share my sexual adventures with her.

I gasp in excitement as I feel warmth surround the head of my dick. Clearly, she is using her mouth now. Her mouth slides about half way down my throbbing dick and begins sucking on it. Her mouth ever so slowly bobs up and down the top half of my dick while her hand strokes the bottom half, making me horny as hell. My hips begin to dance with the movements of her mouth and hand.

As I am getting closer to an orgasm, I start to moan and grunt. I hear her moan softly, clearly enjoying this. Just before I am ready to come, she starts fondling my balls with her free hand, immediately pushing me over the edge. I shoot my juices inside her mouth, surprised she has not pulled away. She slurps up all my juices and continues to stroke the base of my penis until I lay practically lifeless, panting for air.

I feel her lay down beside me and trace her finger over my stomach for a few seconds before she whispers in my ear. "Your turn. Open your eyes."

I open my eyes and move to the opposite edge of the bed. When I look at her face, her eyes are closed. She scoots over to the middle of the bed, where I was lying just moments ago. I straddle her hips and take a moment to view her sexy body. She lays peacefully, as if she could be sleeping. Her nipples are fully erect, pointing toward the sky.

Leaning forward, I kiss the nape of her neck a few seconds before moving my lips over one of her nipples, causing her to moan softly. After surrounding her hard nipple, that is a is about an inch in diameter, I suck softly on it. Her chest arches forward as my tongue swirls around the nipple. I do the same to her other nipple before moving down her body and lifting her knees up to her hips.

She gasps for air as I slide in between her legs and place them on my back. Looking down at the beautiful rose shaped lips, I begin to salivate with anticipation. With the first lap of my tongue I taste her sweet nectar. She gasps for air as my tongue runs up the middle of her slit and softly circles her clitoris.

I continue to lick and suck on her clitoris as her hips thrust toward my face. Just before she is ready to orgasm, I wrap my arms underneath her and grab two hands full of her ass. Her ass feels as wonderful as I have always imagined it would be. I squeeze her clenched ass cheeks as I flick my tongue across her aching vagina, sending her over the edge. Her body convulses, twists and turns, as her moans fill the room.

When her orgasm begins to subside, I lap up all of her thick, creamy juices until there is nothing left to lick. Her panting breaths get me going more than I could explain. I slide up her sweaty body and press my hips against her groin.

"Are you good?" I whisper into her ear.''

Thankfully, she replies, "Close your eyes and let's finish it."

I lift my hips and adjust my penis between her legs, guiding it for her heavenly opening. Her tight walls surround my hard dick as I slide an inch inside her then pause, waiting for her body to adjust. She grabs my head and pulls me down on top of her then gives me a long, passionate kiss.

As I mentioned earlier, I have had sex with plenty of other women, but never before have I felt so connected to a woman during sex. It feels as if her body has connected spiritually with mine. Not at one point during these sexual acts have our eyes met, adding a certain amount of separation between us. I suspect that she feels as long as our eyes don't meet, we cannot both confirm that this is truly happening.

No matter what anyone says, making love to your sibling can be hotter than making love to anyone. Perhaps, part of the passion is that it is many years in the making. Being around your sibling for several years, wanting and desiring but never actually having builds to the intrigue that can only be fully realized once the actions take place.

Slowly I continue to push further inside her clenching walls. Her hands reach down and grab my ass, helping guide my hips as I begin to start moving them up and down. I go slowly, not knowing if she has ever has sex before me. After four strokes inside her, I begin moving my hips faster. She is so tight and I am so horny that I know I will not last very long.

For the next four or five minutes, I make sweet love to my little sister, fullfilling what I had always felt would simply be a fantasy. Our lips kiss in between gasps of air, our sweaty bodies mashed together. My hips dance with hers, both moving faster and faster until I am about to explode. One more thrust from an orgasm, I withdraw and stroke myself a few times until I spray my semen all over her smooth mound.

"That was wonderful...thank you," my sister gasps as she slides me off her. "Keep them closed until I'm gone."

About fifteen seconds later, I hear the shower running once again and open my eyes. The only visual proof that we had sex is a wet spot in the center of my bed. After my sister finishes showering, she makes her way into her bedroom. I take my turn in the shower then dress and head into the livingroom.

A few minutes later, my little sister walks into the livingroom wearing sweat pants and a long sleeve shirt, clothes I have never seen her wear around the house. Her fully clothed body makes me think she is getting ready to go somewhere. She has a normal conversation with me while we watch TV as if nothing ever happened.

After a half hour without my sister leaving, I begin to wonder if her dressing in scantily clad clothing has always been a ploy to draw me to her. Only time will tell.

12