All Comments on 'My Unwanted Transition Ch. 15'

by Terrafic

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
awesome

Hey, this was a great story and I loved it very much. Thank you for writing and sharing it with the rest of us.

I will give you a little bit of feedback, though. The story was great, but I think it would have been even better if you kept to Jenny's viewpoint and not hopped around in the last few chapters. We don't need explicit confirmation that other characters are doing things the way they are for the reasons they do them, we can infer all that from Jenny's perspective alone. The effect of this POV hopping is to dilute our attachment to her and to lessen the tension. It would have been better to leave us with Jenny's thoughts and explore some of her trepidations about upcoming decisions and what did he mean by this and that.

Great story, but the POV hopping is something to use only when absolutely necessary.

Looking forward to reading more of your stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You really should write a full

Fledged book this story was absolutely amazing and so well written. I started reading yesterday and read it all and just finished it now. The details were on point. And I was hooked from the first chapter. Can’t wait to read more of your work!

oldcdoldcdover 2 years ago

this is a good story it was very entertaining hope you add to it thank you. I enjoyed it.

TerraficTerraficover 2 years agoAuthor

Hi all! This story continues under a new title called "Jenny's World"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved the story, I'm not going to tell you any problems with it because I enjoyed it and I know you're going to hit on missed things in future stories. Character Jenny was great.

CharletteCharletteover 1 year ago

What a ride this story has been ! It will be interesting to see how things go in the follow up adventures in "Jenny's World."

womantrappedwomantrappedover 1 year ago

Absolutely loved this series,thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wasn’t sure what to expect from this story because sadly so many of the male becoming female becomes the same old thing but you did an incredible job of changing that info something emotionally honest and beautiful. I know it took you awhile but it was worth it considering how you crafted everything and made so many of the characters deeply relevant. Thank you for all the time and effort you invested in making this story so well thought out that I know I will be enjoying it again in the future.

J.D.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous