My Unwanted Transition Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do," I say as my lips pull into a smile wider than I could ever muster in the past or future.

Skylar takes my hand, wedding ring in the other, then looks at my face, into my eyes, into my soul.

"Jenny, may this ring serve as a symbol of my love, commitment, and bond to you, forever," he says, then pushes the ring down my finger. I take his hand.

"Skylar, may this ring serve as my symbol of love, commitment, and my bond to you, forever," I say.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife; you may kiss the bride."

Skylar embraces me, leans me back as far as he can, his strong arms holding me with ease. His mouth seals upon mine, and we kiss. It's such an intimate kiss that it provokes a variety of gasps and cheers from our guests.

"Jenny! That was amazing!" Leslie almost screams as she runs up to me afterward.

"It's Mrs. Mclean now," I say with a big smirk.

Being a bride turns out to be hard work, everyone wanting your attention, pictures, thoughts, and more. At our reception, I end up dancing with person after person, from Skylar to Andy and my dad to some of Skylar's family. Skylar finds me taking a break from the crowd by a set of chairs tucked in a hallway. I smile at him, happy to have a moment with just us, and I rest my head on his chest, breathing in his scent, which relaxes me. His arms hold me against him, gently rocking both of us. This isn't how I ever pictured my life being, but now that I'm here, I know it's exactly what I want. Skylar encourages me with his words, then takes my hand and leads me back to the guests.

(To the future - Jenny)

I stare at the wedding ring on my finger, a symbol of my partnership and lifetime commitment to Skylar. He's my husband, and I'm his wife. His wife, I say in my head a few times. The term makes me smile. I used to think about having my own wife, hoping that she'd be everything I'd want and that I could make her happy. Who knew that I would be a wife to another guy.

When I came home from the medical center after having everything about my manhood stripped away, I hated this body. I remember the new weight of my growing breasts being a constant reminder of my loss. The slit between my legs was another reminder, one that kept me aware of my missing penis.

Every day, week, and month brought more changes to me. I saw things differently, heard them differently, smelled, tasted, and felt them all differently. My body changed more and more, devouring my masculinity and slowly replacing it with the body of a woman. My thin frame filled out, shaping my figure into a series of curves with a small waist and wider hips. My fingernails grew longer, as did my hair.

I remember Andy being there for me, even if he did take advantage of the situation somewhat. He's a guy, and suddenly his best friend was a very accessible female. Leslie definitely made my life easier, being a pillar of support and helping me learn to live a new life.

I smile when I think about Skylar. We met him at the mall, and even back then, there was some exhibitionism already waiting somewhere inside me. I was attracted to him right away, which I suppose is why I watched him masturbate in the parking lot.

The last important figure in my new life has to be my former manager, Mike. Even though he tried to blackmail me, the incident made me strong. I stood up to him and got my promotion. Despite all his faults, I learned a lot from him, and he treated me well outside the aggressive flirting. I'm still unsure why I decided to have sex with him, but I must admit I liked it quite a bit.

I look forward to my life with Skylar, the happiness we'll bring each other, and the challenges we'll overcome together. There's still much more of my sexuality to explore as well, which he'll help me unlock.

I'm Jenny Mclean, formerly Jenny Clayton, formerly Jason Clayton. This is my life, and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

(Author's note)

In February of 2017, I posted the first chapter of this series with the intent of doing a quick and fun story. I want to thank all of my readers for encouraging me to continue writing and building this into the largest story I've ever written. I hope everyone has enjoyed reading as much as I did writing it. With that being said, I will continue to add stories for Jenny's world in the future under a new title, called "Jenny's World."

These stories will take on events in the past, present, and even adding more to her future. You'll see more point-of-views from other characters, just as I've started doing in the last few chapters as well. Please let me know if there's anything you'd like to see!

Thank you!

12