All Comments on 'My Voyage of Submission Ch. 02'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Beth risks a MALPRACTICE Lawsuit that the Author does not care to Resolve.

I love this entire story series but; unfortunately, the author knows nothing about credibility or safety to make Beth’s Master’s Degree in Psychology and Beth working on her Doctorate, with a specialty in Dominance and submission, which Beth knows nothing about Dominance. However, the author of this entire story is only concern, with the fact, that Beth cannot assist Fatima due to being unlicensed to practice.

The author might as well state Beth will obtain her Psychology license from a box of “Crackerjacks” unless the author fully trains Beth on Dominance. The author chose to risk Beth, to a Malpractice lawsuit, because Beth cannot train sexual partners on how to partake in a Dominance / Submissive lifestyle. So, unless the author decides to edit this story series and train Beth in Dominance via the way of Mistress Layton or Mistress Dark, which the author cannot do because the author wrote numerous chapters that await posting on Literotica. Unfortunately, we will continue to read about Beth’s MALPRACTICE and doomed Doctorate Degree in Psychology, with a specialty in Dominance and Submission throughout this story series until the author gets of his butt and resolves this MALPRACTICE story issue.

Stay COVID Safe,

Jeff

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absolutely brilliant!! I was thoroughly impressed by your ability to tactfully juggle the assorted plot arcs. As well as juggling the grim serious issue of Human Trafficking which doesn’t discriminate between age or gender (I know it’s already revolting enough to think about forced sex slavery on adults without lingering on the rest), you also managed to sneak in the aspects of ‘taboo sex’ and potential abuse of power then followed it up by trying to help out the lovely Mrs Kline. I swear Beth has a future in Sex Therapy and not just as a Psychologist.

I loved the discussion on cultural bias, where “society” judges peoples desire which clearly goes hand in hand with women expected to be virtuous where at the same time men are pretty much encouraged to fuck anything that moves. It reminded me of a book I read last year: Sex and Punishment: Four Thousand Years of Judging Desire (Eric BERKOWITZ). Amusing in places as well as enlightening.

I had an honest to gods L.O.L moment when you rounded off with Joshua calling Kelly....”I realise it’s late...” lucky girl couldn’t get there fast enough!

Another very easy 5 stars for you! For obvious reasons my enjoyment of A Taste of Slavery tailed off towards the end, but IMHO this story arc (all 3 sections so far) is by far the best one of yours that I’ve had the pleasure to read. I’d argue with the comment regarding Beth’s malpractice liabilities, she’s acting in the role of confidant towards Fatima because they’ve built a rapport. It’s Dr Kline who’s making the judgements and not Beth. Whilst it was potentially hazardous to allow her into Joshua & Beth’s bed as a voyeur that did happen *before* official treatment began with Dr Kline. The only time she’s breached ethical conducts is when she told Joshua about Miranda, Sherry & Manuel’s proclivities. Even then she wasn’t a practising psychologist, it would have been a breech of ethics if she was qualified. As it stands it was instead a stupid mistake. None of those involved were likely to sue her because of her poor judgment.

I know I’m not alone when I say (again) thanks for sharing.

Tess (uk)

Thors_FistThors_Fistabout 3 years agoAuthor

Jeff, you're wrong. Beth would be treating people who have been submissives or Dominants, not training them. That's like saying she would have to rape someone to treat rape victims. She understands Dominance as she's had two good ones and seen several others. She doesn't need to be a Dominant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I have loved all of Thors_Fists stories so far. The comments made by anonymous about malpractice leads me to believe they either didn't read chapter one when Beth explained she wanted to study d/s from the submissive point of view as many studies had been done on the dominant. My recommendation is for anonymous to edit his/her response. Plus it is a story and not a how-to book. A certain amount of leeway is to be expected. If you want non-fiction please read non-fiction and leave the rest of us to our fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Glad you addressed how Joshua became a dom.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67about 3 years ago
Excellent chapter

As far as the Anonymous (jeff) commenter goes, we're proud of you for having your double PhD in Psychology and Law. The rest of us don't care about the possibility of malpractice in the story. Their are only 3 professions that I inherently distrust; politicians, lawyers & Psychologist/psychiatrists. Congratulations you seem to be in 2nd and 3rd.

Shut up the griping and read for entertainment or log out please.

KinkyDom69KinkyDom69about 3 years ago

I like that I am never quite sure where you are leading me in your stories and a mixture of all aspects of life.

greens444greens444about 3 years ago

This latest chapter is moving the story in a good direction, enjoying every chapter

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

An interesting instalment. Loved the discussions and reasoning involving Kline and Beth. Some interesting diem as being played out and I do wonder how close Beth is pushing some of the boundaries, especially of confidentiality. As she's not qualified she cannot be breaking any ethical code but might have some impact on her suitability when and if she qualifies.

However, it's a story and an excellent one too as this is all consensual and Joshua seems a classic good guy fighting exploitation of land and people. Another 5 from me.

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites9 months ago

I envy what must be so many life experiences you have had. It shows in your writing. You communicate so many skills with relish and alacrity. Love your stuff. Five big golden stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous