All Comments on 'My Voyage of Submission Ch. 13'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Mike_SxMike_Sxalmost 3 years ago
Another fantastic installment

Thanks Thor_fist for another great chapter. (Patent pending) is so funny. I believe all humankind would benefit with Beth’s approach. We focus too much on ourselves instead of on others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well that was an unexpected turn of events for the Hoffler family. It was certainly a surprise for me. It's going to make for a very interesting homelife for Ben, Marian, and Johanna, however it turns out. Along with Mike_Sx, I also got a good laugh out of Beth's thought of "I started off on a high note by giving her one of my seductions, (patent pending)". I have no clue what twists and turns are coming up in the story, but I'm in for the whole rollercoaster ride. I don't know how you do it, but keep it up Thors_Fist!

HargaHargaalmost 3 years ago

Damn....these last two chapters just got crazy. I was really into the rescue of Johanna and actually felt bad about what happen to her. I don't so much anymore since she turned into this cruel domineering bitch. I could see her exploring her dominate side but then using that against her parents is just wrong. If you don't like being controlled by your parents, leave. Don't get revenge on them this way even if they are submissive by nature. It just seems vindictive and cruel. This borders on abuse, was done without proper consent and is close to incestuousness behavior. How an hell do they explain this to family and friends when they get back home. They left to get their daughter back from kidnappers and come back as collared slaves to said daughter.

I was really disappointed in Beth because she recognized this was wrong, and should have stopped it, but allowed her own submissiveness overrule her Psychiatric training. She seems to be making mistakes all over the place. I mean she got lucky with the little orgy on the poop deck that could have caused all kinds of damage. Beth just seems to be doing whatever she wants. Joshua noted it in the story. It was also nice to see not all the crew participate in all the crazy shit that happens.

I like erotic and sexy story telling but this wasn't it for me. Well written, Yes, but just a little to fringe.

Thors_FistThors_Fistalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Think about it, Harga.

Mom knows Johanna got gang raped and immediately wants her to go home and marry a guy she left home to get away from in the first place, without telling him what happened. Plus, she's critical of Johanna when she finds comfort from rape with women. Johanna gives five tasks to do before she'll accept submission. Mom doesn't have to do any of them, even after Johanna added some disgusting elements. Marian can reject even a single one. She's not forced into it, she chooses it. Parents know what's going to happen and do it anyway. Johanna clearly tells them what she's going to do and they accept her collar anyway. Beth isn't concerned about parents submissiveness, she's concerned about incest and Johanna indicates she'll not commit incestuous acts. The parents are fully complicit in their own submission, No one forces anything on anyone.

The slaves come to Beth for sex, not wanting to go home to what will be a sexless life with the last act and memory of sex to be their involuntary use by their owners. Initially, it's just her, but then asks them if they'd like to try a male again, because lesbian sex isn't what the women would normally want. It works out well except for one person, who could have misunderstood given her recent grasp of English, or (and this is what I was thinking when I wrote it) is so fearful of going home pregnant without a husband, she's desperate to grasp at any straw she can, which is James. That maybe she's clever enough to push the issue with James in desperate attempt to get him to marry her since he'd been friendly to her.

I did want it to be fringe because without developing Hoffler's story for several chapters, it immediately tells you how submissive parents are and how Dominant Johanna is and how desperately she wants to be out from under her helicopter mother.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67almost 3 years ago

You should know from my past comments over the last few years that I believe Thors_Fist to be the best erotica writer on the internet, but occasionally I don't agree with a certain storyline.

I'm not happy the Hoffler family direction, I believe it has gone a bit to far. While I have no problem with some types of incest stories, I don't like parent/offspring involvement at all. Not even this quasi incest. I especially hate father/daughter sexual involvement, even if it isn't actual sex.

I'm was not real happy with the situation involving James (I can't quite recall her name, I keep writing Anteefa but that doesn't seem right) but it does seem that Beth may be handling that correctly now.

As always, I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It’s hardly going to be a surprise to you that I was uncomfortable with the situation between Johanna and her parents, so I skipped the majority of their interactions. Personally I thought it was very extreme behaviour, it would have been a great opportunity for Beth to safeword out of the situation and push the issue of discussing it rationally. After all Johanna’s made a blanket statement that her siblings will be told about this new D/s relationship! She’s dived into the deep end of D/s without much in the way of training/ guidance. Obviously this is a fantasy story so it’s expected that there will be some “way out there” situations/ scenarios but the big obvious one in this chapter drop kicked the realism overboard without a life belt, it seemed to take on a life of it’s own. Was the morally objectionable D/s of the Hofflers due to that high probability of promiscuous behaviour from a freed sex slave? I agree with other comments that this seems to be more of a revenge/ abuse scenario than anything else. Whilst neither of her parents said no and the tasks were undertaken of their own free will, had this been real life how much of that behaviour could be attributed to feelings of misplaced guilt?

I thought it would have been more realistic for Johanna’s parents to explore their options of finding a dominant when they got back home. This would have stopped the helicopter parenting and allowed Johanna to find a sub of her own. There were a couple of things that were a bit ‘off’, the Hoffler’s situation was just the main one. Johanna deliberately “outed” Joshua, Beth and Miranda’s arrangement, at this rate it’s going to be the worst kept secret in America. I thought Ateefa and James’ situation was handled well and it made for an interesting plot off shoot.

Btw, none of my comments are intended to influence what or how you write because it’s your story not mine. I really really appreciated the Trigger Warning at the start of the chapter. It wasn’t the usual 5 stars this time around because of the content but I still rate the story highly because of the writing style.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 2 years ago

I tend to agree with Tess (UK), but I nevertheless enjoyed the story (which to me remains to be one of the best on this site). Glad that the moment to say goodbye to the Hofflers is approaching.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It has all been good up until now.

then we get the trainwreck of the Hofflers and suprebitch Johanna.

mistreating her parents, threatening blackmail, publicly announcing secrets involving Joshua and his wife, mistreating Beth. The entire storyline is a big bust for me, sorry. I haver read every word up til now, and have starting skimming. Josh needs to get her off his ship. letting her control beth was a huge mistake. Beth should have safe worded out and told her to get fucked.

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 2 years ago
Johanna is a cunt

and not in any sexual sense

I would hope that Joshua collars her and makes Beth her mistress

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Still rated it 5 for the writing but IMO the storyline involving Johanna, Marian and then adding in Ben as her second sub with the extent they experienced it was too far!! Even th3 dom and subs on board were shocked. While not incestuous it's a strange relationship, and then she announces she's going to inform the rest of her family on return. I just hope it all woks out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous