All Comments on 'My Voyage of Submission Ch. 18'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Cindy1001Cindy1001almost 3 years ago

Hi TF, thank you for another sizzling episode. I have been thinking that any slaver must be raving mad to come anywhere near to Joshua and his yacht after all the published brouhaha connected with the Paris visit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another great extension to your story line and very realistic.

Mike_SxMike_Sxalmost 3 years ago

Again, a superb story. I love the way you write the story in the way it unfolds in a natural way and yet leaves you with something grand to look forward to in the next installment. Thanks you for continuously providing great stories and provocative elements or ideas to consider.

I so wish there was more we could do to stop human trafficking. People deserve their life and deserve to self govern for mankind’s betterment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bloody brilliant! Again. Im continually impressed that you always seem to get the whole range of emotions and situations in one chapter. Beth’s views on religion mirror my own and I’ve often proposed the same arguments as to why specific things are taboo in some religions, as well as the basic function of religion is to provide social structure. After all it’s not rocket science. I think everyone needs something to believe in even if for some that’s science and not a divine being or for others it’s nothing at all. (Atheism- by is broad definition still a deliberate choice) I think a lot of Christians forget that the words of the Old Testament are meant to be put aside (possibly intended as a learning tool?), ignore the eye for an eye business and look at forgiveness and tolerance.

I thought Felicity’s comment about staying onboard ship was a bit cringeworthy/ tactless but then some people react that way in stressful situations. Beth strikes again, lol.

Thanks for keeping us entertained and informed. It’s easy to forget that human trafficking is a real global problem, after all it’s not something that most people think about on a regular basis.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thors_fist, once again you have posted another enjoyable chapter. I'm really loving all of the twists in the story line, and looking forward to what I think the upcoming surprise will be for Beth in Norway. Beth Wilson's Shipboard Counseling Services office will certainly be a busy place with group sessions with a total, at the moment, of nine freed slaves three times a week. At this point, the biggest limitation on being able to free any more slaves and take them aboard the ship will be the lack of free cabin space. Tess (uk), as for Felicity's response about wanting to stay on the ship after Mr. Rasheed and Mr. Kahn were arrested, Delphine Montfort had a similar, although slightly toned down, response of wanting to stay with Beth at the Four Seasons after Jean-Paul Belmonde was arrested at Chateau Roissy when Yasmine was rescued back in chapter 15.

HargaHargaalmost 3 years ago

Great chapter and writing. You know I love the adventures of Beth (the “Unicorn of Submissive Sex Slaves”) and the rest of the crew of the "Good Ship Humps Alot". I'm more than happy to read of her adventures banging her way around the world with any Tom, Dick or Jane her Master allows her too. Her ability to almost at will exploit anyone's submissive or dominant traits is like a superpower, which is fun to read, even if it sometimes is just plain silly (a hum. Felicity). At this point she might as well hang out a shingle on the ship with everyone she's helping. I guess Joshua is lucky to have three other sex slaves because he has been losing out when it comes to Beth and her other activities. I have a feeling that may become a issue in the future. I also feel that something must be done about Miranda and her sister slaves. I'm not saying they should be bumped off but they are becoming somewhat redundant characters. I don't have a problem suspending my intelligence to a certain extent but there is no way in hell a US Congress women could be carrying on a 24/7 BDSM relationship and not have someone put it together. More then likely no one would give a shit one way, or the other. Maybe she should become the spokesperson for BDSM/Kink community on capital hill. That would be funny. Considering some of the nit wits currently serving it's not to much of a stretch.

I did have a WTF moment in this chapter. How could anyone be so bold or stupid to bring real slaves on-board Joshua's ship. No matter how hard Joshua may try to hide his activities it has to be getting out in certain circles. So why do it or even take the chance. Do these guys not read the news? Or were they just so jaded as not to care. Also, how the hell aren't people Joshua deals with better vetted. Hannah is supposed to be his right hand and Edger his chief of security. What the hell are they doing? Sometimes it seems like they just stumble around with their heads up there asses until something happens and then they react. That also includes vetting new crew members. How do you right the ad up for that job position. (ship or military experience required, psychologically stable, open mined sexually and ability to keep your mouth shut).

With that said, what right does Joshua, Beth or any of the crew have to detain someone for suspected slavery? It just seems to me that their all getting a little self-righteous in the pursuit of trying to help real slaves in this world. I mean some of the activities on-board would be suspect under normal circumstances. This is your world but I really think you overstepped here detaining UK citizens for any reason. They only had circumstantial evidence at best. They didn't have the right to question or search the women no matter what they suspected. Their rat-bastard slave masters should be hung by the scrotum until dead but that's beside the point. They should have been escorted off the boat. The police called and en-formed of the suspected evidence and let them deal with it.

Sorry for such a long post, keep up the good work.

Cheers

Mike_SxMike_Sxover 2 years ago
Release schedule

Is there a chance tthe release schedule can improve. Oh wait!!! It takes a super human to write faster <smile>. Great story … so looking forward to the next release.

Samstar1998Samstar1998over 2 years ago

This story is great. When is the next chapter?

Samstar1998Samstar1998over 2 years ago

Love the story!!!! Hard to wait for the next one! Is there a way to a notice when it is ready?

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

OMG, still, picking up slaves as they go. The tension builds slightly when you drop a hint about the strange attitude of Joshua's guests,; sometimes I think it would be better to not get the suspicions before the denoument.

Overall, another cracking instalment.

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites9 months ago

Curiouser and Curiouser. They seem to find slaves everywhere. I like it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous