All Comments on 'My Voyage of Submission Ch. 20'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Steve150177Steve150177over 2 years ago

From my POV, your best in a long time.

Truly great, IMO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent as all the others in the series keep up the excellent work

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is part of a very long novel. Why the change in categories?

Mike_SxMike_Sxover 2 years ago

Absolutely a great addition to the narrative. Thanks for another fantastic submission.

Karen_48Karen_48over 2 years ago

You continue to keep this story interesting and surprising. Well done.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 2 years ago

Bordering on the non consensual but I'd say manipulated consent for her own good. I'd say, if asked very politely and without any pressure, Marnie probably would have not consented to fucking eight men, delivering seven blowjobs and eating six women. Reluctance, certainly. It wasn't said, but (theoretically) Marnie was free to go or raise questions at any time. But she did not. Good writing, better reading!

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

Jesus, that was brutal and definitely done without enthusiastic consent. When Beth is being a bitch you know shits about to go down. I know Lynn is just looking out for her son but DAMN! That is one messed up situation. I do hope Marnie gets a "Beth's Special" at some point just so everyone knows she's the best.

.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another brilliant chapter! Naturally there are bits of it that I’m unclear with but that has a lot more to do my own hang ups and limits than anything morally/ socially unacceptable.

She was very obviously manipulating her husband for her own benefit and as marriages go it was heading towards disaster, something that would likely have taken longer to happen if they hadn’t been exposed to D/s. I don’t really think it fell into the category of dub con, they’re all adults she could very easily have told Lynn a very definite NO giving the entire experience a hard pass, just like she could have said no at any point. The previous day she was given a clear picture of the horrors of involuntary sexual slavery. Did she genuinely fear for her life and liberty or did she submit freely. I’m sure there’s a case to argue either way but is it anything more than an ethics debate?

Thanks again for your time and imagination!

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Anon - re change of category?

My best guess is it’s there as a Trigger Warning, IMHO they are always welcome. There was some obvious Reluctance but I doubt that any of it was truly Non Con

Tess (uk)

Thors_FistThors_Fistover 2 years agoAuthor

Sorry all. This was not intended to be a change of category to Non-Consent. Novels and Novellas is right next to Non-consent in the drop down menu and I accidentally hit the wrong one and didn't notice. I've asked to change it back, but I'm unsure if they can without a re-submission.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Hadn't even noticed the change in category. Yes, it might have bordered on ncr but I didn't take Lynn's domineering style as more than a ploy to get Marnie to switch into her sub side. Hopefully, they will be a much happier couple now.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Yay, go Lynn!! When Mistress Farber puts her foot down, it fuckin' stays down!

Enjoying this for the umpteenth time now.

5* every chapter, thanks for sharing.

Dixon (UK)

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites9 months ago

Wow, wow and double wow. Comeuppance extraordinaire. Five big gold stars, maybe six.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous