All Comments on 'Naughty Nubile Niece Ch. 01'

by Glaze72

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
YaBoiBigChungus7YaBoiBigChungus78 months ago

Chapter 2 cant come fast enough this is outstanding and I'm definitely craving more

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So fucking good!!! I can't wait for the next part.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit246018 months ago

I’d like to complain about the title of this story. That glib, alliterative appellation makes this sound like one of those one or two page tawdry stories: “Uncle is forced to babysit niece, decides to deflower her (or she decides to seduce him), they fuck with future ignored”. This is not that by a long way. This is a layered, character driven slow burn story about love and passion and I can’t wait for more.

Secondly, i’d like to thank you for setting the story in a real place. Far too many stories here are set in Anytown USA, giving a little validity to the structure of the tale. I’m in Chicago; always have been. But I know Manhattan and I know the Carbondale area (where friends and relatives matriculated - and where I experienced the most hellacious Halloween ever!). Your road trip reminded me familiarly with my many road trips to NYU and back.

Cannot wait for more!

oscar47oscar478 months ago

Can hardly wait for #2! Or even 3?

1thaiguy1thaiguy8 months ago

Awesome can't wait for next chapter

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunny8 months ago
Well written

There was an actual story that made me see the characters, not forgetting the sexual tension. But you kept the story together, no "and then they fucked, the end".

There was life in the story, it made me want to read the second part..

Glaze72Glaze728 months agoAuthor

Hello All:

Thanks for all the fantastic comments! I appreciate the support. And for those who are interested, you can buy both Chapters One and Two on Smashwords. Please see below.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1083280

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1424045

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love this story of white trash family love, where they deny themselves after crossing the line once when they are poor, then cross the line multiple times once Jason is extremely wealthy and has privacy and power.

After Jessica and Emily double team Jason, they need to setup Jason's other sister, Ashley in a part 3, to cross the line into incestuous sex, by luring her out while her children are in school or after work or with her leaving the kids with their grandmother for the evening and surprise Ashley with Jason.

Once, Jason, Jessica, Ashley and Emily are all fucking Jason in a foursome, adding the Grandmother to the group in a part 4, makes sure all of the female adults in Jason's family are getting naked and crossing the line into incest with Jason and each other.

Matt696967Matt6969678 months ago

Fantastic Story!!! Thank you!

muskyboymuskyboy8 months ago

Great first chapter, hope the wait is not too long for the next chapter! 5/5

pcman1950pcman19508 months ago

Glaze is ace! 5 + fave.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Holy crap, you’re good! Thank you. Great story.

TomNJaxTomNJax8 months ago

Excellent story, really looking forward to the next chapter....Please hurry!! :-)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Yes ... Been waiting for the follow-up

nice story flow

WoodencavWoodencav6 months ago

Awesome storey, my second time reading this chapter, needed to read it again before the next chapter. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A very cute story, they remind me of an old flame! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

great story.....took a while to get to the real action but worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Oyakodon next, please!!

ToughSailorToughSailor12 days ago

God, what a beautiful piece of work. I just love the vernacular of your writing style . . . . 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGlaze72@Glaze72
Hello All: Update as of May 2023. I have had people reach out to me regarding sequels to stories that I have posted on here, so let me address those first: "Mary's Innocent Passion." This is titled "Innocent Passion" on my page on Smashwords and my personal website. No seque...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES