Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
always

Always an awesome read from you dear author

Lonely_readerLonely_readeralmost 7 years ago
Very good start

A bit forced towards the end (it felt unnatural for her to ask for anal after saying she didn't take anything thicker than a finger for months), but overall really hot and enjoyable. Hope you keep it that way 'till the end.

Luving2629Luving2629almost 7 years ago
Great start for another series

Great start of another series--always look for a new story from you.

livetruelivetruealmost 6 years ago
thank you

You sir, are quite addicting....hitting a lovely balance between so many emotions and delights. Thank you.

KalavoKalavoalmost 6 years ago
Nice

Great story and great characters. Very well developed and enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
cervix? lol

Do men even know where the cervix is? Regardless, it can't be penetrated and usually means a great deal of pain. Just reading about him "finding" it was a huge turn-off and took me to a cerebral wtf place instead of mindless arousal that I was here for.

eideticeideticover 5 years agoAuthor
@anonymous: cervix

Apparently you missed the fact that he "found" it, not "penetrated" it. The wonderful thing about the muscular entrance to the uterus is that it is a landmark for the anterior fornix, or A-spot, an often neglected erogenous zone. Find the mound of the cervix and move up towards the belly, gently, and you will get some amazing results.

Sorry your lack of knowledge or experience, not sure which, prevented you from truly enjoying the "mindless arousal" you were seeking.

It's also a shame that you posted anonymously, so I have no way of sharing my knowledge and experience with you, except through this limited comments section.

Hope you find something more to your liking elsewhere.

Cheers,

eidetic

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pretty decent.

While I realize this is pure fiction and fantasy, and the initial premise of the story is decent, it seemed .. incredibly rushed.

The pacing was lightning fast, they arrive, he hits on her a dozen times, she agrees to fuck him, then fuck the clients for him after really only getting to know him for 12 hours.

From a stroke story perspective sure it works, from a character story perspective it's deeply uncomfortable.

Not necessarily a critique, just not my cup of tea.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereidetic@eidetic
The latest Spark the Runner made it into this year's Geek Pride event. On time. That is amazing given the amount of crap that has happened in my life (and my family's) since 2020. A house fire, medical emergencies and now cancer... makes it hard to hit deadlines. That said, I'...

story TAGS