All Comments on 'Needing Money'

by creativeboyinspring

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_perv3 months ago

Ski mask dude is smashing g-cups from behind and not helping himself to a feel? Weirdo.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story. Ending could be stronger.

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogman3 months ago

Wow. Yes, that was dark, especially the ending, but you warned us. I have a problem with stories about women who find out they like being raped. I think it feeds the "she really wanted it " rape culture. But aside from that, well written and believable in its fantasy context. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story! Continue. Are the cams actually LIVE streaming feeds? Who is watching? Her classmates, old BF's etc.? Are others waiting their turn?

Lincoln42167Lincoln421673 months ago

Your stories have spoiled me for almost any others I've read here. The humiliation focus is so arousing, as is the detailed thoughts and feelings of the young woman at each stage she goes through. If I were to add any embellishments it would be to have a small invitation-only audience come in part way through, so they could sit at tables with their cocktails and laugh along with Rod-Man. Perhaps they would be invited up after her shirt is cut off so they could bounce her breasts and play with her nipples before the milking machine is attached. Or maybe when she's completely naked, so they could stroke her clit and laugh each time she moans. But again, another beautifully written story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

First, as others have noted, to create yet another masterpiece, you are not done with this one. Continue it -- please, pretty please, I don'I mind debasing myself to beg you thus so!

I really like Lincoln's comments. And anon before that. Have people she knows special invited, and revealed at some late point so she KNOWs just how ruined she is. Make her aware of live feeds being watched by a group of her classmates. Have her mauled and abused in person by the special invites. Maybe at the end, have her sign away the last of her dignity and freedom, where she contracts to own none of her future content, and agrees to be a bdsm masochist webwhore --- for her new masters, and forever. Have her branded to mark her a sex slave. Is that too much ? Love your work.

lilacandhoneysucklelilacandhoneysuckle2 months ago

Ughhhhh you're the worst (the best) ❤️

Qwer12Qwer122 months ago

Well done and well played. Now time for more chapters as this young lady needs some more attention. Cheers

januaryjosephinecunisjanuaryjosephinecunisabout 2 months ago

i love this. thank you for writing this.

Spin99Spin99about 1 month ago

Wow, I would love the story to continue, thanks!

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btaken14 days ago

Oh to be taken and sold as a whore!! I dream about this constantly ❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercreativeboyinspring@creativeboyinspring
Glad to have the chance to write my odd stories. What I write isn't mainstream but I enjoy writing them for those that enjoy them. I love feedback and to share ideas that I have for future stories. Please know that I do like to experiment, so some stories will be very differen...