All Comments on 'Never in a Million Years Ch. 02'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
wwgenesis80wwgenesis80almost 13 years ago

WOW, nice stopping point. Although, I hope the next chapter isn't solely focused on sex. It's nice to imagine scenes of these three living together wearing nothing or next to nothing. I'm also very curious to see where or if the the story goes much beyond the inevitable threesome? It would be pretty interesting if it turned out his aunt Susan has a daughter..

In any case, really great stuff and I can't wait for the next chapter.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
I'm surprised that he hasn't tried to talk his mom into fucking him yet.

A hot story, and I hope it gets even hotter, with him fucking both his mom and aunt.

Thanks for the great fantasy, it's always a pleasure to read this author's work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

"that mom would have a perfect view of my ass and dangling balls as I knelt over my Aunt's cunt"

women I know cringe at that image, hardly a turn on for them, ug, haven't you seen those dangling ball ornaments on pu truck hinches?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I want my aunt to come over to my place and have sex with me she is so beautiful if you see this please text me don’t be scared do it for me ok

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a5 months ago

Realizing fiction sometimes reflects real life and vica versa, I have always found it hard to accept that mature, rational human beings with a solid self-image, ego and id are unable or unwilling to honestly express their true wants and desires. Even if rejected, a rational being will not die.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous