All Comments on 'Never Knew what was Next Door'

by dirtierthanthou

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I have to say...

I couldn't read this whole thing. She's a straight up bitch, and a slut to boot. It's disgusting, and he's pathetic. She can't over just to try to hook up with his neighbor, and then uses him for oral. He should have dropped her as a friend. This whole thing if fucking ridiculous. She's not real, and I hate her. Ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Horrible!!!

PROOFREAD!!!!!!

I couldn't finish the story for all the errors and mistakes!

Boooooooooooooo

Stinks

Yuuuuuch

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

I think she was alright.He got to check her ass out walking around.Then she told the neighbor that he might like to suck a cock.And he got to suck a huge cock and he loved it.And he might get to suck him alot more.Dam if it was me I would be happy and say fuck her..Now I got a big cock to suck.on

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneabout 8 years ago
Good start

I like the way you described him getting fucked. My step dad did me the first time I had a cock in my ass, he was gentle and I liked it alot, still do but alas I do not have a boyfriend anymore. Of course being married might be a reason but when she is gone so much I sure miss not being able to find a cock to suck and fuck me. I hope you do more and so what if she used you to get him, now you can get them both, and not worry about kissing her after she sucks him, I would love to eat her pussy after that big black cock fucks her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot! Not horrible.

I liked this story a lot. I like how the female character Chrissy craves cock - especially big black cock - but now she has a competitor, and - even better - her competitor is a guy not a girl. Soon he’ll be sucking cock as well as she does and the hung neighbour John will find fucking his tight ass way more satisfying than fucking Chrissy’s loose sloppy cunt.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 1 year ago

Was not a bad story. The only thing I objected to was that the neighbor was so hung. In my 50+ years of watching porn and having sex with guys I’ve only seen a few that were what I’d call huge. The last one was a transgendered black woman. We had known each other for almost 5 years we had never done anything sexual. That is till 2021, Summer was her name and she became homeless. She had just dropped off the face of the earth for 3 months. When she showed up on my doorstep late one night hungry and homeless. I fed her some food till she was full. We then sat on my couch talking and all of a sudden she looks at me and said “Do you want to touch it?” YES I told her. She undid the string holding up her sweatpants and pulled them down. My jaw hit the floor, she was hung! At least 10 inches and her girth was as big as my wrist. I bent over and started to suck her. I could only get half of her in my mouth. I sucked her for close to an hour and she never came. I found out that she was smoking Meth which acts like Viagra making her hard like she was and it also makes it real hard to cum. She was the biggest cock I ever had.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous