All Comments on 'New Experiences Pt. 02'

by Archie89

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
At last. 5*

Thx dude! I've been waiting for the sequel for ages now! Very hot, just like the other one.I like the way you involved the husband into the game and that you didn't turn him into a cum-drinking sissy!

Archie89Archie89over 7 years agoAuthor
@anon

Cheers!

Much appreciated

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Now an honest comment

It sucks ecause I hate unhappy endings... the next scene is in the lawyers office blaming each other and signing by he papers... only Linda leaves happy and as a newly divorced slut.

Archie89Archie89over 7 years agoAuthor
@anon - honest comment

No, after the holiday they start a family and live a happy life. Whether they want to repeat what happened or not doesn't matter, because they love and trust each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
better than average

Well, perhaps not 'better' but simply more to my taste. I enjoy the wife-sharing fantasy. I do not like the husband-humiliation that more often is in cuckold stories. This story had none of the humiliation, simply a good hot wife-sharing story.

Archie89Archie89over 7 years agoAuthor
@anon - better than average

Yeah, I agree with you. Except for my first story, I've tried and will keep trying not to portrait husbands als submissive sissies (in Loving Wives), because I think in this category it is about "extra-marital fun", so it should be consensual for both husband and wife.

If the focus shifts to a very dominant role of the female and a submissive hubby, it should go into the "fetish" or "non-consent" categories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
But it's NOT a good wife-sharing story, Anonymous

Because he doesn't know he's sharing her! So the cunt is just an ordinary cheater. There is none of the excitement a man has when he has a hot wife and he knows he is sharing her with other men. THAT'S exciting for all parties. All we're doing here is living in the mind of an ordinary cheater, trying to keep her husband separate from her lovers. Because of that, her encounters are boring, just hopping from one bed to another. She is not a loving wife. She shows no love or respect for her husband. Just ordinary cheating, which is deadly boring, without a confrontation.

Archie89Archie89over 7 years agoAuthor
@anon

This is not a cheating story. If you had read it, you'd know.

All the characters know that Tom likes the idea of sharing Linda with another man. All of this happens consensual. Cheating is an act of betreyal; the acts in the story are not.

Archie89Archie89over 7 years agoAuthor
@anon

"Another bunch of idiots. Nothing original or clever about this wife swapping garbage."

Well, that's your opinion and your entitled to it.

"Ordinary people bored with their lives. It won't be long before the divorces arrive. When Tom has a chance to stop and think what happened, he'll realize the depth of her betrayal. And his too. These people are dumber than a box of rocks."

Actually, they handle the whole situation very well and will always have fun looking back at this sexual adventure.

"This stuff simply wasn't fun or entertaining to read. UGH!"

Too bad for you, but that's not my problem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot Fantasy

A very hot fantasy! The part where his wife was looking him in the eyes and he could see her reaction when that big dick was entering her was the best part for me.

Keep writing stories lile this please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it

Loved it, please write more first time experiences like this.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Fun for all...except Tom

I would've preferred this scenario if Tom had gotten in on the fun (beyond the handy), but it's still an enjoyable story -- so far. I fear where this is heading, given the mention of possible pregnancy. I understand it's a common kink, but it's just not my kink.

I do appreciate the slow and incremental way you told this story. It really added to the tension and excitement. I hope the next chapter doesn't take three more months to post, though!

It's refreshing to read a story where adults can have sexy fun without all the drama.

Archie89Archie89over 7 years agoAuthor
@swingerjoe

Thank you for your feedback! I'm glad that, all in all, you liked the story and that you have some constructive criticism.

Yeah, I know this pregnancy risk element is not everybody's cup of tea, but I just like it myself, so many of my stories will contain it. However, I'm not planning on writing about a character's cuckold pregnancy or bringing up such a child. Mostly I like to keep the ending open. In this story many scenarios are possible: maybe she taks the morning-after pill, maybe she'll get pregnant with Bill's child and Tom's (not) okay with it, or maybe nothing happens at all.

I'm not sure yet whether to make another sequel of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What's the deal?

The whole "giant dong" thing is the most overworked cliche in porn. How many stories are there where women get one look at the "monster cock" and their IQ automatically becomes 12? As a woman, and knowing more than one woman, I have yet to meet one who has a fantasy about giant cocks. I'm sure they're out there, but this seems to be a male fantasy, not a female one.

Why do these wife sharing stories have to have these ridiculously clichéd elements? Is it to increase the husband's sense of insecurity because men think all woman are size queens? Why do these stories always have to include giant dongs? Why not just a guy with incredible stamina or a really sexy butt or a cut body? The whole giant dong thing just ruins the story. Give it a rest

Archie89Archie89over 7 years agoAuthor
@anon - what's the deal

I get where you're coming from.

However, I just personally think that it would be less interesting if the other guy were just as big as the husband.

I'll try and not to have such a BIG focus on the bull's dick size in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"I know that we're opening our marriage for me with your consent, but I don't think I could bear the thought of you being with another woman. Are you okay with that?" "Yes, baby, I am!"

That's where she lost her husband, and learned she's married to a wimp. Her initial gratitude will in time turn to despair, then disrespect, then contempt, as she realizes he shared her with another man, like a set of golf clubs, a sports car, or a favorite hunting dog. And not for her fun and benefit, but for his. She may keep him around if the money is good enough, and she doesn't "cum" upon a better option, but his masculinity is gone, and his sexuality is irrelevant. She can get better sex any time she wants, and he won't say a goddamn thing about it but jackoff at the side of the bed, if her bull is willing to let him watch. Just pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bill is not going to be very happy

When a DNA test proves the bastard child is his and he now pays child support for the next eighteen years, or until Linda remarries.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

It seems they are a happy married couple and fantasy is great but acting it out is a dangerous game that in my area no couple has ever survived in the long run. In this story 2 red flags pop up for hubby 1 - she only a wants to fuck others not him and when they started the act the friend kind of let out how the girls have discussed this happening and how Bill was proud of the unsuspecting puppy husband. He had private talks with his wife and she told her friend and her friend told her boyfriend which is the start of betrayal and trust in a relationship. They set hubby up getting him all worked up the first day then the wife pushing the conversation and finally making like she's doing it for him but he's not allowed. The story is fun but what I said is why I feel this lifestyle never works in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great work!

This is a very well written piece! Please don't make us wait another three months for the next installment.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Excellent

Love the story, thank you xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
so hot and sexy

thank you for the story,very well written and a fantasy of mine as well.I have read a lot of stories on here and I think yours was one of the best.please continue writing stories,cant wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story!

I thought it was a really great story. The build up and the ending all of it was good. It ended on a happy note. My wife has a lover that she has been seeing occasionally for over a year. One time I thought a threesome together would be fun since she had been seeing him anyway. Well for me it was a disaster. it was hard to see how she reacted to him during sex. Yes he is big. I never will do that again. She continues to see him and you know other then that we have a good normal happy marriage. It can work. We have seen many of our relatives and friends marriages end in divorce. They want to know our secret because we show affection to each other and we love each other so! If they only knew!

charliebillcharliebillover 7 years ago
I would have loved this!

I had the same fantasy as her husband, but that never happened with us. Too bad!!!

Archie89Archie89over 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback

Thank you all for the overwhelmingly positive feedback! It's very much appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A very well-written story

I loved the story. It was well-written and very erotic. However, on a personal basis, I would have liked to see more involvement by Tom, not just watching. For example, Linda and Bill could have told Tom to undress Bill and put his cock into Linda or lick her pussy while Bill fucks her. This is mildly submissive and bi, but it would make the action more forbidden. I look forward to more stories.

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 7 years ago
Great Story So Far

I really enjoy the way that you build things up in just the right amount to give history and build character than on into the hot stuff that we all come here for while still developing characters.

I do agree that I hope we don't have to wait three months for the next installment but if that is how long writing this good takes... so be it.

Thanks for writing this story and posting it here.

socal1236socal1236over 7 years ago
Great story

Very well written and erotic - I hope there are more chapters to come.

geminimissiongeminimissionover 6 years ago
Fantastic!!

Loved this story- so we’ll written and conceived! Imagined my wife and I with another couple we know and could see it happening. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Jane will be Linda's dominatrix and take over all aspects of her life including discipline. She will devise goals for Linda to meet and one of them will be dieting to stay thin for her mistress. Even make Linda go to yoga classes with her regardless of how she feels as a missed class by her is grounds for discipline.

If impregnated by James boyfriend, she will act like a big sister to a pregnant Linda and when the baby is born, Linda will have Jane and Bill as the baby's art and uncle.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 4 years ago
i think it would be hot

great writing, I know its been a few years, but we do need a extra chapter or two to this. I could see a cage and more cock introduced. thanks for this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a brilliant story please continue with more episodes

HerrA44HerrA44almost 2 years ago

Salopp gesagt einfach eine geile Story, die auf jeden Fall noch fortgesetzt werden sollte,

vielleicht kann SIE ja dann noch gekennzeichnet werden, sei mit piercings und/oder Tattoos.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"Furthermore, I ask you to stay faithful to me. I know that we're opening our marriage for me with your consent, but I don't think I could bear the thought of you being with another woman"...

Only a selfish bitch can say like that.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Ridiculous. How is this so highly rated. Claptrap. Thre previous commenter's post is absolutely on point. Linda is a bitch.

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

Just about every negative trope in the LW universe.

cuckoldmotleycuckoldmotleyabout 1 month ago

Good first cuckold experience story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous