New Experiences Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One just can't imagine the fireworks in my head at the sight of my wife accepting this large dick in her sweet, innocent mouth. The Rubicon had officially been crossed. I couldn't help it any longer and started to rub the hard bulge in my sweatpants since all the tension had almost brought it to an aching state.

Bill, on the other hand, seemed to be completely enjoying life. His head leaned backwards on the couch, his girlfriend was stroking his cock, and my wife was treating it with her sweet mouth.

While the girls were working on his cock, Bill, who had kept finger fucking Jane, used his left hand to first get a good feel of Linda's breasts and then let it disappear in her panties to meet her sobbing pussy.

The scene was better than any porn video I had seen on the internet. A perfect love trio working on each other under the hottest moans and slurping noises one could imagine.

After several minutes, Jane suddenly let go, got up and accompanied with hot and deep kisses, she dragged Linda on the mattress with her. The two were lying there, facing each other, and engaged in a very hot and steamy make-out-session, while Bill, stroking his cock, and I, rubbing mine through my sweatpants, were watching.

Linda had her hands in a passionate embrace around Jane's head while Jane was rubbing Linda's pussy. Linda's panties were gone. Her soft moans in Jane's mouth sent an exciting thrill through my body. She was really enjoying this. Her whole body wanted that to happen, and it wanted it bad.

When it began to seem as though the two girls had forgotten about us, Jane suddenly gave Bill a wave with her hand and signalled him to lie down behind Linda, who was facing her.

He wasted not time and got up, undressed completely and lay down behind my wife.

At that point there was no doubt left that at this day I was to become cuckolded for the first time. I was to witness another man penetrating the womanhood of my darling wife, that actually belonged only to me, her husband. I was to witness Linda feeling pleasure by another guy than me. And I wanted it to happen.

When he was lying behind Linda, Bill immediately went to kissing her back. During all the action with Jane, Linda must have been oblivious to her surrounding, because Bill's presence behind her seemed to surprise her. However, she quickly focussed her attention on the kissing with Jane again.

Meanwhile Bill began grinding his cock against Linda's ass cheeks, which she immediately met with matching movements of her hips.

All the action on the mattress started producing a sweet scent of sex, which was quickly filling the air. Combined with the alcohol, that scent seemed to have an intoxicating effect on all of us, especially the three on the mattress of course.

Under my watchful eyes, Jane moved her hand away from Linda's pussy and further back between Linda and Bill. She grabbed his cock and carefully pulled it down so that it was now lying between Linda's opened legs, touching her soaking wet pussy. My wife immediately took notice of that and went to moving her slit up and down that big pile of flesh that was obtrusively waiting at her entrance.

That was the point when a worrying thought hit me: Linda wasn't on any form of birth control. The two of us had always used condoms, but here was a bare, unprotected cock, just fingertips away from my wife's pussy and about to enter her. But although I should have been freaked out at this point, I strangely couldn't find any willpower in me to intervene. I didn't know whether it was carelessness, caused by the alcohol or whether it was the thrill of the risk, but I just kept sitting there and watched.

By now Jane, who was still making out with Linda, had taken hold of Bill's cock and started sliding the head of it up and down Linda's entrance, every now and then teasing her as if it were about to enter, only to withhold the ultimate sensation at the final moment by going back to sliding it up and down on the outside.

When Linda seemed she couldn't take it any longer and her movements and moans could only be interpreted as a desperate call to get fucked by that big cock, she lifted her head and looked me in the eyes.

"Honey, I know you have given me the permission to do this, but is this really what you want? If you don't want this, just say a word, and I'll stop it right here and now, but if you do want it, just tell me that you love me, and I'm going to make your fantasy come true right here in front of you."

The turning of the focus on me caught me off guard. All three of them were suddenly looking at me, waiting for my reaction. Couldn't they have just started? Now all the attention, all the responsibility was promptly weighing heavily on my shoulders. Did I want it to happen? Did I really want to witness my Linda being taken by Bill's big, unprotected cock? Yes, I did, and without even thinking about it I heard my mouth utter those three words that normally symbolized the love between a couple, but now they symbolized the opening of our marriage. The opening of Linda's legs for another man, to be precise.

Linda gave me a meaningful nod before her head went down facing Jane again. They immediately started kissing again. Jane, on the other hand, reached down again, grasped the waiting cock, slid it along Linda's slit one last time and then positioned it directly at her entrance. When nothing happened, I heard Linda's voice, "Do it, Bill! Please push it in now!"

Needless to say Bill complied instantly and started to slowly move his hips upwards. Under deep breaths and gasps from Linda, which were silenced by Jane's loving mouth, I saw Bill's cock sinking into my wife. Inch by inch disappeared in her, and it seemed to last for ages, until he was finally in her balls-deep.

"Please be gentle! I need some time to adjust to your size!" Linda pleaded.

"Sure thing, babe. I don't want to hurt you. You just go ahead and set the pace that's comfortable for you!" Bill answered.

His right arm went around her, covering her breasts and pressing her firmly to him, and with slow and gentle thrusts he started fucking Linda from the side.

His cock sliding in and out of her, his arm around her as though he was claiming what was rightfully his, and their combined moans and breaths were just hypnotic to me. I was sitting there and I was sure that I wanted this to go on forever. Never would I want them to stop.

When the act begun, Jane gave Linda a long and deep kiss, got up and sat down to my left where Linda had sat before.

She placed her right arm around my shoulder, like a guy would do with his date in the cinema, and whispered in my ear, "You know, I think its so great of you to let Linda do this. I've known about your fantasy for quite a while now, and not once have I thought about you in a negative way. On the contrary, I think you're very confident guy if you have that much trust in your wife and your marriage. Bill thought so too when I told him about your craving yesterday, although you can probably imagine that the prospect of doing Linda was quite a motivation of his. And to be honest, I couldn't wait to share this big cock with my best friend, so I guess tonight everyone's a winner."

I tried to process what I had just heard: all that was planned by Jane and Bill. They had wanted that to happen long before I talked to Linda that day. And was she really admiring me for letting my wife fuck someone else?

All the while we heard the moans of Linda and Bill. They seemed to get ever louder, just like Bill's thrusting into Linda slowly got harder. With his hand he turned her head back to him and kissed her passionately. Their lips were exploring each other as Linda's moans and her sweet breath were directed to him.

"Aren't they beautiful?" Jane asked. "I can't remember the last time I was that turned on as I'm now. Give me your hand, Tom!"

Without further questions or any waiting for a response, Jane took of her trousers, grabbed my left hand hand guided it into her panties, which had already been soaked with the juices of her pussy. Pressing her middle finger on mine, she showed me how to touch her.

"Keep going, please. I really need an orgasm now!"Jane said.

Her other hand pulled the waistband of my sweatpants down, freed my aching cock and quickly started stroking it.

"You scratch my back, I scratch yours, alright?"

I just agreed and kept massaging her clit. Jane's hands around my cock felt wonderful. I couldn't quite tell how, but her grip around it and the way she was stroking it were very different from I knew from Jane.

Every now and then my finger tried to explore her further and enter her, but Jane would always guide my finger back on her clit. Her stroking, on the other hand, turned out to be treacherous, because every time she felt I might be getting close to cumming she would soften her grip and slow her movements down to prevent any orgasm on my side, only to properly go on again as soon as I had relaxed a little. I was wondering whether she wanted to keep the level of my sexual tension intact until the very end.

Back on the mattress, Linda and Bill were changing positions. He was lying on his back now, and Linda straddled him with her back towards us. While she was slowly lowering herself back on his cock, I felt Jane starting to shake. She had a very intense orgasm watching her boyfriend's cock penetrating her best friend. Linda's moans would have made me cum as well, but unfortunately, Jane had felt that and lowered her grip again.

Jane's moans during her orgasm had caused Linda to turn her head to see where the noise was coming from. When she saw the two of us with our hands on each other, she gave us a wicked grin and turned her attention back to Bill.

After having started riding him, it didn't take long until Linda was struck with a violent orgasm. Jane and I watched in delight as Linda heavily rocked her hips back and forth in order to feel as much of the cock inside her as possible while the orgasm caused her to scream so loudly that the entire hotel must have heard it.

Linda collapsed on Bill, breathing heavily.

"Oh my gosh, what are you doing to me?" Linda said

"Giving you what you've wanted since you saw it in the sauna, babe!" Bill answered. It was one of the few times he was talking at all during all the action.

"I think I won't take very much longer now. Get on your knees and face your hubby, Linda." Bill commanded.

I have never known Linda as a submissive type, but to my surprise she did just like she had been told without a word of complaint about how Bill said it. She just obeyed, got on her hands and knees and looked at me.

Bill got down behind her. Never will I forget the look of her eyes when he entered her again. How they widened, how she moaned, and how she closed her eyes again to focus all her senses on the sensations happening in the lower part of her body.

When Bill's thrusts started getting ever more intense, Linda, in return, tried to meet them by thrusting back to make it even more intense.

I should have taken a video of the scene. Jane and I, sitting on the couch and watching our partners engaging in the wildest fucking session right in front of our eyes.

After some minutes we heard Bill's voice, "Oh man, I think I'm gonna cum soon!"

Linda immediately looked at me, "Tom, honey, please come down to me. I need you to kiss me when it happens. Please!"

Instinctively, I went down on my knees, bent forward and locked my lips on Linda's. She broke from my kiss and asked me, bouncing back and forth under Bill's thrusts, "Honey, shall I let him finish inside me? I know it's so dangerous, but it seems all my body is longing for it at this moment. Can I let it happen?"

I didn't answer her question and just got back to my hands and knees and started kissing her again, which she gladly returned, letting her soft moans fill my mouth.

Meanwhile, Jane had positioned herself next to me and started beating me off. Her hands were quickly running up and down my cock, knowing that the big final was about to come.

Then it all happened. Bill's thrusts grew ever harder and faster. Over Linda's heavy moans he finally exclaimed, "Oh god, Linda! I hope you're ready for me! Here it comes!"

Bill screamed, and with a deep and hard thrust, he suddenly came to a total standstill behind Linda with his cock deeply buried inside of her. He was completely still except for hie heavy breathing.

I could only imagine how his balls were pumping wave after wave of cum into my darling wife as she was kissing me passionately, softly moaning.

That sent me over the edge, and as Jane was directing the spurts of cum out of my cock on the mattress, I experienced the hardest orgasm of my life.

We all collapsed on the mattress and for about five minutes no one said a word while Linda was lying in my arms and Jane in Bill's.

There it was. I had finally experienced what it's like to give one's wife to another guy, but I tried to postpone the process of evaluating the events. For now, I just wanted to think of nothing and say nothing.

Linda was the first to get up and put on her panties and bra. A thick stream of cum was slowly running down her right leg. I got up, kissed her and after Jane and Bill had got up themselves, I took the mattress, wished the two a good night and made my way to our bedroom. I was glad that neither Bill nor Jane had felt the urge to say anything.

I didn't have to wait long until Linda, dressed in her underwear, entered the bedroom. We were just standing there, looking at each other. She was smiling at me.

Then I couldn't hold it any longer. I ran to her, took her in my arms, planted a kiss on her lips and said, "I love you, my darling wife!"

A tear was running down my cheek.

12