New Roommate

Story Info
A man helps a woman in need and they find their commonalities.
4.8k words
4.38
16.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late July, I was finishing my last round for work when I noticed a girl curled up on a curb. She was obviously crying from the way her shoulders shook, head buried in her legs. As I got closer I found it was not a girl but a young woman. My heart stopped for a moment when I realized it was Mia Lang. She was a petite Asian woman, 5'2, with long straight black hair that went to her upper back. Despite her petite size she had fairly nice curves all round and beautiful hazelnut eyes. I had been watching her from afar trying to work up the courage to talk to her. I approached her but she didn't seem to notice until I placed a gentle hand on her shoulder and she jerked up. Her eyes were red and her body shook with tears flowing freely. I sat next to her and I asked her what was wrong. It took several long minutes before she responded. She said that her mother had kicked her for out of the house for breaking up with her boyfriend. Her car was loaded with a few boxes of clothes and some personal items but now she had nowhere to go.

"Come stay with me." I said. The words tumbled out of my mouth before I could even think them.

She just stared at dumbfounded for a full minute but when I did not laugh or look away she asked; "are you serious?"

"I am Yes." I nodded. "Grab your car and follow me."

It was a quick ten minute drive from the mall to my home...our home now. My apartment was modest. Two bedroom, one and a half bathroom and a connected kitchen/living/dining room that exited onto a third story patio overlooking the half mile of woods. Despite having nine hundred square feet, very little was taken up. I had a futon couch, a tv, bookshelf and small table. The granite kitchen counters shined and were free of clutter. The second room was mostly empty minus a workout set in the corner which I dragged out into the living room. A few boxes were stacked in the closet and with some extra effort I cleaned out the spare room.

"This is amazing." Mia cried as she slumped to the couch. "I promise I will look for another apartment as soon as possible."

"You don't have to if you don't want to. You are more than happy to stay here." I said earnestly.

"Are you sure? I-"

"I waved my hand to abject whatever she was going to say.

"If I was not sure then I would not say it." I said. "Sleep on the futon for now. Okay?"

She nodded and I helped her gather the rest of her things from her car.

The next few days passed by quickly. I would wake up and make a dairy free breakfast for two. Under normal circumstances I would be doing so naked but I altered my breakfast attire. She drove to work thanking me on the way out. Rent for the apartment was seven hundred even and I made an even nine hundred every check. Thus to say I have saved up enough to pay rent about five times over. As soon as she left I decided to go to the furniture store. I was no interior decorator by any means but I had taken note of the magazines she was reading and the beds she was circling. In total, with delivery and installation I spent a great deal of money, but I also got paid in two days and it would more than make up for what I spent. In some way it felt really good to do this for Mia. Honestly I wasn't expecting anything in return. I felt for the drop dead gorgeous woman. I wanted to give her a place to feel comfortable in.

It was a long wait for her to come home and I sat at the dining room table waiting for dinner to finish in the oven.

"Hi." She said with her usual cheerful tone.

"Hi, how was your day?" I asked.

"A little slow. I'm very excited for the weekend. What did you do all day?" She asked.

"Oh, you know...just did a little shopping." I said hiding my grin.

"I'm going to change clothes and I'll be right out." She said as she walked into her room.

I waited for the inevitable shriek of surprise and counted down in my head; 3...2...1...

Mia screamed and came running out, tears covered her face and smeared her make up.

"Did you?" She gasped. "Did you do..." She tried to get the words out but her tears made it an impossible task it seemed.

"Yes I did." I said simply.

She wrapped her arms around me and thanked me profusely over and over and over. For the remainder of the day and into the next she rearranged her room into the furniture configuration that she most enjoyed. Bed against the wall, dresser in the corner and clothes in the closet. During the next week we really got down to knowing each other. Her favorite meal was a mix of long grain rice and corn and peas or mashed potatoes with herbs and garlic. We enjoyed similar shows and movies. Even some similar books.

"My house is your house. All which is mine is yours." I said.

As the more we got to know each other the comfortable we became with each other at a deeper level and within a month we were more or less lounging around in Pajamas on our off days. Mia must have caught me staring a few times because she would saunter out of the room in a very provocative manner that drew the eyes to the hips. She was a magnificently beautiful woman but I wasn't ready to share my entire secret with her. Not yet.

Though that opportunity arose all on its own one evening when I got home from work. I anticipated to find Mia on the couch watching greys anatomy or something but she wasn't. I figured she had gone out for her evening run early and when I walked into my room I found her. Sitting on the edge of my bed staring into the open closet doors which I had forgotten to close. The vacuum cleaner was plugged into the wall but off. She looked at me with a curiously bewildered expression and then waited for an explanation. I blushed but sat next to her at the edge of my bed and looked into the closet. Nearly three dozen sex toys were gathered in the closet. Five different floggers, three different paddles, two different sets of bindings and restraints hung from the hangers. Settling on wire racks were a host of various vibrators, purple and green and black. Beneath them were long anal beads that sat in neat coils, various sizes of anal plugs and a very kinky looking enema kit in the shape of a ball sack. On another rack were various remote control vibrators both vaginal and anal, along with clamps and chokers.l and various sized and shaped glass dildos. Again Mia looked from me to the closet and back at me. I could only guess what she was thinking.

"Did you ask me to move in so you could make me your sex slave?" I guess would be one of them.

Mia got up and walked away. My heart sank into my stomach. A few minutes later she returned with a small box of her own and set it on the bed. Inside was a small purple vibrator, one rubber anal plug, one small dildo and a stick on the shower dildo. She blushed and smiled up at me.

"I was nervous to tell you about it but I guess we are much more in common than we initially thought." She said. "My ex didn't like using toys but I enjoy it." She met my eyes and something clicked. "Will you be my master?" She asked, almost pleaded.

"Only if you agree to be my slave."

She smiled and we went to work on agreeing to rules and terms.

Sex could happen anytime between three pm and three am. Public sex at work was off limits. Racial slurs were off limits and face slapping was off limits. Everything else on the table. By the time we finished it was late so we went to bed. I asked if she wanted to share the room now but she said that it would make it much more interesting to be in separate rooms.

I awoke some time around one in the morning and for the very first time I didn't feel the need to question or slap down my morning arousal. I felt something stir inside of me that I hadn't felt in a very long time. I rolled off my bed and onto my feet and pulled out the streamlined vibratory with a wax tip. I coated it with some lubricant and then made my way across the apartment and into Mia's room. She was tucked under the blankets on her back. I moved up and under her blankets and very gently pushed open her legs and I was glad to find she was naked. I worked my hands around the creases in her pelvis and I openly gorged on her pussy. My tongue slid up from her slid up from her sphincter and parted her labia and did a small circle around her hooded clitoris. A soft moan escaped her still sleeping lips and I made the same pass with my tongue again and that brought her to half consciousness with a small smile. My tongue slid deeper into her pussy and flicked harder over her clit which was beginning to erect. With my lips I latched onto her soft clitoris and started sucking gently and licking hard. Heavy moans escaped her mouth and those moans changed to whines as her climax reached a new level. I swirled my tongue and gyrated my lips and within a few minutes she was stiffened and cumming on my tongue. I lapped up her sour yet sweet cum and then before she could unwind I slapped her pussy and she shrieked with pleasure. The lubricated vibrator was on her clitoris in a moment. Slowly circling her erect clitoris in wide circles, then tighter circles.

"Yes master. Oh yes master. Oh god master don't stop! Don't stop!" She moaned and then screamed as she arched her back and let out a scream and a trickle of cum that dampened the bed.

She floated into unconsciousness and I left her to sleep.

We went to work like usual and proceeded through the day like normal. Except I made my way over to a store called gifts of the heart. It was a store where you could buy and engrave just about anything, keys, watches, jewelry...name tag. The name tag was in the shape of a heart and no larger than my thumbnail. Engraved on it was; "property" on one side and then my name on the other side. It was a show of pride, not subjugation or demoralization. I was proud to have Mia both as a friend and a lover and a master/slave. The collar was a quarter inch leather and silk choker that would tie around the base of her neck. A small tiny lock would hang from the back of the choker and as its recipient. I had the key which was a skeletal looking key two inches long and attached to it was a heart that read "property of Mia Lang."

I arrived home to find Mia watching Television and sipping tea. I joined her and at the first commercial I presented the choker. Her eyes went wide with delight and pleasure she inspected it. I locked it around her neck and ensure there was enough space for wiggle room.

"I have the key and it's counter part." I said as I held up the necklace and kissed her on the forehead.

"So? Ready for dinner?" I asked.

We watched television and ate and laughed together. As I cleaned the dishes and emptied them into the cabinets I turned around to find Mia mere inches away. She launched herself at me and our lips mashed together in an erotic tangle of tongue and soft moans and saliva. Her hands slid down my pants and the rest of her followed. From just that kiss I was mostly hard and I was completely hard after her mouth wrapped around my cock. I grabbed onto the granite countertops for support as she ripped down my pants and started feasting on my cock. Her tongue wrapped around the head while her lips caressed the shaft and somehow, her jaw widened and I watched all six and three quarter inches of my cock disappear into her mouth and her throat seemed to flex and squeeze my cock. She held it there for a few moments and then I felt her uvula convulse and she gagged which only intensified he pressure around my cock. I moaned and she smiled a red face up at me as long strands of cum and thick saliva drooled from the head of my cock and off her lips. She slurped all the stringy precum and saliva up and engorged herself on my cock again until all of it was down her throat. She gagged once and then withdrew my cock which was smothered in thicker liquid. A fierce pride and pleasure worked its way onto her face as she sucked my cock faster instead of deeper. Using both of her petite hands to twist along the shaft of my cock while her lips wrapped around my cock. Then she pushed herself onto my cock again and held it, balls pressed against her lips and my cock throbbed once and then twice and she pulled away just in time to catch my cum on the pallet of her tongue. Five full throbs of cum released five tablespoons worth of thick sticky cum. As if proud as delighted she opened her mouth and showed all the cum in her mouth to me, then swallowed it in one gulp. It was the sexiest thing I had seen.

We went to bed and sleep took me hard for a full five hours. I thought it was much later than two in the morning. What really took me by surprise was that I was rick hard. Mia had drained my dry, I was sure of it but my body was exalted to have its needs met with more than just a hand. I knew what I wanted to do with Mia and I grabbed the necessary instruments and left the room and snuck into hers. Mia was on her stomach and legs wide open. It would have been a little strange to see her spread eagle on the bed if it wasn't so advantageous. I worked quickly and slid the first rubber dildo into her surprisingly moist pussy she moaned but did not rise until I slid the lubricated anal ball the size of a ping pong ball into her anus. She lazily looked at me with a dreary expression and that expression danced off her face as I clicked the remotes. Both toys vibrates softly giving her slow pleasure. She just fell back onto her stomach and breathed heavily as she took in the soft vibrations. Then I turned the dial up and the vibrations intensified and her breathing turned into whining and I just enjoyed her hips as the pivoted slowly. Both her pussy and clit vibrates and the walls of her anus clenched with the ball's vibration. I turned up the dial again and her whine became a moan and she thrusted her ass into the air and her body convulsed with her orgasm. I took out the vaginal vibrator but left the ball vibrator in. She looked at me with a sleepy expression.

"You will have to push it out yourself." I said and then turned the vibrations up to level two. She whined as she used her inner muscles to push the ball up through her anus. Though when I turned the vibrations up again she moaned and the ball slipped back in. Thin strings of her cum were dripping from her pussy and I marveled at the sight of her anus flexing and unflexing and after another few minutes, the vibrating ping pong ball popped from her ass and she collapsed.

I slapped her hard on the ass and kissed her on the ass cheek goodnight.

I got home a little later than usual but was surprised to find dinner was on the table and Mia was sitting with candles lit.

"What is all this?" I asked in surprise and appreciation.

"I just wanted to do something nice for you." She said. "You have given me a new home, a full life and fulfilled my every desire. I just wanted to say thank you."

I took her into my arms and we kissed, a strong romantic kiss and then sat down and enjoyed her especially delicious fried rice. It was better than any I had ever had before. Then she brought out a small glazed cake, three inches in diameter. A white chocolate cake with vanilla frosting. The cake was sweet and the frosting was bitter in a familiar way that complimented the sweet cake. She watched me with fascinated eyes as I ate the cake sliver by sliver until it was gone.

"That was delicious!" I said. "You could make a fortune off that cake alone."

She giggled and shook her head.

"I don't think the FDA would approve of it much." She said.

"Why not?" I asked.

A grin broke over her face.

"Because the frosting was made with my cum."

My eyes went wide and I was suddenly extremely aroused. That idea had never crossed my mind before and now that it did it got me going. I was speechless.

"I could eat a hundred of those cakes." I said.

We sat and watched some television and she fell asleep in my lap and before I knew it, I was asleep too.

By the time morning came we had slept in a full hour later than we were supposed to and we rushed to get dressed. I made breakfast while she got ready and I handed it to her on the way out and I followed right after. The day crept by at a painstakingly slow rate but a dozen different ideas of what I wanted to do to her and with her helped ease the time. I arrived home first and I prepared my plan with diligence. Every toy was where it belonged and then Mia came home looking tired and a bit on edge.

"What is the matter?" I asked concerned.

"My fucking period." She huffed. "It showed up a few days early and it is beating me ragged."

"I'm sorry love." I said, pulling her into a warm embrace of compassion.

"I need to go lie down. I'm exhausted." She said and sluggishly made her way to her room. I cleaned up the toys and plans and decided to check in on her later.

By the time I took a shower and checked in on her, she was passed out cold. She looked cute all tuckered out. I resigned myself to sleep as well.

I woke with a raging cock that demanded attention. I looked over at the clock, it was just after midnight. I wasn't sure how Mia might feel about it but there wasn't much harm in trying. I slipped into her room and tried to calm myself. For some reason I had the urge to tear Mia from her bed and just dive into her and fuck her brains out. I steadied myself and pulled away the blankets. Mia slept on her back with her arms tight to her body. She wore blue laced panties and I slid them off particularly slow. She huffed in her sleep and twitched but didn't wake. I could just make out the tiny string of her tampon and I slid it free. It was soaked through and through with blood. Honestly it didn't bother me, at some level it might have even added to my arousal. Blood was like any liquid, and I didn't shy away from it. I moved her legs apart and inserted my tongue and it came out with flecks of blood. I attacked her clitoris with vigor and she moaned softly but the painkillers for her period had dulled her senses. I sucked her pussy and clitoris and labia and Mia woke up and sat up with a startled expression on her face. A mix of embarrassment and fear and some arousal shaded her face. This was the chance I took, I didn't know how she would react so I just waited. She studied me, I knew I had a little blood on my lips and at the edges of my mouth. I probably looked like vampire of sorts. She stared at me for a great while longer and smiled.

"I didn't think you would be into this sort of thing." She said.

"Blood doesn't bother me." I said and attacked her pussy with renewed lust. Two of my fingers slid in and out of her pussy and after a few minutes she was moaning into an orgasm that pushed out some cum and blood mixed. I moved up and offered my fingers to her. She opened her mouth and took the bloody cum covered fingers. My hands locked onto her wrists as I held them above her head and I stared into her eyes and pushed my cock into her pussy. Her eyes rolled backwards and her mouth gasped open as my cock slid up and up and I stayed there. Then I pulled back out and pushed back in again and again and again. With a quick pivot I slid my bloodied cock into her mouth and down her throat. She moaned and then began to whine as I devoured her pussy. Sucking her clitoris and finger fucking her pussy until she came much heavier this time. I removed my cock and looked to Mia who was sleepy and exhausted but had a smile on her face. After cleaning her up and putting in a new tampon I slid off to bed.

I woke up with a pain in my balls, blue balls had set in and set up shop. It felt like lead balls had settled in my scrotum. I hurried out of the room and found Mia on the couch watching morning shows. There was no time to talk or explain. I took her by the hand and led her to the bathroom. I knew two think when having blue balls; the first was that they hurt. The second was it would take three times the effort to cum which meant, if I could bare the pain then we could have some fun. I stripped off her clothes and ran the large tub with warm water. Mia looked at me in confusion and then saw my rock hard cock and loose balls and she knew. A concerned expression fell upon her face. I only gave her a grin. Once the bath was filled slightly with warm water I left and returned with the enema kit and filled it up with warm water. She eased herself into the tub and shivered. Then opened her legs and I inserted the rubber enema head and watched her face smooth into a relaxed expression as the warm water filled her anus. She stomach began to rise and a nervous expression filled her face as she tightened her anus which brought her pleasure and discomfort. She pulled the enema out and pushed me out and let loose. After three more rounds of the enema she was as clean as could be. Her next words would have been "What now" is it weren't for my cock down her throat. I stood directly over her and like a knife swallower, I slid my cock slowly down her throat. My balls pressed against her face and she gagged slightly which increased the pressure and the pleasure and I drew my cock out and let her breath. Stringy bits of cum and saliva hung from my cock and I dipped my cock in quickly then back out and in then out then pushed it hard in and held it. She gagged and her face grew red and I let her breathe. She coughed up precum and saliva and an amazing smile broke across her face.

12