New Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do that again." She said.

I helped her from the tub and dried her off with the linen towel and we went to my room. I lied her on her back, head hanging off the bed and I tried something different so slid in an anal vibrating ball then a ribbed anal bead string and then one additional vibrating ball. I placed a clamp on her clitoris and joined it with the vaginal vibrator and after another I turned all three vibrators on. Mia gasped as the depth of the first vibrator in her ass. It convulsed with steady rhythms while the other two were a steady humming vibration.

Her attention came to when my cock slid back into her mouth and down her throat. My cock burned for the need to release. My cock slid down her throat and I watched her skin bulge as my cock widened her canal. After a few times I slid it in and held it there. With my free hands I turned up the vibrations and she moaned and came hard. Her vocal cords hummed against my cock, I groaned with the pleasure and almost got lost in it when she slapped my ass and I realized I was almost choking her. I pulled out and she gasped and the choked for air coughing up cum and saliva. After a few more moments I took her by her head and pushed my cock back in and then started literally throat fucking her. She gagged as my cum and pulsing cock caught her uvula a few times and she slapped my ass again and coughed up bile and vomit. I wanted to apologize, I was going to say I was so sorry but she grabbed my ass and pulled me in and my cock continued to fuck her throat until she was red in the face and had cum another two times.

"Oh god! Yes master! Thank you!" She shouted after each throat fuck.

I nearly jumped over the bed and bent her in half. With both arms pulled back I pulled out the vibrating ball and the anal beads. She moaned as each bead popped from her ass. Then I slid the anal ball back in and with my cock pushed it in further and with not hesitation turned up the vibrations.

"Oh fuck!" She shouted. "So much. Too much! I'm going to cum!"

She came in a thick spurt that moistened the sheet and blanket. I launched my cock deep into her ass and only stopped when my balls threatened too rupture.

"So deep. Your cock is so deep." She whined.

I pulled her arms back further and turned up the vibrations again while I fucked her ass.

"Master! Fuck me! Fuck me!" She shouted and again spurred into a squirting orgasm.

I pulled out and stuffed my cock into her mouth and started throat fucking her again until she was gasping and grinning. I took her by the hips and placed two clamps onto her nipples and pushed my cock in deep. Her cervix was soft against my cock as I pounded her pussy. With anal balls and my cock she came again and again. Her pussy tightened around me with each orgasm and I brought her to the edge of the bed and suddenly I found her sweet spot and mine. From the look on my face she knew.

"Cum for me Master. Master fill me up. Make me your cum dumpster master." She whined. I grabbed her by her nipples and started pulling and pounding. Her eyes rolled back as my cock pounded her cervix into absolute submissiveness. Then, it was my turn. My balls burned and cock thickened and I grabbed her hair and leaned in and upon some primal instinct I bit down upon her neck. Pounding her pussy over and over as I bit down hard. She screamed in a mix of pain and pleasure and then I came.

"Yes! Master cum in me. Yes!" She shouted as at least seven tablespoons worth of cum filled her pussy.

12