All Comments on 'New Year, New Beginnings'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brilliant and Hot

Thank you for another fantastic, hot story.

I always look out for your tales.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not Believable

None of your three characters were believable, at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Problem

It's a great story, written well with twists and turns to keep it exciting. But for some reason, every time the grandmother speaks, I hear her saying the dialog sounding like Mrs. Doubtfire, and it kind of takes the steam out of the story.

Mrs. Doubtfire doesn't really do it for me...

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 7 years ago
I liked it. I was hoping it might get nastier.

Off the top of my head, I would like a scene where Jennifer eats a cream pie from her gran, while Danny works his hardened shaft up his sister's ass.

There is potential conflict if a second chapter were written, with Mom finding out. Can that be resolved without bringing her into the inner circle of family loving? Is Dad still around?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Hoping there's another chapter to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lovely story

Beautifully told. You're one of my favorite authors. Good chemistry between the characters. Endless possibilities if you want to keep the story going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
REgrets

Not your best. You are normally more loving.

REgards

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
6079 Followers
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.