No Backing Out

Story Info
A boring night turns fun. Hannah enjoys plenty of cum.
4.2k words
4.42
24.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew I was a bit of a geek, but this was a bit too much for me. The card game we were playing was way too complicated and not exactly exciting. I kept quiet though. I promised Jeremy I would try it, and his friends were well into it so I persisted.

That wasn't to say I wasn't having fun. I liked Jeremy, and I liked his friends. I could be myself around them. I liked a lot of the stuff they liked. Having been brought up mostly by just my dad, I was into most science fiction and fantasy. I could just about hold my own with this lot.

I was still 18 and still at uni. I lived with a couple of friends in our shared rented house, but I had been spending a lot of time here lately. They were more my type than my housemates.

I felt Jeremy touch my leg. His hand caressed the small window of visible bare skin on my thigh. I turned and smiled at him. I swept my long dark hair over my shoulder.

I was wearing a short pink skirt, flowing over my slender thighs. Also a long sleeved black top. Tight on my petite frame. My small breasts just pushed together enough for a bit of cleavage in its low neckline. My long thigh length black socks finished my look. They stopped a couple of inches short of where my skirt began.

His hand slid up my skirt a little bit. My body trembled slightly. I looked sideways and smiled at him. He smiled back. He held his hand there.

He was handsome with a good body and a great cock. Perfect boyfriend material. Unfortunately, I didn't cope well as the good girlfriend so had made it clear we were just fuck buddies. I liked the dynamic, but he didn't, he wanted more.

I didn't want to be tied down. I was only 18 and if I'm being honest, too horny to settle down in a relationship. There was too much fun to be had.

I had met Jeremy at uni and we had hit it off as friends. Now that had turned into the occasional fuck. He had introduced me to his housemates a few weeks ago and we had all got on well. They were all sweet and funny.

Apart from Mark. There always seemed to be a loud cocky one in a group of friends and he was it. When he wasn't being a dick he was amusing, but a lot of the time he went too far. It was a good job I could hold my own with him.

Mark had seen us look at each other, and probably his hand move under the table. He ran his hand through his brown hair and adjusted his glasses.

"Are you playing Jeremy, or are you too busy fondling your girlfriend under the table," he said. He smiled at both of us as he said it. He wasn't nasty he just thought he was funny.

Jeremy took his hand off my leg. It annoyed me that Mark made him feel uncomfortable.

"Now now Mark," I said. "Don't be jealous. I'm sure Jeremy will stroke your leg too if you ask him."

Harry and Riley laughed. Mark smiled.

Harry was sitting next to Mark, opposite me. To his right, on the end of the table was Riley.

Harry was sweet. Kind and thoughtful. The most shy of the four it had taken him a little while to get used to me. He had curly red hair and freckles. Slightly plumper than the others with a handsome rugged face. He was quite a good looking lad, he just didn't quite see it.

Riley had short dark hair. He was tall and slim. He was confident and intelligent. If you wanted an answer about something he was the one to go too.

"Your go Jeremy," Riley said. We had been playing this for hours now. I was losing the will to live.

Jeremy made his move. Apparently the others were impressed so it must have been good. It was lost on me though.

It was my go. I made my move.

"Are you sure that's what you want to do?" Mark said. His face gave me a pitying look. I had to stop my foot from launching at him under the table.

"Pretty sure," I replied, biting my tongue.

"You've probably just set Riley up to win," Mark moaned. I hope so, I thought.

"You worry about your game and I'll worry about mine," I said. I tried to make it sound like I knew what I was doing, but I couldn't concentrate anymore.

"For fucks sake," Mark grumbled under his breath.

"Someone's touchy tonight," I said. "Time of the month is it?" I only said it because it was one of his favourite lines when I was grumpy.

"Yeah right," he said. He lowered his gaze back to his cards. His eyes stopped momentarily on my cleavage as they went.

The others all laughed. I grinned at Mark. He managed a fake smile. There was something wrong with him tonight. He would normally manage a good comeback.

"Are you okay?" I asked. Genuinely concerned. "Where's the witty comeback."

"Not sure," Mark said. "Oh no wait here it is." He made as if to find something under the table and came up with his middle finger up.

It was lame, but we laughed.

We played some more and I got even more bored. We laughed though and drank. As I finished my glass of cider I went to get some more.

As I poured myself another one in the kitchen Jeremy came in. He came up behind and put his hands around my thin waist. He kissed the back of my neck. I made an appreciative moan.

"You okay?" He asked. "Sorry the games boring."

"It's fine," I said. "It is a terrible game though." I reached back and squeezed between his legs. I felt him harden slightly in my hand.

"I'll make it up to you later," he said.

"You better," I replied. "Come on or Mark will start moaning we're ruining the game."

Jeremy gave my ass a squeeze through my skirt and we headed back. I was looking forward to this game being over now.

"That was quick Jeremy," Mark said. "Do you always blow your load that quickly?" Immediately that got me riled. Mark always had to go a step too far.

"Funny," Jeremy said.

"I doubt your trousers wouldn't even make it off before you blew your load," I said. "It's been a while hasn't it Mark." Maybe a bit harsh, I thought, as it left my mouth.

The others laughed. Mark went red.

"I can hold my own thanks," Mark said. "Besides I doubt I'd even get it up with you."

"Bit far mate," Riley said. I was fine with his comment. We all knew that wasn't true.

"You wouldn't last two minutes with me sucking on your cock," I said. "No one actually believes the crap that comes out of your mouth."

"Fuck off," Mark replied. "Doubt you're that good."

"I know I'm that good," I said. I could see his mind imagining how good it would be.

"Someone's full of themselves," Mark said. "You wouldn't be able to get your lips round mine anyway."

"Get it out then," I said. Everyone gave a funny little gasp. Mark's face dropped. "I knew it, all mouth." I smiled.

"I'm not," he stuttered. "I just know you're joking."

"Am I?" I said. "If you cum in two minutes I win and you have to do a forfeit. If you don't, you get to choose a forfeit. You're just too chicken shit to get it out in front of everyone."

"You're on. I'm not stupid enough though to get my cock out so you can just leave me dangling free," Mark said. "You get it out for me." He stood up and moved to the side of the table.

I stared at him hard. Now I was stuck. It was either chicken out myself, or get stuck in. I still hoped he'd change his mind, but the other side of me hoped I'd get to suck some cock. The thought of sucking him off in front of the others was turning me on. I'd always struggled with my horny side, it usually won over my morals.

I knelt down in front of him and put my long dark hair into a ponytail.

"That's enough now you two," Riley said. "Jokes gone far enough."

"Who's joking," I replied. I started undoing Mark's jeans. A look of terror on his face. I could see the bulge in his trousers.

The button done, I moved to his zip, pulling it down. I was past the point of no return now, and he wasn't stopping. Oh well. I pulled his jeans and boxers down together. His cock flopped out, it was rock solid.

It was a good looking cock, average size. To be fair I loved most cocks though. There was always something you could do with them.

"Two minutes," I said. "Who's timing?"

The other four guys stood, not knowing where to look.

"Who's timing?" I repeated.

"I'll do it?" Harry said. He was staring hard at his watch.

"You all look like you've never seen a girl suck another man's dick before," I said. "You've all watched it online enough times, so don't be so embarrassed. Start that clock."

My words seemed, in their heads at least, to justify them looking at me as I started stroking Mark's cock. His throbbing shaft was warm on my tongue as I ran it up from the bottom to the tip.

I had to be quick though so there was no fucking around. I got to work. I spat on the end and then swallowed him in. Pushing my head down so his cock slid back my throat.

"Oh shit. She's good," Mark groaned.

I started bobbing my head up and down whilst stroking the base of his shaft with my hand. I worked quickly. Mark was groaning. His moans got heavier and heavier. Every now and again I would deep throat.

I stroked, licked, and deep throated him. Anything to win this bet. He was holding on impressively though. His breathing got more ragged.

I went faster. Come on, I thought, he can't last much longer.

I was right. Mark groaned loudly and ejaculated into my mouth. I took it in, letting the thick warm sperm pool in the back of my throat. Feeling it hit my tonsils.

I swallowed it down, grinning. I wanted every last drop, I didn't want to waste any. I was confident I had won.

"What was the time?" I asked. Cum lining the inside of my mouth.

Harry grinned. "2 minutes and 13 seconds," he said. "Too slow Hannah."

"Ha, told you," gloated Mark.

"Shit," I mumbled.

"I don't think that's anything to boast about mate," Jeremy said. "That was still pretty quick."

"Well she is good," Mark said. He went to stroke my face and I batted his hand away. He laughed. Smug bastard, I thought. "Like you lot could do any better anyway," he continued.

He stopped for a second and you could see him thinking.

"That's it," he said. "That's the forfeit. You have to suck us all off. See who lasts longest. And me at the end again of course. I want a longer suck."

"Mark!" Jeremy said.

I hadn't realised how horny I was, so intent I had been in pleasuring Mark. As soon as he said the forfeit the ache between my legs increased further. I wanted all their cocks in my mouth now. All that cum. There was nothing I could do to stop myself.

"Who's first then?" I said.

"You can't be serious?" Harry said. The look on his face and the bulge in his shorts gave away how much he wanted me to.

"I made a bet and lost," I said. "I stick to my word. Now who's first, or second more like?"

"I'll go," Jeremy said. He was hard too. I realised this was probably the last time for us. I couldn't imagine he would want me again after sucking all his friends off. I was fine with that. The relationship had run its course.

He stood in front of me and lowered his tracksuit bottoms. His large cock strained in his boxers. I fished it out and stroked him. It was a great cock. I'd miss it.

I didn't want to ruin my black top with cum stains, so I took it off. All the lads starred as I removed it. I grabbed a pillow and knelt on it. I had to think about the knees. I knelt there in my bra and skirt. I reached out and started stroking Jeremy with my right hand.

After a few strokes I took him in my mouth. Wrapping my lips around his thick girth. I sucked him into my mouth. Taking in as much as I could. Coming back up for air.

I started moving my head up and down. I groaned.

"She's playing with herself." Mark gasped.

Shit, I thought. I hadn't realised my right hand had gone between my legs. Pushing my skirt into me. I pulled it away. It scared me when that happened. I often lost control.

"Don't stop," Mark moaned.

I stuck my middle finger up at him and returned my hand to my thigh.

"Anyone else joining in," I said. I had always fancied sucking two cocks at the same time.

Riley who I had noticed was stroking himself in his shorts, stepped forward. He undid his shorts and took his hard cock out. His cock was tall and thin, a very handsome specimen. I took it in my right hand.

I gave Jeremy's a few more sucks and then went to work on Riley. My left hand continued on Jeremy's. Riley groaned as I pushed the head of his penis deep down my throat.

"Oh fuck," Riley moaned. I started moving my head fast, bringing him quickly to the edge. Just as his breathing got heavier I moved back to Jeremy's cock. I still stroked Riley with my hand. Wanking him off whilst I sucked off Jeremy.

Jeremy gripped my hair and started pushing into me. I groaned on his cock as he fucked my mouth, I gagged each time he pushed deep. The ache between my legs was becoming unbearable now. I needed a free hand.

I pulled away from Jeremy and licked around the shaft of Riley's penis. Feeling his throbbing veins on my tongue. My hand still stroked the base of his cock. His moans got louder, so I stroked faster.

"Cum for me Riley," I said, looking up into his green eyes. "I want it in my mouth."

"I'm going to," Riley moaned.

"This is great," Mark said. "We forgot the timer though." He laughed. He was like a kid in a sweet shop. I didn't look at him, but I could see him stroking his revitalised cock.

Riley groaned loudly. A streak of cum shot out of the end of his cock and up my forehead and into my hair. I quickly took his cock in my mouth. The second ejaculation hitting the back of my throat. Riley filled my mouth quickly and I swallowed his cum hungrily. Sucking out every last drop.

Now for Jeremy. I didn't waste any time in taking Jeremy back down my throat. Jeremy didn't waste anytime in grabbing my hair and starting to fuck my throat again.

I was so horny now I didn't care. My hand slid up my inner thigh and under my skirt. I pushed the crotch of my pants into me and groaned on Jeremy's cock. My skirt hid my hand from view as I pulled the fabric aside and pushed some fingers into myself.

Spit drooled out of my mouth as Jeremy continued to force the head of his cock in and out of my throat. It wasn't long before my fingers were rubbing my clit.

I was so aroused by the situation I felt myself nearing climax quickly. I played with myself faster. I was groaning on Jeremy's shaft.

"I'm going to cum," Jeremy announced.

He let out a long moan, pushing himself deep in my mouth. I felt his cum hit the back of my throat. I tried to swallow but it was too much, too fast. I gagged and coughed. Jeremy pulled out and cum flowed out of my mouth onto my skirt.

It was all too deliciously dirty for me. I orgasmed hard on my fingers. I clenched my legs together on my hand as my legs shook. More of Jeremy's cum hit me in the face and then my chest.

"Oh god," I groaned. Cum running down my chin. I pushed my hand between my legs hard as I continued to cum into my pants. The thought of everyone watching me made my orgasm stronger.

I knelt there for a while shaking. I noticed all cum on my skirt. Bollocks, I thought. Should have seen that coming.

"Where's Harry," I said. Finally looking up. He was still sitting at the table. His hand was hidden underneath. "Come on, your go."

Harry stood. His cock was already out and hard, he had been playing with himself. He walked over.

I took his penis in my hand and stroked him gently with a few fingers. It was the smallest of the four cocks. A little below average. Still looked good though as I peeled the skin back off the head.

A small drop of precum squeezed out as I pulled the skin back up. I licked it up and Harry shuddered.

I swallowed his cock and pushed him deep, my lips right down to the base, touching his scrotum. The tip pushing down my throat.

I played with his balls, caressing and rolling them between my fingers. Harry was already groaning loudly.

I started moving my head up and down. Pulling his skin with my lips as I moved.

I thought he was going to cum quick, but he did well. Lasting longer than Mark.

As he let out a large groan I pulled my mouth off his cock. I let the first few squirts hit me in the face. I felt it hit my cheek, and then got blinded in my right eye by a powerful shot of sperm.

I loved the sight of a cock erupting. Even with one eye.

I then quickly took him back in. Swallowing the rest of him down. Adding it to the rest of the sperm sloshing around in my belly.

"Thank you," Harry said, awkwardly.

"My pleasure," I said, looking up at him whilst he put his cock away.

Mark moved in front of me, his cock solid again.

"My turn again," he said, smiling.

"For fucks sake," I said, taking his cock in my hand. I didn't mind. I wasn't done yet. Mark obviously didn't mind the cum over my face and in my mouth.

Riley and Harry had disappeared. They had obviously got too embarrassed now they had spent their loads.

I pulled his skin back and forth admiring his cock. I wondered how much I would regret everything later, but I'd worry about that later. Right now I was enjoying the moment.

"You're so hot," Mark said, looking down at me.

"Fuck me, a compliment," I said. I smiled up at him and he smiled back. I realised then why he took the piss out of me so much. I think he actually really liked me. Too bad I wouldn't see any of them again. This was going to make things way too weird.

I took his cock in my mouth and watched the ecstasy on his face as he moaned. I decided to be nice. Earlier he had a hurried blowjob, this time I'd take my time. It was after all him that gave me this cock sucking opportunity.

I used all my best tricks. Mark lasted a little bit longer this time, he sounded like he enjoyed every minute. Eventually he reached his peak.

"I'm cumming," Mark groaned. I sucked every last drop out of his cock, swallowing all of it down. It was an impressive second load.

Jeremy stepped forward, cock in hand. He had a towel in his other hand. Bless him, he was sweet. Or disturbed by the cum on me. He passed it to me and I wiped the cum off my face.

"My jaw aches," I said, standing up and dropping the towel. I picked up my top. "Come on." I grabbed his hand and pulled him out the room. His hard cock dangled free from his tracksuit bottoms. He quickly stuffed it back inside.

"Can I come," Mark yelled after us.

"Fuck off," Jeremy and I said in unison. We both laughed.

"I need that cock," I said over my shoulder to Jeremy, as I led him quickly up the stairs.

"It's all yours," he said.

We rushed into his room and I pushed him onto the bed. I threw my top on the floor. I pulled down his tracksuit bottoms.

"Are you okay with what just happened?" Jeremy asked me.

"Analyse later," I said. I dropped my pants. Keeping my skirt on, I straddled his lap. I reached between my legs for his cock and pressed it between my pussy lips. "Oh god I need this."

I groaned loudly as I lowered myself onto his cock. I was so aroused. There was only brief resistance before his cock entered me.

I started grinding on his lap. His cock moved inside my pussy. It felt so good. I leant forwards a bit, pulling myself up and down the shaft.

"That's better," I moaned. I leant further forward to kiss Jeremy, but he stopped me by putting a hand on my chest.

"I can't," he said, apologetically. "The cum."

I realised what he meant. He didn't want me to kiss him because of me sucking his friends off. This was definitely the last fuck then. The weirdness had already begun.

"Fuck it," I mumbled. I leant back again, my hands went behind on his thighs. My slim body stretching tight. I started grinding on his cock again. Pushing my pelvis down onto him. The shaft pleasured my insides whilst my clit ground into his abdomen. I just wanted to cum now. Jeremy's hands fumbled at my breasts and then went round my thin waist.

12