No Backing Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't long before my moans got louder. I was really going for it on Jeremy's lap. Jeremy was breathing heavily.

"Oh god Hannah," Jeremy moaned. "Keep going."

I went faster. My narrow hips sliding forwards and back. I could feel my orgasm building.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned. "I'm going to cum. So fucking good inside me. Cum in me. Fill my pussy."

This was going to be a good one, I thought. The erotic evening building to this moment.

"Oh fuck," I screamed. Pleasure soared through my body. I fell forward onto Jeremy's chest as I orgasmed hard. My body shaking.

Jeremy groaned. He pushed me deeper onto his cock, and ejaculated into me. I was too busy riding my own climax to notice his cum filling me, but the twitching of his cock sent more pleasure my way.

I trembled on his chest as he finished cumming inside me. With each squirt Jeremy would push in a little deeper. It felt good.

I lay on him. The odd spasm of pleasure still going through me. Jeremy's cock finished it's ejaculation and slowly went soft inside me. It eventually came out with a trickle of his cum.

"That was fun," I said. I wasn't sure if shame would come later, but right now I felt good. I had experienced something I had wanted.

"It certainly was," Jeremy said.

I kissed him on the chest and stood up. I felt more cum run out of me. I grabbed my pants and pulled them on. I straightened my bra and pulled my top on.

"I'll see you later then," I said. Smoothing my skirt out.

"Yeah," Jeremy said. "I'll call you."

"No you won't," I said as I left the room. "It was fun while it lasted though," I shouted back through the doorway.

I stopped in the bathroom upstairs and cleaned myself up. When I was done I headed downstairs.

The front door was at the bottom of the stairs. I thought about just heading straight out without saying a word, but that didn't seem quite right.

"Bye guys," I shouted. I opened the front door.

"Bye Hannah," they all called from the living room.

I stepped outside and shut the front door. It was still light, a warm summer breeze caressed my face.

I moved towards the bus stop on the opposite side of the road.

I smiled. That was some evening I thought.

I felt a bit sad I wouldn't see them again, but me and Jeremy wouldn't have lasted much longer. Then I would have stopped coming over anyway.

At least I had got an everlasting memory this way.

The End.

12