No-LIMIT-Rooms 07 English

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's see what you can do!"

His choice of words surprised me, but I didn't hesitate for a second. With my hands I unbuckled his belt, then his pants and pulled them down to his knees, along with his shorts. His member practically jumped out at me. It was neither overly large nor inconspicuously small. In my experience, it was about average. It smelled clean, like soap. His glans was uncircumcised. From experience, I pushed the foreskin back first and looked at the groove behind the glans, but again it was clean. With my left hand I began to fondle his balls, while with the ring finger and thumb of my right hand I tried to form a ring around the shaft to better keep the blood flowing in the penis. I couldn't get around it, it was so thick. Carefully I placed my lips over his glans and began to play with my tongue at the urethral opening. Then I sucked a little and took him completely in my mouth. He let out a moan, obviously he liked it.

Now he grabbed my head with his hands and began to move it back and forth to give me his rhythm. I became a tool of his lust, nothing more than a mouth fuck. No refinement, just mechanical pleasure. So it wasn't long before I felt him start to twitch and shortly after he injected his load down my throat. Although I had made no effort to pull my head back, he held my head so tightly that I had to swallow it all, whether I wanted to or not.

I already knew why I liked pussy much better, not to mention the taste. It was humiliating to have to do this to a complete stranger. Even in front of the camera during a porn shoot, it was something completely different. I felt like a hooker. Was that what Rebecca wanted?

When he started to go limp, he let go of my head. However, I did not withdraw immediately, but continued to suck him clean and then looked at him from below.

"Thank you, and I will continue to be available for this this weekend, if my duties to Rebecca allow it."

He just nodded wordlessly, pulled his pants back up and zipped them up. Then he helped me up and freed me from the harness. With a lazy smile, he turned and headed back down. I didn't doubt for a moment that Rebecca would let him tell her how I had behaved.

Only now did I notice that I didn't have the key to the chastity belt. Rebecca had kept it. So I just took off my boots and stockings and showered with the belt on. That was probably what she had intended. What was in store for me in the next three years? Against my will, I was curious about my future with Rebecca. It would certainly not be boring.

50 A new beginning in the Rooms

The rest of the day was uneventful for me. I cooked, cleaned, and helped Rebecca gather more data for our fake server, called Diana and others, and left instructions for her absence.

Of course, I continued to stagger around in my boots, which admittedly were always easier to walk in. However, the unaccustomed stress had given me a slight muscle ache.

In the evening, Rebecca sent me out for another run. This time Aaron accompanied me, but not so much to supervise me as to protect me in case I fell. That's how Rebecca explained it.

"Are you actually married, Aaron?" I gasped during one of our laps.

He looked at me sideways with an undefinable look.

"I mean, Rebecca took it completely for granted that you'd be okay with me blowing you. But if you're married, yeah, that could be a problem."

"No, no problem. I'm not dating."

"Girlfriend in an apartment building?"

"You're damn nosy!" he growled.

Truly charming, this man. I decided to spare myself further questions, Aaron remained a mystery to me for the time being. We did the rest of my rounds in silence.

"Say," I started again as we walked back to the house after training, "can you train me in martial arts as well? I could use some practice in that. Not for free of course. I talked to Rebecca about it before and she didn't mind."

"Practice again? How much experience do you have?"

"Five years in the club, practicing aikido twice a week."

Without warning, he grabbed me, twisted my arm behind my back, and pushed me against the wall of the house.

"Looks like it didn't work," he growled.

He had taken me completely by surprise, even with his speed. But this time I did not surrender without a fight. I stepped backwards on his right foot and used his surprise to get my arm free. Then I dove, dropped to my right side, rolled off, and got back on my feet. We faced each other, and I thought I saw a hint of recognition in his eyes.

"Not bad!" he praised me. His foot must have hurt like hell, because I was sure I had caught his toes with my hoof boots. And indeed, I noticed that he was being a little careful with his foot.

I raised my right arm a little, as if to stop him, but it was a decoy. He grabbed it, as expected, to twist it back at me. But I had expected that. With a grip of my left hand, I grabbed my right, using the strength of both arms and half a body twist to throw him off balance and free my arm at the same time. It worked, he crashed to the ground. But he immediately rolled over and got up again.

Waiting, we faced each other again. I was handicapped by my boots and chastity belt, he by his aching foot. His attack came without warning. He ducked under my defenses, grabbed me around the waist and threw me to the ground, the impact taking my breath away for a moment. Then he grabbed both my arms and sat astride me, leaving me defenseless.

"Good, you have experience, but you are still lacking! I will ask the boss if she allows it. 60 € per hour."

Uh, it wasn't cheap, but it was a fair price.

"Agreed!", I gasped.

He let go of my arms and stood up. Then he held out his hand and helped me to my feet.

We shook off the dust and went inside.

Rebecca looked at us in surprise as we walked through the door.

"What happened to you guys?"

"I asked Aaron if he would train me in Aikido, and he tested me to see how much experience I had in it."

"Uh-huh. And how skilled is she, Aaron?"

"It is good, but needs more practice!"

"Something else you didn't tell me, Johanna." There was no accusation in her words, it was more of a statement. Still, I wanted to justify myself.

"In a man's world, a woman must be able to defend herself!"

"Without a doubt. And, Aaron, do you train them?"

"If you allow it."

"Yes, of course, as far as time allows. You can use the gym in the apartment building for that. But outside of your working hours, okay?"

"Of course!"

"Well, get yourselves cleaned up," Rebecca dismissed us.

We went upstairs. Aaron wanted to go to his room, but I took his hand.

"You can shower with me. And I'll give you a blowjob right now!"

I had no idea what Rebecca was trying to accomplish by asking me to please Aaron sexually, but I just played along.

He only hesitated for a moment and then came.

After we showered, still wearing the chastity belt, I knelt in front of him again and satisfied him with my mouth. After that he retired to his room without saying a word to get dressed. I also changed my clothes before I went downstairs to Rebecca's room.

Aaron had been faster and was already downstairs. Rebecca watched television and I knelt beside her as a slave should. As soon as she wanted something, a drink or a snack, I got it for her. Aaron was back in the next room within shouting distance. When the movie was over, Rebecca turned to me again.

"I have to pee!"

Sighing inwardly, I helped her out of her pants and panties again, then covered her pussy again with my mouth to absorb it all without dripping. She released it in controlled amounts so that I could do it cleanly. Then I licked her again until she came. She didn't seem to mind that Aaron could hear her moaning in the next room. When she was satisfied, I helped her get dressed again.

"How about it, can you still take it with the chastity belt or do you have to take it off?"

I listened into my body.

"It would be nice if I could relax. Besides, it's a little uncomfortable and I feel like it rubs a little. But I can take it if I have to."

"Good, then wear it until tomorrow morning. In the future you'll be wearing it for days, more like weeks. Where it rubs you, Q may be able to touch it up."

I nodded in agreement as she called Aaron over to help her up the stairs.

I helped her undress and then sat back down in front of her bed while she read something else. Had Isabell gone through the same thing? Would she be jealous when she found out what Rebecca was up to with me now?

Even after my mistress turned off the light and fell asleep, I could not really rest. Besides the uncomfortable chastity belt, the hard floor and the missing pillows, it was mainly my thoughts that kept me awake. Only after hours did I fall into a restless sleep.

Sunday morning dawned much too early for me. I had to take Rebecca's morning urine, which tasted and smelled absolutely disgusting. Then I helped her shower and get dressed before I was allowed to freshen up as well. I also got the key to take off my belt.

As expected, I had some pressure and chafing, but it was bearable. Getting the plug out of my butt was a heavenly feeling, even more so being able to relieve myself. After the service on the toilet, I rinsed off thoroughly and then applied ointment to the chafing before putting the chastity belt back on. However, putting it on was more uncomfortable than before. But today I would endure it again.

Downstairs I gave Rebecca the key to my pussy safe again.

Outside it was raining cats and dogs and there was no chance of running or sulky training. I was not unhappy about that. After breakfast Rebecca worked on the laptop again while Aaron and I stood by. It was a very boring Sunday for me. Only interrupted by cooking and taking care of Rebecca's needs.

In the afternoon I started packing Rebecca's suitcases that she wanted to take to rehab. It took almost two hours.

In the evening I satisfied Aaron again with my mouth. I was just glad that I did not have to be his urinal as well.

After a similar procedure as the night before, we went to sleep again. This time it was easier for me to fall asleep, although I was a bit restless.

Monday started at six o'clock with getting up and the same routine as the day before. Weather permitting, Rebecca decided to put me in front of the sulky again right after breakfast. So for an hour I pulled her with all my might over the muddy trail. Aaron watched from the sidelines, not joining in, except to take care of my pinched nipples twice.

Even though it was quite cool, I was running bare-chested and without legwear, and I started to sweat. Rebecca, on the other hand, seemed to be a little cold, because she was shivering after the workout.

So I dragged her straight to the front door where Aaron helped her inside while I trotted ahead to the barn and waited for him to come back and untie me. I didn't have to wait long. But before he untied me, he unzipped his pants. I knelt down and gave him a blow job with my mouth. He was very excited by the sight of me and didn't take long to come. He then freed me from the restraints and clamps. I was also getting cold and we hurried to the house where I immediately took a hot shower and changed clothes. Just as I was getting dressed, I heard a car coming up the driveway. It was Martin.

I packed my things and went downstairs. Aaron had already taken Rebecca's suitcase downstairs.

When I got downstairs, I found Martin standing with Rebecca, going through the data she had collected over the weekend. We greeted each other briefly.

"Hmm, I can work with that. But do you really want all the movie files on the fake server? I mean, for one thing, it's getting very big, and for another, it's our capital!" Martin seemed concerned.

"Absolutely. The attacker knows what's on our server. If he doesn't find it, he'll get suspicious."

"Well, that's what I'm going to do. Have a good recovery, Rebecca!"

Martin said goodbye and took the laptop with him. He had barely driven away when the bus arrived to pick us up. To my surprise, Rebecca shook her head when I tried to put my bag on the bus.

"You go back with Aaron. I have to go the other way to the rehab clinic," she explained. "After all, you don't need to be kept in the dark about the location of my ranch anymore!"

I understood her allusion.

"Follow Diana's instructions and don't do any more nonsense while I'm gone. You will still go to the phone with Aaron and inform Holger while Aaron is there. He will record the conversation for me!"

"Yes, mistress! I wish you a successful rehab!"

"And I wish you good luck with the conversation with Isabell. I'm sure it won't be pleasant either! See you, Johanna!"

She handed me the chastity belt key at the end, closed the door and was driven away.

Aaron got his car out of the double garage, a black Audi A4 sedan. Not bad for a lowly security guard. His salary must be pretty high to afford a car like that. He took my luggage and put it in the trunk with his. As soon as I got in, we drove off.

He was as silent as ever. The traffic radio was on, announcing a traffic jam on our route. But that didn't seem to bother him.

"When can we start my aikido class? And how can I reach you?", I tried to start a conversation.

"Not for the next three days anyway, as soon as I drop you off, I'll take the day off. I'll give you my cell phone number, we can arrange the dates via WhatsApp. Preferably when I have day shift, from 6 pm. But it would also work after my night shift at six o'clock!"

"Okay, what's your shift schedule?"

"It's simple: one week early, one week late, always twelve hours."

Now I understood why he was single. With hours like that.

"Five days a week?"

"Yes!"

"That wouldn't be a job for me."

"Yours isn't for me either!"

At the idea: Aaron as a camgirl, I had to laugh.

"What?"

"Nothing, I just imagined you working as a camgirl!"

I saw him smile for the first time. His usually gloomy face became really pleasant.

"You should smile more often, it looks better!"

"But it's not that effective in my job. I save it for my spare time."

Well, at least then. But he was not tempted to talk any more. Still, it was more words than he had spoken all weekend. I wonder if he was raised in a monastery?

We reached the city and I directed him to the park. We found a parking lot nearby and went to the cell phone hiding place. He kept some distance in case we ran into Holger or Sascha.

As soon as I had the phone, we walked together along a more secluded path. There he took out his cell phone, set it to record, and held it close to mine while I called Holger.

"It's about time you got in touch!" were Holger's first words. "I was getting worried!"

"I'm sorry, but I'm sort of under house arrest! It's not that simple!"

Hopefully he didn't mention the other cell phone that shot through my head!

"Okay, go ahead and shoot!"

"Rebecca has come out of her coma, but has retained neurological residuals. As a result, she has now entered rehab, which will last until at least the end of the month."

"Did she remember anything?"

"No, nothing!"

"Well, were you able to bug her office in Rebecca's absence?"

"No chance! I'm not allowed in there!"

"Think about it!"

"Forget it! First of all, where's my money?"

"What money?"

"I had a talk with Mirco, he only got 10 grand and a punch as the last payment!"

There was silence for a few seconds.

"I did you a favor, he'll leave you alone and you can save the rest of your money!"

My artery swelled.

"You don't have shit! Mirco's pissed off, gave me 10,000 in pain and wants his money by the end of the month!"

"I can take care of him again!"

"So are you going to kill him? Are you still crazy? Mirco was a friend who helped me when no one else would. He's entitled to the money. So where's my money?"

"He's lying, I made him give me everything you sent me!"

"Are you sure that none of your helpers reached into the envelope?"

Silence again.

"I'll take care of it!"

"I don't care what you do! I want all my money back! And you're going to pay the 10 grand for pain and suffering, too! Next time you want to do me a favor, ask me first!"

"Listen, if it weren't for me, you wouldn't have a chance to pay me back at all! So don't use that tone of voice, okay?"

"I guess I heard wrong? This is my hard-earned money!"

"And I got you into the apartment building in the first place. Now stop arguing, I'll settle it with the money."

"Mirco doesn't trust you anymore, the next money I have to hand over to him personally. So you have to give it back to me."

"How can I do that?"

"Have Sasha bring it to me. Did the idiot confess to you about the shot lamps?"

"Shot lamp?" asked Holger uncomprehendingly.

I explained it to him and he cursed something in Russian about incompetent staff.

"Seems to be a general problem with you. So have my money brought to me. I'll get back to you in the next few days and then we'll sort out the details. Bye Holger!"

I hung up before he could say anything.

Aaron had been listening intently the whole time, now he finished the recording.

"So you were responsible for the broken lights?"

"Indirectly, yes."

"Does Rebecca know?"

"She knows."

He nodded.

"Let's return the phone, I'll drive you to the apartment building."

Aaron was as chatty as ever.

We drove directly to the parking garage. From there we went to the basement where we parted ways. He had to go to Diana's while I returned to my apartment with my luggage.

Isabell was not there, the bed was untouched. Either she had spent the weekend in her apartment or in the basement.

So I called her without further ado. After a few rings she answered.

"Hi Bella, I'm back!"

"Oh, hi honey, beautiful! I'll be right there!"

As soon as she hung up, I went to the refrigerator to see what I could cook for dinner. Unfortunately, the choices were pretty limited. Either we were going to eat out, or Bella still had something edible in her fridge. Next I got out of the chastity belt. It was such a relief to get out of there. I was just sitting on the ceramic when I heard Bella open the door and come in.

"Yoo-hoo, anybody home?"

"Still in the bathroom, just a minute!"

"Oh, take your time, I brought groceries and I'll put them in the fridge real quick."

A knot had formed in my stomach, so worried was I about the following conversation with Isabell. I tidied up, put my pants back on, washed my hands and opened the door to the apartment. Isabell turned around and looked at me, beaming. But her face immediately darkened when she recognized my expression.

"What happened?"

"We need to talk."

She immediately turned pale.

"She remembered?"

"No," I shook my head. "She didn't. That's not the problem."

"Then what, do we have to flee immediately?"

Again I shook my head.

"Everything has changed," I opened. "I was deceived, I don't work for the FSB, I never did. It's a private detective who tricked me into spying on Rebecca."

She stared at me in disbelief. "How do you know that? From Rebecca?"

At my nod, she snorted.

"You don't believe her, do you? She almost killed you! How did this conversation come about?"

"Now sit down and I'll explain everything!"

"And our monitors?" She gestured with her head at the hidden camera.

"Can you ignore what I have to tell you, Rebecca knows. Now come!"

Hesitantly, she joined me at the table, where I sat at the same time. As soon as she was seated, I began to tell her.

She did not interrupt my story, only occasionally shaking her head to express her displeasure. After more than an hour, I finished my report.

For several minutes we sat facing each other in silence. She was obviously thinking, trying to digest what I had just told her.