Nocturnal Emissions

Story Info
Emma submits to a woman for the first time.
6.6k words
4.75
23.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part One

"Hey guys... I'm going to have a friend over tonight to watch a movie. Does that interfere with anything you have going on?"

I paused in the doorway to the living room, waiting for my roommates to respond. Jens looked up and replied immediately, his German accent making the words clipped, "Oh, yes, that is fine. No problem," Roger's grunt sounded vaguely like an affirmation, and Andy didn't look up from his reading.

"Andy?"

He glanced at me, face cold, and said, "Do what you want Emma; I'll be at the library."

Breathe in... Breathe out.

"Ok, thanks. If any of you want to join us, we'll be starting around 8. I don't know what we're going to watch though." Grunts all around.

I retreated to my room, where I closed the door softly, resisting the temptation to slam it. I also kept my screams of frustration to myself. Barely. I did stomp though. Twice.

Argh!!

After allowing myself a moment of rage, I tried to reign the fire back in.

Breathe in... Breathe out... Your life is too good to be bitter about Roger and Andy being terrible humans. Really. Remember Emma... The best revenge is living well. They're jerks because they're miserable.

It hadn't always been like this. A mere four months ago we had all gotten along and lived happily together. Andy and I were best friends and, while we weren't as close with Jens and Roger, the roommate situation was one of the best I'd ever had.

Then came the day that Andy declared his love for me. When I told him that I would never return those feelings, things went bad, and fast. Jens was amiable, as always. Andy and Roger did whatever they could to make my life miserable. I'd heard, "Fuck bitches" more than I cared to. Same old story, just a different dick.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned? Please. Andy could teach anyone a lesson on bitter.

At first I was angry at his betrayals, big and small, that came fast and furious in the aftermath. These days I was just trying to make it one day at a time until our lease expired. Enjoy my life. Some days it was harder, when he was being especially unpleasant. When I remembered how close we had been, before.

It's a good life. You have friends. You're going places.

I caught sight of myself in the full-length mirror that covered the entire back of my bedroom door.

And you're getting more play than all of them put together.

A devilish smile twitched across my lips and the green eyes staring back at me warmed. My thoughts turned to Raven...

*****

Raven and I met online, on a kinky networking site, and after only a few messages decided to meet. Our attraction was immediate, intense.

We talked for hours about everything that came to mind. School, fitness, boys, girls, kink, costume parties, and our taste for all things meaty. In our mid-twenties, pursuing doctorates, cute, and kinky, we shared many common interests. We both understood trying to balance exploring our sexuality and growing up in a circumscribed world. Dichotomous living. Good girl by day, bad girl by night.

It felt so good to sit across from someone so like myself and talk without fear of judgment or embarrassment. There were differences, too - the good kind. The force of Raven's personality breathed from her pores and washed over me in waves of heat.

On the surface we skirted around the possibility of being intimate; the subtext read: "Let's fuck."

Our server cleared our lunch plates, but we stayed on, staring at each other as the conversation flowed easily between us. I was sad when it came time to leave.

Sitting in her car, I wasn't sure how to say goodbye. I felt like a teenager again. Then she reached out, tucked my hair behind my left ear, and leaned in to kiss me.

Soft lips. Pale skin. Bright blue eyes boring into mine.

My breath caught and I met her kiss, lips gently pursed. Chaste, but swimming with desire. We separated, and my heart sped up under her predatory gaze. My thoughts raced.

My what big eyes you have... The better to see you with, my dear.

I didn't want to go, but I had plans. And I was going to be late as it was. "Uh... I- I enjoyed lunch Raven. Really. I look forward to seeing you again - soon." I'm sure that I blushed, suddenly feeling shy.

"Oh, me either, Emma." White teeth flashed between soft pink lips.

My what big teeth you have... The better to bite-

I cut that thought off with a jerk of the door handle. When I reached my own car, I fumbled a minute, looking for my keys and phone. I had not expected things to go so well, at all. Feeling giddy, I set off for home.

*****

I came back to the present with a sigh.

Oh Raven. The boys are going to DIE when they see YOU, my special lady friend. Mmmhmm.

I blushed and warmth flowed through my limbs, making my entire body tingle. Giggling, I spun on my heel, long brown hair fanning out behind me, and began preparing for our visit.

*****

Two hours later I found myself standing in the same spot, wearing only a short pink robe and matching fuzzy slippers, surveying the room and running through the to-do list in my head. Everything put away... check! Fresh sheets... check! Shower... check! Hair... check!

Now I just need to figure out what I'm going to WEAR.

I shrugged out of my robe and stood in front of the mirror, naked. Head tilted, I studied the sight in front of me. French-manicured toes curled into the rug as my eyes ran from my slender calves, up my muscled thighs, and paused at my freshly-shaven pussy.

Yes, underwear!

I riffled through my lingerie. My underwear obsession had left me with a wide variety of choices in all colors of the rainbow. I settled on one of my favorites - bikini underwear in jade satin overlaid with fine black fishnet and the matching bra.

Turning to catch a side view of myself, I nodded in satisfaction at how the underwear cupped my round bottom and cut flat across the crests of my hips, highlighting both the strength and curves of my torso. Abdominal muscles stood out against the soft rounding of my belly. Hard, but soft too. A study in contrasts.

My eyes continued their journey upward and I admired how the jade and black colors in the bra brought out those same colors in the tattoo just under my left breast. A triskel in black and jade, three swirls symbolizing the stages of womanhood, stood out starkly against my pale skin.

When I reached my 34D breasts, my brows knit slightly. Voluptuous. That's one word for it. Annoying. That's another word. What girl complains about big breasts? Me! Standing in my bra and underwear, I could appreciate how those feminine curves might appeal to someone and I loved the dips and swells of my body. But it's hard to find clothes that fit both my trim waist and generous breasts.

Tough life. I smirked, sliding hangers back and forth. Casual... but not dumpy. Cute... but don't try too hard. Sexy... but not slutty. Oh, the calamity! I giggled, jittery with excitement, and shook my head. Focus!

Fortunately, working a minimum wage retail job to get through grad school had had some benefits - like a closet full of great clothes. Finally, I settled on a white skirt and dark green polo shirt. White sandals and large silver hoop earrings completed the outfit. I swished my long brown hair and nodded at myself. There was no guarantee that tonight would lead to carnal delights, but I was ready, come what may!

Part Two

Tap-tap-tap-tap-ta-

"Emma?"

My leg stilled and my head jerked up to look at Jens. "Yes?"

He grinned, his thin face boyish and his light blue eyes alight as he teased me. "Is your friend the girl you met last week?"

"Uh..." My brow furrowed. "What makes you ask?"

"You're nervous."

"Oh. Well, um, yes. Raven is coming over and we're going to watch a movie." I grinned, and he chuckled.

His ponytail swayed when he shook his head, "Oh Emma."

"What?! Don't judge me Jens!" I laughed harder.

One thing I missed most about getting along with Andy and Roger were times like these.

Guys, when broken hearts aren't in the mix, are... easy. Hard to offend, easy to entertain, chill. I had recently started making more female friends, and enjoyed very much having them, but it certainly involved a lot more work.

I jerked out of my nostalgic reverie with a snap at the sound of my iPhone rat-a-tat-tat-ing against the table, Halestorm's "Better Sorry Than Safe" blaring: I'm not scared... Because I know there's something out there waiting for me-

"Hi!" I stuck my tongue out at Jens, who was fluttering his eyelashes and guffawing at himself. "You're here early? Great! Go to the side door and I'll let you in."

I walked nonchalantly to the kitchen and swung open the door to find Raven facing away from me, staring into the setting sun. I took advantage of the moment to let my eyes wander. A pink t-shirt clung to her torso and tight blue jeans tucked into knee-high boots fit her to perfection.

Meow.

Turning, her eyes met mine and we both grinned broadly. Dark brown hair hung straight past her shoulders, highlighting pale skin. Dark eyeliner ringed intense blue eyes.

She stepped in and I gave her a quick, fierce hug, arms going around her small waist, pressing my breasts against her. In the boots she stood considerably taller than I, something I liked very much. I pulled away reluctantly. "Come in! How was the drive?"

"Not too bad, you know I drive like a maniac." Her eyes ran over the kitchen and I shook my head as if to clear it.

"Let me give you a tour." I moved us through the apartment, deliberately skipping my room. When we reached the living room I saw that Roger had joined Jens on the couch. "Jens, Roger, this is Raven, my friend who is staying over tonight."

"Hi!"

Roger barely looked up and grunted something that sounded like, "Hi." Jens smiled and nodded, replying, "Pleased to meet you."

I returned to the hallway and led her the short distance to my room. Walking in, I motioned to the bed as she moved past me, pushing the door a little closed behind me. "You can just drop your stuff there for now."

Raven did so and turned slowly, taking in the surroundings. As an impoverished graduate student, I don't have a lot to work with, but I like the way my room looks. I took the time to decorate and everything sat in its proper place. Books, vibrant color, and smiling faces. The things that make my world go round.

"Are you hungry?" Raven had completed her circle and now faced me. A smile spread across her lips. My stomach flip-flopped; my cheeks burned.

The better to eat you with my dear...

"Oh yes. Famished." She stalked towards me and I retreated, instinctively, until my back met the door and it closed with a loud click, making me jerk. And then there was nowhere to go. Wisps of hair brushed my forehead and hot puffs of air warmed my lips. Our breasts touched ever so lightly. Her right hand cupped my head, fingers gliding along my scalp. My heart stopped and my eyes drifted shut, expecting a kiss. "Emma." At her hoarse whisper my eyes flew open. My legs shook. My pussy spasmed.

"Yes?" I whispered.

Kiss me!

"Are you happy to see me?" The question, so innocuous, made my body strum with tension.

Is she serious???

I almost laughed, but gazing into her burning eyes, thought better of it. "Oh yes... Very happy. Thank you for coming."

Suddenly, Raven's nails dug into my right hip, she ground my pussy on her thigh, and her right hand jerked my head back, all at once. My body arched towards her, the top of my head and tailbone against the mirror, breasts thrust out. Strung tight as a bow.

Quivering. Taut. Ready.

I moaned, unable to withhold the sound as it burst from somewhere very, very deep inside me. "Ohhhh!" My thoughts jumped to my roommates for a moment, wondering if they'd heard.

Something soft and wet - the tip of her tongue - slid from the curve of my neck and up and up and up until she stopped at my ear, breathing hard. All thoughts that didn't include Raven and her tongue vanished.

Holy fucking shit. She is so hot. My pussy has GOT to be making her pants wet.

I jerked lightly up and down, pressing my wet pussy on her leg, but her hands held me tightly in place. The chuckle that rumbled through her body vibrated through me and I felt it to my fingertips.

"Oh Emma," she whispered. "I haven't cum... Yet. But I certainly plan to." I felt the crush of her lips for only a split second before she was suddenly gone. Back against the mirror, legs spread wide, I blinked at Raven, who now stood a few feet away.

Oh, I must look completely wanton. We just met. We haven't even kissed properly, and I was rubbing my pussy all over her leg. Dirty! Girl!

A wash of cold air spread over my front and I wanted her so much closer. Needed more of that fire. I blushed furiously at my thoughts and straightened, moving forward. But before I had a chance to touch her, Raven grabbed my hand and pulled me after her as she exited the room. "Let's go get something to eat."

Part Three

This isn't awkward AT ALL.

My eyes shifted from Jens and Andy on the loveseat to Roger and Raven on the couch next to me. I hadn't actually thought they would be around for the movie. Inviting them had been more of a warning and hope that they would stay away than anything.

Raven and I had liberated my refrigerator of the collection of cheese, fruit, and fresh veggies. Now we sat close to one another on the couch sharing in our finger food feast. Warring emotions had me on edge.

The warmth of Raven's firm thigh against mine seemed to reach far beyond the physical space we shared; the increasingly R-rated sexual situations on the large flat-screen television made my heart race and blood flood into my pussy lips. At the same time, Roger and Andy's stiff faces and Jens's furtive glances made me tense in my seat, staring straight ahead as I tried to communicate non-verbally that I was not in the mood for couch snuggle time at the moment.

"Emma?"

I jumped slightly, twisting to look at Raven. "Uh, yes?" I asked softly.

"Can I have a bite of that cantaloupe? It looks so sweet and juicy." Her eyes shone in the dim light. My gaze darted from one of her hands to the other. Empty. I extended my half-eaten slice of melon towards her. "Oh no... I don't want to get my fingers sticky. Then I'd have to go wash them and miss some of this great movie."

I froze. She wanted me to feed her. In my living room. With Mr. "Rejected and Raging" on one side and Mr. "The Sun Shines out of Andy's Ass" on the other.

She can't be serious.

Raven cocked her head to one side and raised an eyebrow - half order, half challenge. My eyes widened.

She's serious.

Perhaps if she'd demanded it I might have refused, but that little bit of, "I don't think you'll do it" emboldened me.

Fine.

I reached out, green eyes locked on blue, wondering who would back down first. The dialogue onscreen faded to a faint buzz in the background and my world slowed. I paused with the cantaloupe mere centimeters from her pursed lips. The corners lifted, smugly, and she opened her mouth. She didn't just eat the melon. No. First her tongue touched the orange fruit and I thought of how that hot, wet caress might feel on my skin. Then she slowly bit into it. I couldn't look away as her teeth cleaved the tender flesh of the fruit.

"MMmmmm. That. Is. Sweet."

What is she trying to do to me???

Divided emotions had me on the knife's edge between excited and anxious. My stomach flip-flopped first for one reason and then the other. I dropped my gaze and started to withdraw my hand, embarrassed and nervous about causing more roommate problems.

Her hand darted out to grab my wrist and my head jerked up again. The playful look was gone. She looked almost angry. Dangerous. I shivered.

Game over.

The juice shone on her lips and she leaned forward as she pulled on my arm. This time when Raven closed her mouth, my fingertips lay inside. Wet. My breath caught, and a rush of heat spread across my cheeks and between my legs.

Oh Goodness.

I kept my gaze riveted on her, afraid to look around to feel the judgment in theirs.

Fuck 'em. I do what I want.

Slowly, so slowly, Raven pulled my fingers out of her mouth, sucking lightly and running her tongue over the sensitive tips. My heart felt like it was going to beat right out of my chest. My panties stuck to my outer pussy lips. I shifted, trying to ease the slight discomfort. She leaned forward and whispered in my ear, for me alone, "Wet?" She withdrew to see my response.

Eyes wild, I nodded mutely. Again, in my ear, "Mmm... I can see you wriggling, your hips twitching. I can't believe you are getting so turned on with all of your roommates right here. If they only knew..." I started to panic.

Oh my god. Too far! If she says something, I'm going to DIE.

That rising tide of shame and panic made the next request seem tame, which is probably why I acceded immediately. Raven continued to whisper, "Go to your room and take off your panties. Rub your clit for thirty seconds like a good little slut. Think about how you're going to please me while you do it. Watch yourself in the mirror. Don't cum. Mmm... You'll probably be so wet when you come back that you make a wet spot on the couch."

Before I even realized that I'd walked the short distance, I was in my room with the door closed, quaking against my wall.

What the hell is going on here?

We were far off the beaten path I'd expected to tread tonight. But I wanted this. With every vibrating cell in my body, I wanted this. I skimmed my underwear down my legs and stepped out of them. With my left hand I lifted my skirt. I didn't play around. Two fingers instantly entered my wet cunt, the path made easy by the flood of pussy juice. I met wild eyes in my reflection.

So wet. This is crazy. They're going to know what's going on when you go back out there. Are you really letting her do this to you? Like you're some toy?

"Oh!" I clamped my lips shut when a moan slipped out unexpectedly. Using the flat of those same two fingers, I massaged my clit, as bidden. Swollen and aching under my soft touch, I knew for certain that I would come very fast and very often tonight. If she let me. Mmmm. I forced myself to stop after around thirty seconds. Tugging on my skirt, I left to rejoin Raven.

I really hope I don't actually leave a spot on the couch...

Part Four

"Goodnight guys!" I jumped up as soon as the credits began to roll, pulling on my skirt to make sure it covered my ass. I needed to get out of there, and fast.

For the rest of the movie, Raven had remained painfully well-behaved. She lay against my side and stroked my hand. That was it! My mind was stuck on the idea that she would do something outrageous. Every time she ran her fingertips lightly up and down my forearm, I quaked inside. Afraid she was going to ravish me, afraid she wouldn't. My tension never eased, and I knew she had felt me jump each time she twitched.

My reaction confused me. On the one hand, I was incredibly, painfully, wet and engorged. On the other, my mind was not on sex at all anymore. I could think of nothing more than getting the hell out of there. I didn't even look behind me, but I heard Raven's husky voice say, in the most cordial tone, "Goodnight boys. It's been... a pleasure."

12