Nocturnal Emissions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I flung myself on my bed, staring at the ceiling. The door clicked softly. "Raven! I can't believe you did that!" My voice wasn't quite disproving, but a thread of annoyance crept through.

She covered the small distance between the door and my bed in a few strides and crawled up to straddle me. On all fours, her hair hung down in a curtain around her face. My heart sped up again. My lips parted. Instead of pressing hers to mine, Raven laved my collarbone with her tongue as she moved up my neck to my ear. Once there, her cheek rested against mine and I could feel both of our hearts beat.

"Emma," she purred, "You are beautiful and wonderful and mine to do with what I please tonight. And it pleases me to know that you're a wet mess and they're raging. All because of me. And I did make you a wet mess, didn't I, my pet?" Her sharp teeth tugged at my ear.

"MMmm. Ohhhh... Yessss..." My voice trailed off and I angled my head to give her better access. She moved to the ultra-sensitive curve of my shoulder and bit, hard, making me yelp and moan at the same time. My hands grasped her elbows. The world tilted and I wasn't even standing. Frissons of electricity traveled to my clit. Pleasure, pain. Desire, anxiety.

I better be quiet. I don't want them to hear.

As if she could sense my thoughts, Raven growled in my ear, grabbing my hair in her fist and jerking my head back, "I. Can't. Hear. You." I whimpered. "I don't want to have to punish you, believe me. When you moan at my touch, don't hide it. When I make you scream, don't stifle it. When you cum while I fuck you, I want to hear you yell, 'I'm cumming.'"

With each word her breath puffed on my neck. I shivered and my hips bucked up of their own accord. I could feel her lips curve against my neck.

"I knew that would turn you on. Knew that you would revel in being treated like my plaything."

Oh yes...

I didn't, but I did. Her fingers loosed their grip and Raven tenderly stroked my hair and scalp. Then... she nuzzled me. The tip of her nose bumped mine and she rained soft kisses over my face.

What the...?

The question in my mind was writ clear on my face and she chuckled, moist lips brushing mine.

"Oh, my dear, sweet Emma. You... feed on confusion. You drink of uncertainty. You relish those contradictory desires. You hunger after hardness. You yearn for softness."

Raven paused between each sentence to kiss my face, lick my neck, or nip at my ear. With a quivering sigh, I relaxed into the bed beneath me, giving myself over to her. She moved to my lips and her tongue swept inside my mouth.

Oh yes...

"That's right... I know this because I know you. I see the war behind your eyes. Your thoughts ricocheting back and forth, pushing you higher and higher."

She pushed my skirt up and my thighs apart, one leg coming to rest against my bare pussy, and then rocking slightly back and forth. I moaned into her mouth and she bit my lower lip, sucking it in between her teeth.

"I like pushing you until you almost break... Seeing that point when you're not sure if it's worth it, just shy of calling everything off. So wild. So full of life. And then I whisper in your ear... stroke your hand... caress your face... and you calm like a skittish filly. And do you know why I like that, Emma?"

Her tongue moved to suck and nip on my neck and I shivered, nearly giggling with how amazing and perfect everything felt.

"Mmm... I... I don't know. Why do you- Oh!"

My answer was cut off when she bit into that spot on my neck again.

Jesus!

"Because then, my sweet, when your trepidation eases and your body softens against mine, like right now..." Raven's hand wound into my hair again, her grip flush and tight against my scalp, and she growled, "I can push you harder."

The leg between my thighs was suddenly gone and Raven with it, pulling me along behind her by my hair; firm enough to draw a yelp, but not so hard as to bring tears to my eyes. Panic rose in me as she dragged me towards the door. I began to struggle.

"Relax, slut, why would I let them in on this fun? We're staying right here." With an "oomph," my back found the wall next to the door. I sagged in relief, then stiffened.

Oh no... you can hear everything through that door.

"Spread your legs. Wide." I quickly complied, feeling my sticky-wet pussy lips part. "Good, now stay there." Raven's cool hands slid down my hot face, over my arms, and then jerked up my shirt with one savage motion, exposing my bra.

Oh. I arched and my hips humped the air, first in one direction and then another, but found nothing there to rub against my aching center.

Light, nimble fingers traced my cleavage. I shivered. Then, with two sharp tugs, my breasts lay above the tight lace. Strong fingers pinched my nipples and pulled; rolling, squeezing, jerking one way and then another. With each abrupt motion, electricity pulsed straight to my clit.

"Look at yourself in the mirror, Emma. Look." My eyes widened at the sight that met me when I glanced to my left.

My hair, once gently curling, fell to my shoulders in disarray; lips swollen, bruised; eyes wild. Legs spread beneath my short skirt; breasts caught between my preppy polo shirt and lacy bra; Raven torturing me with her hands.

Whore.

"Ooohhhhh," a long moan escaped my throat. A searing wave of heat flooded my entire body.

"Gooood girl. That's right. Open your mouth and let me know how good it feels." Her hot breath in my ear caused me to gasp again and two of her fingers shoved into my open mouth.

"Mmmph!" My groan muffled by her hand, I eagerly sucked on her fingers, swirling my tongue around and between them, rubbing my tongue-ring on the sensitive tips.

"Get them nice and wet." Then her fingers were gone, replaced by her tongue.

Yes. Oh, yes!

I kissed Raven with wild abandon, sliding up and down on the wall in excitement. My body jerked and froze when she shoved those same fingers in my sopping cunt. It convulsed around them. Laughter in my ear made me shudder.

"You're so wet that I think I need to use three." Her fingers retreated and jammed back home with a third a mere second later, eliciting another loud moan. "Ride my hand. Fuck it hard." She licked up my jaw to growl in my ear, "Tell me how much you love fucking my hand!"

My eyes rolled back and I jerked up and down.

"Oh Raven, I love fucking your hand. Thank you for letting me fuck your fingers!"

Her hand suddenly disappeared and I slid down the wall, unable to hold myself up. Raven squatted down in front of me and brought her pussy-wet fingers to my mouth. "Suck them clean, bitch."

Oh. She is so good...

I eagerly licked my wetness from her fingers, trying not to choke when she shoved all three into my mouth. I was weak with passion and mindless to anything but the two of us.

Raven's other hand cupped my pussy and her two middle digits slipped inside, only to withdraw quickly. Suddenly empty, I opened my eyes to see her place them in her own mouth and suck the glistening juices off. "Mmm. Delicious."

Is she trying to kill me?

Raven rocked back on her heels and stared down at me as she slowly withdrew her fingers from her mouth. Under the weight of her gaze, I realized how I must look, on the floor with my legs spread and bent at awkward angles. Skirt around my waist. Exposed.

"Get up." I scrambled to my knees and stood, fidgeting. My eyes followed her every movement as she walked over to her overnight bag. Raven retrieved a leather collar and stepped behind me to fasten it to my neck.

"That's better. Now we can get started. Strip." I obeyed quickly under her hot stare. She turned, and her boots clicked on the wooden floor with each stride.

I feel so naked. Is it possible to feel more naked than naked?

She sat down and looked at me. "Come here and undress me." I moved to approach the bed. She wiggled a finger. "Ah Ah! No. Crawl."

Part Five

Nude save the strip of leather around my neck, I crawled towards the bed, the bare floor hard beneath my hands and knees. My breasts swayed with every movement and I trained my eyes on Raven's reclining figure above me.

Silently, she extended a booted foot towards me. With each article that I removed, my desire increased. First the boots and socks. Pink painted toenails. Then shirt and bra. Hard nipples topped pert breasts. I licked my lips. She chuckled and leaned back on her elbows to watch me, abs tight beneath smooth skin. Finally, jeans and panties.

Her skin is so soft. How does she DO that???

I crawled up her body, feeling my nipples slide along her torso. Our eyes met and she smiled. The devil was in that smile.

Oh my. The better to eat you with...

She sat up abruptly, forcing me to straddle her hips or fall over. Once upright, she pushed me over anyway, and then I was blinking up at her. "Stay." Her chuckle was at my expense, I was sure. She riffled in her bag and pulled out a red strap-on harness and silver dildo that she began putting on immediately.

This is about to get interesting...

"You should see your eyes, Emma." She stood with the rubber cock jutting out from her slim hips. My jaw sagged. "You want me to fuck you with this big rubber dick?"

"Oh, yes! Please!"

"Turn over. Stick your ass in the air." I felt the dildo push against my pussy lips, then Raven thrust the entire length into my aching cunt. I screamed. I couldn't help it. Her cock filled me up so well. She had been teasing me all night. I was past the point of caring about anyone but the two of us.

My entire body was a giant ball of quivering nerves and all I could do was whimper and fuck myself back on the dildo as she stroked into me deeply; slowly; deliberately. I tried to speed her strokes by shoving my hips back against her, but Raven resisted my efforts.

Moooore...

She grasped my hair and pulled my head back, forcing my back to arch. Leaning forward, she whispered naughty things in my ear, "You are so fucking wet. I'm sliding in and out of you so easily. Should I let you cum? You have been such a... good girl."

My body quivered. I felt the thrusts shorten and speed up and knew what she'd decided.

Oh thank god... I feel like I'm about to explode!

Raven rammed her cock in and out of me while still holding onto my hair. Back arched, the sounds coming out of my mouth didn't even sound like me anymore. I was nothing more than a wild animal, desperate to cum. Then she released me. I collapsed on the bed, empty, and screamed again, in frustration this time.

"What a bitch in heat you are!" She grabbed my hips and thrust into me once more, hard, then slapped my ass once, twice.

"Oh!"

"I want you to touch your clit while I fuck you. And remember... Scream when you cum." She started moving again, fast and deep. "Do you understand???"

"Yes!"

Please just fuck me. Please!

My face pressed against the mattress, one hand between my legs, I stroked my swollen clit. My hand was soon slick and I massaged in tight circles with the pads of my fingers.

What must we look like? Me face down on the bed, Raven fucking me with that huge cock. Ohh... Ohhhh... Ohhhh!

I started to cum and gasped, "I'm- I'm- I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" She thrust harder as I peaked. With grunts and moans into the bed, I rode the wave of that incredible burst of pleasure between my legs. The sensations spread through my entire body and back again, warming my limbs and making my fingers and toes tingle. The dildo stroking me gradually slowed and I collapsed on the bed, breathing hard and fast.

Raven lay on top of me for just a bit while I caught my breath, stroking my hair back. After a few moments she pulled out and stood, unfastening her harness. I leaned up on one arm and looked at her questioningly.

"Would you like for me to fuck you now?"

Another chuckle.

"Oh no..." Raven angled her hips towards my face. "Suck my cock clean."

Moving quickly to swallow the dildo, my body lay sprawled across the bed. Raven cupped the back of my head and suddenly shoved my head further down the strap-on. I gagged and heard above me, "Make sure you get all of that pussy juice off Emma." Spit dripped down my chin while I studiously slurped her cock clean. Satisfied, she drew back.

Raven then crawled up the bed to lean on the pillows stacked against the headboard.

"Now it's time for you to show me how well you eat pussy. Come here." I quickly moved between her splayed legs. As I moved to lick her, she grabbed my chin in her hand, forcing me to look up at her face. "Don't come up for air until I tell you to. It may take a while, but you had better finish the job, or there will be hell to pay." At my silent acquiescence, she jerked my chin up. "Do you understand me?"

"Yes! I understand!"

Her shaven pussy lips glistened with pussy juice. I wasn't the only one who had been enjoying our playtime.

Tongue soft, I began by running it along her outer lips. I groaned looking up the long pale length of her torso.

Mmmm!

With each brush of my tongue up one side and then the other of her dripping cunt, I moved a little bit closer to her inner lips until finally it nudged her clit, ever-so-softly. She sighed, making me smile. Her slick inner lips begged for attention, but I held back. I wanted to explore every little bit of her beautiful pussy. Finding the crease between hear inner and outer folds, I slid my tongue up and over and up and over and up and over. So close to her clit, but not quite.

I delighted in every intake of breath, every wiggle of her hips. The joy I garnered from pleasing her translated physically, my own cunt contracting at each reaction to my oral attentions.

When her hips started to jerk in such a way that I could tell she wanted me to lick her clit, I used my fingers to spread her lips wide and found her hole. The tartness of it danced on my tongue and I moaned again.

"Dammit Emma, LICK MY CLIT!"

That I was driving her crazy delighted me. Tongue wet from her pussy and my own saliva, I licked up to her clit, which I found with the flat of my tongue.

"MMmmmm... that's right. That's what I want."

I looked up to find her blue eyes boring into mine. Mesmerized, I stared back as I slowly stroked her clit. Up and down and then side to side and then in small circles. Above the clit; below the clit. I was in no hurry, but my tongue strokes increased in pressure - I knew that she needed a lot of pressure to cum.

Pulling back briefly, I wet two fingers before sliding them into her pussy. Softly curving them, I massaged from the inside and returned to my task - pleasing Raven.

With my fingers fucking her slowly, I returned to her clit and sucked lightly while flicking my tongue across it. I proceeded patiently, not wanting my energy to wane too soon.

I felt her hands at the back of my head and looked up to see Raven's eyes closed and her face contorted in pleasure, while moans echoed in my ears.

Beautiful. Dear god...

Knowing she was close, I removed my fingers from her pussy and licked both of my thumbs. Separating her pussy lips, I placed them on either side of her clit and slid them up and down. Slick with pussy juice and saliva, they stroked smoothly. Then I squeezed, feeling a frisson of electricity travel down my spine at the way her body jumped in response.

"Ohh!"

Raven gasped when I began licking up and down with my tongue while squeezing lightly and stroking up and down with my thumbs. I built slowly, first only moving my tongue. When her hips started to move against my face, I pushed harder each stroke. When they started bouncing and her hand drifted to the back of my head, I started moving my head up and down as well.

There was no way to mistake that she was enjoying it when her legs clamped together around my ears and her hands shoved me further into her cunt. Knowing she was close to cumming made me hump the air with my own hips and I moaned into her clit on each exhale.

Fuuuck this is hot.

"Suck my clit! Suck my clit!"

I dropped my fingers on that and sucked on her clit while flicking my tongue vigorously.

"I'm cumming!" She was screaming and quaking and it was all I could do to hold on for the ride. Then with a shudder she bucked one last time and jerked violently away from my mouth. "Stop! Enough!"

I sat at the foot of the bed, face covered in her cum, not sure what she wanted from me next. With a gasp and a heave to one elbow, Raven opened one eye, then two. "What the fuck did you just do and how can I learn to do it?"

I almost fainted with pleasure. I beamed. Then stumbled over my words to explain. Before I finished, the predatory look was back on her face. She moved to all fours facing me.

"Get on your back, now. I'm going to give that a try..."

12