Office Whore Pt. 01: Monday

Story Info
Proud manager forced to choose: be a whore or go to jail.
9.2k words
4.43
210.8k
248

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

It's been a good long long while since I've last posted something here, but I'm happy to have something new for all of you to read.

This one's both similar and different to the stories I've written. It's maybe closest to Five Dates, but I think it's even more intense than Five Dates. That was my goal with this story: to write a sexy story with real characters that grips you hard from start to finish.

I'd like to thank Molly for reaching out to me after reading some of my stories, and for her offer to do help me with a beta read. She did a great job and offered some insightful commentary.

My favorite one's a bit less objective though: FUCK YESSSSSSSSS OMG OMG FUCK ME UP FOR REAL HOLY SHIT FINALLY THOOOOOOOO

I felt like that's a pretty good summary of the story.

For those of you out there who love a good non-consent/reluctance story: buckle up. For those of you who think it's not really your cup of tea: read it anyway, I bet you'll be surprised.

*****

MONDAY

Danielle knocked on David's door and waited for him to call for her. How long ago was it that he'd called her to his office like this? Probably the first time he'd promoted her, he'd done it early too, and she still remembered the looks in everyone's eyes when she left his office again with a big fat smile on her face. What happened? What did she do to get that promotion?

She worked, damn it, and nothing else. Sure, she dressed the part and made it clear to David he was dealing with a woman, but he'd never touched her. He'd look, and she'd feel his eyes on her from time to time, but she did the same to him, so it was fair.

"Come in."

Danielle smiled as she opened the door, and her stomach tingled, was he promoting her again?

"Hi, David."

"Sit down, Danielle, we need to talk."

Danielle's smile faded, and she sat down, her hands folded in her lap. "What's wrong?"

"I don't know, is there something you need to tell me?"

"I'm not following."

"There's nothing you think I should know?"

"Look, David, stop with the riddles. What are you on about?"

David held Danielle's eyes for a few long moments, and the light fluttering in Danielle's stomach turned sour as her gut clenched with nerves. "Am I being fired? What for?"

"I'm not firing you." He tossed a folder on his desk, and Danielle startled as it thumped on the wood. "Explain that to me."

Danielle turned the folder so she could read what was written on it, and she could barely breathe as a fist of dread squeezed her throat shut.

'Fraud Cell case #6804521'

Wordless, she flipped the folder open, and fear dug into her chest as she stared at hard proof of her fraud, down to the tiniest detail. Her hands trembled as she dug her nails into the papers. How did he get this?

She slumped and squeezed her eyes shut to stop the tears from forming. "Are you sending me to jail?"

"We're talking about half a million dollars, Danielle, more if we hadn't caught you." Danielle sank deeper into the chair, she'd never counted it all together. "Where is it?"

"Gone."

"All of it?"

"I had debts to pay off."

David snorted and said, "You did not have half a million in debt."

"I—"

"I don't want to hear your excuses, Danielle. Do you know what will happen to this company if we get audited?"

"I... yes."

"Half a million in tax evasion is going to cost us millions in fines and legal charges. We don't have millions just lying around, Danielle, the money's going to have to come from somewhere, which means that if the audit ever comes, I'm going to be forced to lay off a lot of hard working people because of you."

He got up from his chair and strode around his desk until he stood behind Danielle. "I'm honestly amazed you had the balls to show up for work knowing what you did. I trusted you, Danielle, I gave you a chance, and this is how you repay me? Whatever your debt was before, it's now half a million and change, and you owe it to me."

Danielle froze as David put his hands on her shoulders and pressed her down into her chair, his fingers trembled as he took a deep breath and eased the pressure. Another deep breath and he let go of her.

His presence still loomed behind her though, and his voice was measured when he said, "I can send you to jail, but I'd prefer to make a deal, we don't need bad publicity in today's market."

Hope sparked in Danielle's chest, and she straightened. "What kind of deal?"

"One where you work in this office under a special contract." David reached around Danielle for the folder he'd thrown on the desk and pulled a stapled bundle from the bottom of it. He dangled it in front of her face and said, "Read it."

Danielle did as he told her, and dread settled in her stomach. When she reached the last page, David spoke again. "Despite what you've done, I don't want to see you go to jail, but you can't keep your old job, and just letting this go is not an option either. You need to pay for what you've done, and since I'm the one who gave you a chance, I'm the one who needs to punish you."

"By turning me into a whore."

"Yes, you're going to whore out your beautiful body to pay off your debt, and I'm going to expect you to achieve the same standard I've always kept you to. If you miss your monthly quota, you get sent to jail, if you disobey, your ass goes to jail, if you don't sign..."

"I go to jail."

"If any of this gets out into the public..."

"I go to jail."

"But if you pay off your debt, you'll leave this company with a glowing letter of recommendation, and you and I will never work together again."

"That part's true?"

"Of course it is, it's in the contract. You've made a mistake, and I expect you to pay for it, but I'm not going to hold it over your head after you leave here, and I will give you a fair judging, no matter what our history." He held out a pen to her. "Will you need to read it again? Or do I call the authorities?"

Danielle bit her lip and stared down at the contract. The text blurred as her eyes filled with tears. This couldn't be happening, if only she'd been more careful, or not stupid in the first place. Her head dropped in defeat as she took the pen and hovered it over the contract. She could barely find the line she had to sign on.

The tip hit the paper, but her hand wouldn't move. Would jail be better than being a whore for people who hated her? Who only wanted to see her pay, who'd humiliate and use her because she'd given them legal permission to treat her like a cheap whore? She'd have no defense, no choice but to take it.

She'd have no criminal record though, if she took the deal, so she'd still have a chance afterwards, a chance she'd never have if she went to jail. Her degree would amount to nothing, and all her experience would be worthless. Everything she'd buried herself in debt for would slip from her hands, and she'd have nothing left.

"I'll sign."

Danielle scribbled her signature on the contract and thrust it at David, she didn't want to hold it a second longer than she had to.

"Good." David took the contract from her, walked around his desk, and slipped the papers inside a fresh folder. "I'll have several copies made, and everyone in the office will have access to a protected copy on the company network. As good as our lawyers may be, I don't want this agreement to go public, having a whore on payroll is terrible PR."

"Do you have to call me a whore?"

"If I call you a whore, it's because you are one now." He waved her out of his office and said, "Get out of here and go to the bathroom, there's an envelope taped to the last stall's door with your name on it. Do what the note inside says."

"David."

"Mister Doherty."

Danielle shrunk away from the anger in David's eyes and said, "Mister Doherty... do we have to start right away? I mean, I'm - "

"Not ready? It doesn't matter, Danielle. You're on company property, during work hours, which means I can tell you to do the work I've contracted you for. Now go."

"Yes, Mister Doherty."

Danielle hurried out of David's office, her shoulders hunched under the harsh glare of his eyes. How did it all go so wrong?

--

Danielle clawed at the cold sink as she stared at herself in the bathroom mirror. A coil of dread lay heavy in her stomach as she crumpled her instructions even harder in her hand.

You're allowed two pieces of clothing. Any legwear counts as one piece.

Mr. Doherty

She had to act like a slut in the place where she'd earned respect, and all they'd see was a cheap whore, and they all knew how cheap, her contract included a price list: a fuck for ten dollars, a blowjob for five.

She was worth more than that. Her long brown hair shone a deep chestnut and framed her pale face, highlighting the faded cyan of her eyes. Her full, rosy lips added another soft tone to capture the eye before it wandered down along her slender neck, toward her generous breasts. They were firm and stood proud on her chest, sometimes she thought they looked too big on her slender frame, but she made it work. Her ass was nice and tight, well formed from running the stress out of her body.

Danielle wanted to bolt and leave this mess behind, but she couldn't, she'd signed her fate, anybody could have a taste now. A blush colored her cheeks in the mirror, just thinking about going out there wearing next to nothing.

"How am I going to do this?"

Her reflection had no answers to offer, it threw her own desperate look back at her. No choice but to strip. Her tailored work suit was the first to go. Her blouse reached beyond her panties, but it wouldn't do anything significant to hide her. She dropped it on the floor. Her shoes and stockings went next, which left her in her underwear, which wasn't too different from a sexy bikini, and there were lots of people at the beach too, only they were pretty much as naked as she was, and not dressed for business.

Danielle closed her eyes as a wave of unwanted excitement made her stomach clench. This wasn't her choice, she didn't want this, she'd make it through this, no matter what. The heat in her stomach still lingered, but she pushed it down and gathered her clothes into a bundle.

On her way out of the bathroom, her hand lingered on the cool wood of the door for a long moment before she pushed it open and made her way down the hallway. The tiles were cold under her bare feet, just like back home, walking from the bathroom to the kitchen, nothing special. It's not like every set of eyes in the office was glued to her jiggling tits or her pert ass.

Danielle made it to her desk to find David leaned against it, his arms folded across his chest as he looked her up and down. "You look great, Danielle. Those suits hid a lot more than I expected them to." He pointed down at the floor. "Get on your knees."

"Isn't this enough? I need to get to work."

Danielle dodged around David, her eyes aimed down. She knew what he was watching, and she didn't want to think about it. Work would distract her.

David's hand on her stomach stopped her dead in her tracks, and he forced her hip against the edge of her desk. "Enough? Danielle, you're the office whore, not some pin-up girl whose job's to look good."

He kept her in place as he moved in front of her. Before Danielle could even try to break free, he'd pulled the cups of her bra down and pushed them under her tits, which put her proud globes on full display. David pinched her nipples between his fingers and pulled downward as he said, "On your knees, Danielle. I need show everyone this isn't a joke."

Startled, Danielle looked up wide-eyed to find David's eyes trained on her, focused, his features unyielding. She dropped to her knees, a strange confusion blooming in her stomach.

"Sorry."

"I know you're sorry, but that's not enough."

Trapped between her desk and David's legs, Danielle could only watch as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard cock.

"This is your first lesson, Danielle." He nudged the tip of his cock against her full lips and clicked his tongue when she kept her mouth shut tight. "It doesn't matter who's watching, or where you are, you still have to do your job." He reached down and pinched her nipples again, twisting them between his fingers. "Open up."

Danielle turned her head to the side and fought to ignore the silky heat that throbbed against her cheek. "Stop it, David, I don't want to suck your cock."

"You're a whore now, Danielle, and whores get paid to suck cock, you need to learn that." He wrenched her head back so his cock lined up with her lips again. "Every blowjob you give chips five dollars off your debt." He squeezed her nose shut. "A facial gets you twenty dollars." The thick helmet of his cock pushed harder and harder against her lips. "Don't make this harder than it has to be."

Something gave, and Danielle let David in. His cock filled her mouth, and his earthy musk filled her nose. She wanted to pull back, turn her head, do anything else then taste him, but she couldn't. However long she stalled, she'd still end up on her knees, sucking his cock. He'd make sure of it.

David sighed in pleasure when her warm mouth closed around his cock. He buried his fingers into her long brown hair and said, "Good girl."

With a gentle pressure on the back of her head, he pushed Danielle's face closer and closer to his body, and his throbbing shaft forced its way deeper into her mouth. Danielle gagged when he hit the back of her throat, but the pressure never stopped.

Her colleagues crowded around to see Danielle trapped against the side of her own desk, her mouth full of cock. Tears formed in her eyes when her nose pressed against David's body. He groaned in pleasure and said, "Take it all the way down. Show them you're a whore now."

David pulled back and thrust forward again, fucking Danielle's face with his hard cock, for all of her colleagues to see, but she took it, or else he'd only push her, take more from her. Again and again he choked her, and the struggle to breathe consumed Danielle. She had to make it through this.

But she was crumbling, the excited voices of her colleagues tore at her. She couldn't listen to them. They weren't there, she was alone, thinking of last week, when she told Tim to just take whatever he wanted from her, he'd deserved it after a great fourth date, and she'd been horny. Her hand slipped down her stomach, and she closed her eyes when she felt the wetness of her pussy through her panties.

Suddenly David's cock stilled in her mouth and he growled at someone. "What?"

"Look down, sir."

Danielle froze when David took a step back. She could only imagine what she looked like. Eyes running, her tits wet with her own spit, her nipples hard as pebbles, and her hand rubbing her wet pussy, making a mess of her only clothes.

"Clear her desk."

With a nod from David, several pairs of hands grabbed Danielle and lifted her off the floor. In seconds, she was on her back on the desk she'd worked at for years, her head dangling off the side.

"Get her panties."

Before she could protest, David jammed his cock back into Danielle's mouth. One of his strong hands supported the back of her head, and the other squeezed her big tits. His cock twitched inside her throat at the feel of their firm softness.

"Don't be shy now, slut, keep playing with yourself."

No! Everyone could see now. Danielle's cheeks burned a fierce red, and she balled her hands into fists and pushed them into her stomach.

"You started it, so keep going, show us you're a slut who loves to show off her wet little pussy."

Danielle slid her hand down her body, and when she grazed her clit, pleasure flashed through her body, hot and shameful. The cock in her mouth muffled her moan, at least she hoped it did.

"Good girl, show me how much of a whore you are."

David grunted as he forced his cock back down her throat in one strong thrust. Again and again he pummeled her face with his cock, going faster and faster as he used her for his pleasure.

"I'm almost there, whore, if you cum before I cover your face, I'll let you keep your clothes."

David's breathing got more labored as his thrusts turned shallow, until finally he pulled out. His thick cock shone, slick from Danielle's mouth. He held it in one hand and jerked his shaft, it pulsed inches from her face, aimed straight at her, ready to burst.

How much longer before he exploded and coated her face with cum? Shame wrenched Danielle's stomach when the thought made her pussy clench. This wasn't her. Her body responded to her desperate hands, to the eyes on her body, the humiliation. She got close, so much quicker than she could've ever believed. A moan slipped between her full lips, and her eyes widened when David sped up his stroking. She had to go faster, quicker, anybody could hear the slick sounds of her hand as it rubbed away at her clit. Can't think of that now.

Her body tensed up for the longest second, and Danielle groaned in the back of her throat as a burst of pleasure exploded in her body. The first jet of David's cum splashed her face as her body convulsed, and with every new shock of pleasure, more of the warm stuff covered her face, her tits... some landed in her mouth, her hair, it was everywhere, cum was all she could smell and taste as she came on top of her own desk, in the middle of what used to be her office.

David let out a deep breath before he zipped up and clapped his hands. "Back to work, everyone. Anyone who wants some time with the company whore needs to send me a request, and to be very clear: if I don't approve it, it doesn't happen. Danielle isn't free game, so to speak."

He looked back down at Danielle and said, "You can keep your clothes, but my cum stays where it landed."

He turned and left, and not long after, the office returned to its normal, busy state. Everything was as it always was, except for Danielle, panting as she lay exhausted on her desk, reeking of sex.

As soon as she recovered, Danielle straightened herself out, but it was hopeless. Her hair was a mess and cum streaked her body. She couldn't stay like this. Fuck what David said, she strode over to the bathroom where this whole mess started and slammed the door shut behind her. The reflection that stared back at her this time shocked her. She looked like a freshly used whore.

No, she refused.

She twisted the tap's knob until a spout of water sprayed into the sink, dousing her stomach in cold droplets. She didn't care. Handfuls of water splashed into her face again and again. She let it run down her chest and make her clean again.

She dried herself as best she could with the two little hand towels. Only then did she give herself another look. Her reflection cut off at her waist, and she could almost believe she'd stripped down to her bra because she'd spilled something on her blouse and had to try and clean it. The lingering heat between her legs told her otherwise, but she ignored it.

Danielle took a deep breath and went back to work.

--

When Danielle got to her desk, there was a leather bound agenda on it. All of her stuff was still scattered on the floor. The agenda was open to today's date, and there was a note stuck to it.

Danielle,

If you expect to get paid for your whoring, then I need a record of how many blows, fucks and whatnots you've put in. You'll keep track of your performance yourself. Expect there to be spot checks to see whether or not you're honest, we both know how familiar you are with fraud.

For each record, write down the name of the person(s) you've fucked and also what you've done for him or her. Calculate how much money you've made, that way you'll know how much closer you've gotten to paying off your debt.

Mr. Doherty

A short postscript was written in a different pen: