All Comments on 'On the Paddle, and Its Many Uses'

by subchristopher

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautifully Written

Stunning work; gets to the essence of submission; hopefully the author continues the narrative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please continue

Please continue. This is perfect

justincbenedictjustincbenedictover 4 years ago
Spectacular

In my fiction, I often write about slave husbands licking up their own cum, but rarely do I talk about how disgusting it must have been the first time...no longer horny, excited, why do it? It's the male's time to roll over and sleep, after getting laid...

jamieanne63jamieanne63about 4 years ago
Wonderfully done!

I truly enjoyed this story...You've built the characters nicely and have done a great job of portraying a strict Femdom scenario...I love the details of the paddle...I think it's great that Chris is simply her servant and leaves each evening (after kissing the paddle)....so delightful! You've left this wide open for continuation and I hope you do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A believable story until the ending.

Believable as a study of dominance and submission until the very end. What kept Chris in bondage after his orgasm? If he'd walked out or struck back after the orgasm it would have been a more realistic ending, no?

RegretsRegretsover 2 years ago
Very Skilled Writer

But this was not erotic, finally. It was joyless all through and there was cruelty. One imagines that he will be murdered and done away with when she has proved herself to be totally in command. Even his posture while undergoing his ordeal was torture. I gave 5 but that was for the writing. I find it more erotic if the slave is handcuffed while unlocked from a close fitting cage, but he is otherwise comfortable and warm and being treated to overwhelming erotic sights and teasing almost to the very very end.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMialmost 2 years ago

This was Great!!!! He needed that extra push from her to realize his true place🤩🤩🤩🤩

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Warped beyond belief. I blame the internet. I feel bad for subies that are into this. Take a break. Quit reading literotica. Quit porn, Do a few pushups. Go outside. Get a non sexual hobby. You will feel better soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous