All Comments on 'One More Time Ch. 03'

by JKendallDane

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
Brad's Frustrations

Events from New Year's to Graduation pass with the 'B&D Time and Bullshit & Diversion.' Brad and Derek 'weren't high school kids anymore and adulthood was now a cold reality.'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

No real movement these past three chapters and neither seem impatient to change their relationship. That said, hopefully something different for chapter four otherwise the story is just going in circles.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 8 years ago
Where is it going from here?

Kind of a stalemate relationship-wise. Brad seems really left out except when Derek wants to use him. Hope for more of a two-way street.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Same ol same ol

I hope at some point Brad grows some balls and quits allowing this Selfish user Buddy to keep fucking his head! Brad should find a new friend that is more into cock! Fuck all these skanky sluts that just bring the story down! Its suppose to be Gay Male after all! Derick is a user!! Someone should give him a wake up call! Just sayin!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJKendallDane@JKendallDane
Just a regular guy that's gay and enjoys writing as a serious hobby. My stories will almost always be same-sex-oriented and tend to run more towards the romance and/or the first-time genres with the occasional foray into the drama or mystery areas. I do occasionally pop off a ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES