All Comments on 'One of These Days'

by DemandAndEmotion

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Pretty good

Pretty good until you brought out the master, slave mess. Not good even in fantast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
If you want to play BDSM games at least post this garbage in the right category.

The minute you start talking about "slave" and Master" you're in BDSM or fetish territory. Go there. Stay there.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Liked it

I'm not into the master/slave thing and not sure if Fetish would be a more appropriate category. But, the relationship between the husband and wife was sweet. They had a great time. She wanted a naughty night and got it. They both came out feeling good about the night so I gave it full marks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

It’s nice to read about a couple that are totally into each other. She is horney but seduces her hubby when he gets home , not the black 19 year old neighbor with a 12” cock.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 4 years ago
Unexpected

Very well done. Simple and to the point. That I Kept looking for a twist shows the degree of depravity usually in this category.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDemandAndEmotion@DemandAndEmotion
I have been interested in love and all its different manifestations all my life. Be it platonic or physical, love is the power behind everything on this planet. Mein ganzes Leben habe ich mich für Liebe in all ihren unterschiedlichen Erscheinungsformen interessiert. Sei es pl...

story TAGS