All Comments on 'Only Human'

by blaster666

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
WolfenSS69WolfenSS69about 5 years ago
Part 2?

Awesome story!!! Hope for part 2 where they become more then mother/son lovers. Move to the cabin and having her black goddess friend as a partner as well

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 5 years ago
I normally skip stories...

... that are more than 3 pages. I'm so, so glad I didn't skip this one. It is an amazing story - 5 stars!

Omart57Omart57about 5 years ago
Fantastic,Great,

Stupendous , Fabulous ,,, Damn ran out of adjectives ! Wonderful story( see I found another) loved every word! Five stars and Favorited! Keep em cumming!

BG187BG187about 5 years ago
Weird writers always do this.

For me and I'm sure for many other it really takes away from the chase or even the sexiness of the mother when it opens with a sex scene from guy she met 3 days ago.

Anyone can get a woman who is easy. There's nothing sexy about it. Usually like your work blaster. Worse one yet 1 star for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
@BG187

Thank you, exactly what I wanted to say.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
1/5 Poorest story in literotica

Stopped after reading 3rd paragraph, total waste of time...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Read

The build up, the sexual tension and finally the culmination was by all means the way all stories should be told. Can’t wait for chapter 2. Definitely a 5 Star read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
ummm

almost as interesting as high school history. started weak, climbed moderately, then sank.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Enjoyed the story

But then she was a very horny slut, so sex with her son was inevitable. And the postman, milkman, phone technician, gardener, pool boy, paper delivery guy, road maintenance crew, roofer, plumber, carpenter, granoworkers, tiler, taxi driver, bus driver, the old perv next door, council ranger, police men, 4th navy fleet and any others who happened to go past the house. Loads of material for opening paragraphs of chapters to come. So every day that son comes home from work she can be performing on the kitchen counter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More

Keep this story going and include her office friends especially Tomika

TSreaderTSreaderabout 5 years ago
Amp very enjoyable story!

With a very yummy ending! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
And Blaster is back !!

You da man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another good story, and it would be great if there's a continuation about her friend Tomika and here son.

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyover 2 years ago

@ BG187: Thank you, that is what I was about to say.

And the irony ensuing from the premise. Son catches mom fucking a random guy, but AFTERWARDS, when the divorce of his parents is discussed, his first assumption is his dad ran off with a secretary. Goes a long way to show you how even literary figures are conditioned like Pavlov's dogs.

Equally striking me as to be severely ironic: The mother wants a fence because of an old man leering. He had been doing so for years. Did it ever lead to consequences, like lewd pictures of her appearing online, or did he bring along others to watch along, did he ever try to grope her, was there any risk of catching a disease? No Sir! Still she happily let the guy who put the fence up fuck her bareback, risking consequences like the ones mentioned above, including the guy coming back uninvited with friends for seconds and so on. Stopped reading...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story with really good build up. Good ending as well.

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2over 1 year ago

facepalm. son sees mother fcking / cheating .. reacts like nothing happened.. really thats it.. fking idiot

ollie3ollie37 months ago

gave up at the girls pool party,poor and totally unbelievable story line

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous