Only Human

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first thing Todd noticed once inside was the ebony goddess stretched out on the couch, one of her huge tits completely out of the orange top she still had on. With a sigh he walked forward then turned to enter the kitchen, stopping when he saw his mother bent over the dishwasher putting a glass away. The robe she wore was hiked up enough in back to expose a portion of her pussy to his astonished eyes. Immediately the disturbing lustful feelings for her returned with a vengeance, only this time he didn't try to push it out of his mind. This time he let it wash over him until his cock was pushing the front of his jeans out obscenely. As if out of the blue the answer to a question he'd been struggling with all day suddenly became clear. If given the chance, would he make love to his mother? The answer was a resounding yes, but only if she were willing too.

As he feasted on the glorious sight before him he saw her straighten, closing the dishwasher as she rose. When she turned and saw him there she squealed in surprise and jumped back a bit.

"Oh crap, you scared the hell out of me," she said.

Before she had a chance to say anything else he blurted out, "You know Mom, if you keep flashing me then I'm gonna start flashing you back."

Tilting her head sideways Janet said, "You wouldn't dare."

"Wouldn't I?" Todd replied, noticing her eyes drift down toward his crotch.

Janet stared at her son as thoughts no mother should have for their son raced through her brain. The knowledge that her son was a virile young man who aroused her lust was a given, she'd already experienced his effect on her. She was experiencing it now. Wetness spread between her legs and her nipples tightened as she stared at the bulge in Todd's pants. The longer she looked the more her inhibitions flew out the window, along with the rest of her better judgment. Whether it was because of the alcohol, or just because she was horny as hell she wasn't sure. All she knew for sure was that if her son made a move on her right now she'd happily fuck his brains out.

"You'd flash your own Mother?" she asked huskily, slowly raising her eyes to his.

"Tit for tat, Mom." he nervously chuckled.

Janet clearly saw the lust in his eyes and wondered whether he was bluffing or not. She hoped not. There was only one way to find out she told herself.

"So, if I were to oh, I don't know...perhaps bend over right now..." Janet cooed as she turned her back to him and slowly bent over while gazing over her shoulder at him.

"You're pushing your luck, Mom," Todd groaned as he once again saw the beautiful folds of her pussy come into view.

Standing she turned to face him, her hands on her hips, her eyes locked on his crotch and whispered loudly, "I dare you."

Todd wasn't sure if his brain short-circuited or what. Before he knew what was happening he found himself undoing the buttons of his jeans and pushing them down enough to free his raging erection.

Janet's eyes widened and a tiny gasp escaped her lips as her son's cock popped into view. She marveled at how thick and hard it looked, the veins standing out along the shaft appeared to be pulsating. The mushroom shaped head was big and bulbous, much larger than any she'd ever seen before. Nervously she stepped forward enough to reach out and wrap her hand around the steel hard shaft, its thickness making it impossible to completely get her fingers around it. Tenderly she started to stroke its long smooth length as more and more fluids seeped into her already soaked pussy.

"It's so beautiful baby," she cooed, smearing the pre-cum leaking out around the purple knob. She heard a soft moan escape his lips.

The murmur of voices had woken Tomika Johnson. Struggling she sat up and got her bearings, unaware that one of her tits was hanging out. Slowly she rose. Her head was pounding and her throat felt like sandpaper as she made her way to the kitchen in dire need of some water. When she rounded the corner she froze. Her boss was giving a handjob to the guy she'd seen earlier.

"Oh shit...I'm so sorry," she involuntarily squawked.

What followed was almost comical. Tomika watched the young man step back exposing his big hard cock to her bleary eyes, and then frantically button up his jeans while Janet swiftly took several steps back. Tomika felt like she'd just caught two kids doing something they knew they weren't supposed to be doing. The guy made a hasty retreat past her, his face beet red, while Janet stood there staring glassy-eyed in her direction. Without saying anything Tomika went and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and drank half of it before stopping.

Janet stood staring into space as some semblance of sanity returned to her inebriated mind. It took another couple of minutes before she realized that Tomika was standing behind her. Without turning to face her she began to speak.

"I can explain..." Janet started to say before Tomika cut her off.

"Listen sugar, you don't need to explain anything to me. I have no problem with you having sex with your son."

Janet turned and stared into Tomika's big brown eyes and whispered, "I don't understand. You knew he was my son?"

"Of course I knew, I've met him before, remember," Tomika replied, stepping closer to Janet.

Burying her face in her hands Janet mumbled, "You must be repulsed by me."

Reaching out Tomika pulled Janet's hands away from her face and smiled warmly at her before saying, "Not at all girlfriend."

"How could you not be? I almost had sex with my own son," Janet whimpered.

Tomika raised an eyebrow and asked, "So you haven't fucked him yet?"

"N-No," Janet stammered.

"Then what the hell are you waiting for girl? From what I saw that boy could probably make you pleasure bent in no time at all. I mean, mmm, mmm, that boy's got a cock on him. And if he's willing to share it with you, then damn girl, you'd be a fool for not taking advantage of that."

"But its incest," Janet groaned.

"So what! Listen honey, since I know your little secret I'll let you in on one of mine. I've been fucking my son since he turned eighteen," Tomika stated proudly.

"Oh my god, Tomika! Seriously?" Janet almost shouted.

"Uh huh," Tomika snickered.

"I had no idea," Janet replied, gazing searchingly into her friend's face.

"Well it's not something I go around telling people. But I will tell you this, it's the best sex I've ever had. Hell, Jerome had me walking around bowlegged for the first two weeks after we started."

"Doesn't it bother you that he's your son?"

"At first it did. But after a while I realized that I had it made. I had a virile young man willing to take care of my sexual needs living right there in my home. I didn't have to go trolling the nightlife for heaven knows what I'd end up with. To make it even sweeter, I know my son loves me unconditionally, as I do him. Unlike that bastard ex of mine, Jerome treats me with respect, while at the same time giving me more orgasms than I can handle."

"That sounds good," Janet admitted, aware that the only orgasms she'd had for some time were self-induced.

While the two women chatted downstairs Todd sat on his bed feeling waves of shame wash over him. He'd rushed upstairs after his mother's friend had caught them, the shame of what he'd just done threatening to consume his very being. He knew the reason he was feeling such self-loathing; he'd taken advantage of his mother. It was obvious from the start that she was drunk, not to mention extremely horny, but that hadn't stopped him from exploiting the situation. Just because she'd egged him on didn't mean he had to take advantage of her. Now, all he could do was chastise himself and pledge to apologize to her for his actions. The thought that she might not accept his apology once she was sober had his nerves screaming and his stomach knotting up. Stripping down to his boxers he crawled into bed knowing that sleep would be a long time coming.

Downstairs the two women talked a little more before Janet finally pointed out to Tomika that her tit was hanging out.

Tomika glanced down and said, "Oh my, would you look at that."

Janet did look and was amazed how stiff her friend's nipple was.

Tomika tucked her tit back in the tiny top then glanced up smiling.

"I guess thinking about how good Jerome fucks me kind of got me stirred up. Listen sweetie, I'm sober now so I think I'll head home." The look on Tomika's face let Janet know why she wanted to leave.

"But what should I do?" Janet asked.

Placing her arm around Janet's shoulder Tomika said, "Hon, I can't tell you what to do, that's something you're going to have to figure out by yourself. What I will tell you though, if it were me in your shoes, I'd jump on your son's cock and ride it till I passed out."

After seeing her friend out she made it upstairs and for the briefest of moments paused in front of Todd's door. Noticing it was tightly shut she continued on and collapsed on her bed, tiny sobs pouring out of her. What have I done? Have I ruined our relationship by being a horny old slut? How can I ever make it right? These thoughts and more tumbled through her tortured mind until sleep finally came.

Todd slept until almost ten and when he went downstairs found the house empty. A sense of relief that he didn't have to face his mother washed over him until he spotted the note next to the coffee maker.

Dearest son, had to go to work but will be home around five-thirty. We need to talk. Love, Mom.

He was out in the backyard when she finally came home. At first he didn't know she was home until he happened to glance at the sliding glass door and saw her watching him. It looked like she had a drink in her hand. He also noticed the outfit she was wearing. The white sleeveless silk blouse was modestly cut in the front, as was the length of the dark blue pinstriped skirt. Both pieces were tailored to a professional standard to insure the wearer looked great, yet not overly sexy. The black stockings covering her shapely legs, along with the black six-inch high-heels added a touch of class to her ensemble. Bowing his head he reluctantly headed her way.

Janet had been watching her son for a few minutes just admiring how lovely he looked in just a pair of baggy gym shorts before he spotted her. Before he could reach the door she took her drink and went into the living room and sat on the couch and waited nervously for him. She really had no idea what to say to him. In her mind it had been her fault that things had gotten out of hand. She couldn't blame him, not with all the things he'd seen since coming home. Her bent over the island while being fucked; not to mention the deliberate way she had let him see her crotch through her see-thru panties. A small shudder ran through her as she remembered the open lust on his face as he'd stared at her pussy.

"Damnit, knock that shit off!" she admonished herself just as Todd entered.

"Knock what off?" he sheepishly asked, thinking she'd caught him admiring her crossed legs.

"Nothing honey, I was talking to myself," she replied, before patting the couch next to her and saying, "Come sit here sweetie."

As he sat down she struggled to find the proper words to explain how sorry she was for what had happened. She needn't have worried, because before she could utter a word he fell to the floor on his knees in front of her and begged for her forgiveness. When she asked why he needed forgiven he babbled out how it was all his fault, how he had taken advantage of her drunken state. He went on and on about how he couldn't stop thinking about how gorgeous he thought she was, and how excited he'd gotten when he'd seen her naked. Finally running out of air he laid his head in her lap and said he was so ashamed of himself.

Her heart cried out with love for her son as she lightly stroked his head and thought back to the conversation she'd had with Tomika. It was at that moment she knew that she would give herself to him if he asked. No remorse, no regrets. Their love for each other was already stronger than most peoples, so why not allow the physical aspect to be just as strong.

Reaching under his chin she raised his head until he was looking into her eyes. As she gently wiped the tears from his cheek she said, "You have nothing to be ashamed of. If anything I should be the one to apologize to you. I wasn't so drunk last night that I couldn't have stopped myself from touching you. The truth of the matter is I wanted to touch your beautiful cock. And god help me, I still do."

Todd was stunned at first by his mother's admission.

"You do, even though we both know it would be wrong for us to do anything?" he asked in a low voice.

"Yes, it would be wrong. At least in most people's eyes. But if we put that aside it still comes down to the fact that I'm only human, and you truly do have a beautiful cock Son," she managed to voice before standing and going back into the kitchen for another shot of scotch.

Janet made it to the kitchen, her legs threatening to give out on her as she walked. When she reached the counter near the sink she poured some scotch into her glass and gulped it down in one swallow. After putting more in she sipped on it while staring out the window into the backyard praying that she hadn't just made the biggest mistake of her life. Now that she had told him her feelings of lust for him, would he be disgusted? Or worse yet, would he leave and never come back? Fear clutched at her heart as she pondered the future.

Todd had watched her go, her round swaying ass hypnotizing. By the time he stood up his cock was half hard. His brain wasn't really functioning as he walked silently into the kitchen and saw her standing with her back to him staring out the window. The only thing he could think of was how much he wanted this beautiful woman in front of him. This beautiful woman that just happened to be his mother.

Janet sensed him behind her and the cold hand of fear clutched her heart tighter in its grip as she waited for him to speak. When he did she felt the weight of the world float from her shoulders, leaving a warm glowing feeling flowing throughout her body.

"I guess I'm only human too, Mom, because I want you so bad it hurts."

Janet sat her glass down then slowly turned to face her son. She watched silently as he tugged his shorts down to reveal his already hard manhood. When he was done he held out his hand. Shakily she stepped over and took it. They stared into each other's eyes as Todd slowly began to unbutton his mother's blouse. When he had it undone he slid it off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Next he reached out and found the zipper on the side of her skirt and pulled it down. With a shake of her hips the skirt joined the blouse on the floor, leaving her standing in front of her son in just a matching black-laced bra and panty set, along with thigh high stockings and high heels. No words had been spoken. None were needed.

Todd reached out and undid the front clasp on his mother's bra, allowing it too to join the growing pile around her ankles. He couldn't help but usher a gasp as he looked upon the ripe full breasts before him. With just the tiniest of sag they stood proudly on her chest, the rock hard nipples slightly upturned, the small brownish areolas crinkled and tight. Keeping his eyes locked on hers he slowly knelt on one knee and gently peeled her panties down her legs, the crotch sticking to her soaking wet pussy briefly before pulling away dragging a string of her juices with them. He had to break eye contact long enough to untangle her feet from the pile of clothing, but as he rose his eyes beheld the wonder of her well manicured pussy. He could actually see her clit peeking from its protective hood. Once standing he reached out and gently cupped both breasts in his hands.

Janet felt herself trembling as her son ran his fingertips lightly over her sensitive nipples. She could also feel her juices dripping down the inside of her thighs. She felt no shame as she stood before him in just her stockings and high heels. All she felt was an unbridled lust for the man that was sending ever increasing jolts of pleasure coursing through her. With a whimpering, "Oh Todd," she flung herself against him and crushed her lips to his. Todd's arms encircled her waist and pulled her tighter against his hairy chest. Passion burned as their lust boiled over. Mother and son devoured each other with their lips and tongues.

It was only a matter of seconds before Janet found herself pressed up against the wall, her hands cupping her son's face, while their tongues battled for dominance. Seconds turned into minutes before she felt Todd break the kiss and lean his head down to nuzzle the nape of her neck. From there he continued down until he was raining soft kisses all across her breasts causing her already aroused nipples to grow almost painfully hard. Her breath caught in her throat as he kissed lower and lower on her tingling body. His tongue dipped into her belly button before continuing its wet trail downward where it settled on her inflamed clitoris.

"Oh God...yes, yes...right there!!" she wailed as her orgasm exploded suddenly from deep inside her.

Todd felt her legs start to buckle and held her up until her trembling began to subside. As soon as he was sure she wouldn't fall he attacked her slit with his tongue, running it as deep into her folds as he could. With each pass of his tongue he drew more and more of her sweet nectar into his mouth and greedily drank it. He would have happily continued to lick her cunt until hell froze over, but when he felt her fingers entwine in his hair and pull upward he began to slowly work his way back up. This time he gave her nipples a little more attention, sucking one then the other into his mouth, only stopping when his mother's moans turned into groans of frustration. As he stood all the way up he realized that with her heels on she was actually taller than he was, a fact that worked out perfectly because his raging cock slipped directly into the gap between her thighs.

Janet took a sharp intake of air as she felt her son's thick, hard cock slide between her thighs, the head parting her inflamed outer lips and rubbing against her overly sensitive inner labia. Their eyes locked together while their hands cupped the other's face. Neither spoke as Todd's cock slid easily into the saturated folds of Janet's steaming pussy.

Todd's heart hammered in his chest, as he stood there unmoving, his cock throbbing against his mother's cunt, the heat radiating from her pussy around the bulbous head almost enough to make him explode.

Janet could feel her son's cock twitch against her saturated cunt causing involuntary shudders to course through her entire body. The sensation was so strong she knew she was only milliseconds away from cumming again.

"Now baby, I need to feel you inside me," Janet whined.

Gently he pushed his hips inward until he was sure that his cock was probing her opening. Leaning in, his hands still cupping her face, he kissed her deeply while at the same time slamming his cock forward. It sank into her well-lubed cunt with so much force it actually lifted her up on her toes.

Janet almost passed out as she felt her son's cock plunge deep into her quivering pussy, its thickness stretching her while its length filled her completely. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her breathing stopped as wave after wave of intense pleasure rocketed through every nerve fiber of her being. When her son jammed up into her a second time and then a third her cunt began to spasm, clamping forcefully around his invading cock. A blinding white light filled her brain as she cried out in total ecstasy.

"I'mmmm cuuuuuummmmmmming!!"

Her cry of total pleasure unleashed something in Todd, something primal. Raw lust boiled over inside him as he plunged over and over into her wet, hot cunt. Five, ten, fifteen times his rock hard cock jammed into his mother's cunt, filling the kitchen with the sounds of flesh hitting flesh. Just when he thought his back would give out the glorious rush of an orgasm overtook him. With a guttural moan he buried himself in her and held still as wad after wad of boiling cum shot into her clinching cunt. Spent, he dropped his hands to her hips then leaned in to her, desperately trying to catch his breath.